{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI  (Read 11742 times)

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:58:19 PM »
Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI
As I reported last week KCI removed their copier because farang bitch to much about paying for copies. Now KCI has stopped issuing Certificate of Resedency for same reason. :D :D Lets her it for all the Cheap Charlie NOOB's.. nono

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 07:03:27 PM »
So if you go for a retirement extension and want to get multi-entry permit at the same time you now will have to leave KCI to go make a copy of the new the page before you can get the permit.   

I know we put baht into the KCI copier kitty. 

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 07:14:07 PM »
NO more you don't. Out the door across the highway. As said they have had it with the bitching. It also looks like no more back handed tea mony. Thursday of last week did my yearly extension, the wife paid 2,000 baht and the io gave her a receipt and 100 baht change. No tip box in sight.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 07:32:34 PM »
If I had to choose between the US way of denying Thai's visas and the Thailand way of providing visas, I would choose Thailand everytime.  A little graft can be a good thing. 

As far as the copier, I was glad to put into the fund, I know how expensive a good quality commercial printer can be. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:38:28 PM »
How much was a copy there ? I believe in Pattaya it's 5-10 THB per page.

I hope the foreigner who bitched about it feels happy now as this will cause more inconvenience and he will have sonething more to bitch about.

So you see some people spoil it for the rest.

/rant over

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 07:49:22 PM »
I was second in line in March, the guy went across the road three times for copies. I had the impression that the machine 'wasn't working' even then.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »
We charge 1 baht a BW copy.  I guarantee you we are not making any money from that. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2015, 08:22:37 PM »
@urleft, but you are not In KCI or are you ;)

But coming perpared is the way to go as KCI is for most of us (except GL maybe ;))) at least a +/- 100 km round trip.

When I lived in Pattaya and Immigration was only approx 10kms away, I always took more then the required documents with me just in case. And have to say, it saved my a.. a couple of times.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2015, 08:27:22 PM »

But coming perpared is the way to go as KCI is for most of us (except GL maybe ;))) at least a +/- 100 km round trip.

When I lived in Pattaya and Immigration was only approx 10kms away, I always took more then the required documents with me just in case. And have to say, it saved my a.. a couple of times.

1200 meter round trip. Will be going up to 4 km rt soon.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2015, 08:31:35 PM »
Marriage Extension Renewell
Did my yearly marriage extension this morning at KCI. At 8 AM it was swamped with nobs, not a fucking clue. KCI officials were very courteous and helpful. Returned our paper work into the lady that sets out front for her to review it. Only thing the wife had to go back to BB across the highway and get from them a statement that I had not had any moneys come into Thailand the past two months. I got the bank letter yesterday verifying my account yesterday. No big deal. We were in and out in 1 hour, the previous 3 years it was 90 minutes. 3 women I/O's working and 2 men I/O's. They were are spot on. AND most spoke some english. Now for the good part. With the farangs complaining about tea money KCI has removed its copier so if you have to make a copy you will have to go out and across the highway. NO more copies made ar KCI. And the best part, must have been 15 ladies in the office while we were there half of those were I/O's the others were wives or gf's ALL were dressed professionally and acceptable. As we were leaving guess what here comes Soi 7 leading her NOOB. The wife made a comment like $%^&*(#@, I did get the word BG. BTW she was tasty.OH and the cost 1900 baht and NO tip. AND KCI has installed a handicap ramp, hand rails and they have wheel chair.

Offline toffo

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2015, 08:35:34 PM »
They installed the ramp for me before.. The big boss asked me how to do it.. Went back at a later Date and instead of making one ramp they made 2 small ones with a crazy Gradient... Then it got took out and now they have another which is not much better... Nice try though

Offline toffo

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2015, 08:36:21 PM »
Does Anybody know the Exact paperwork needed for the Marriage Extension as of now??

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2015, 08:39:35 PM »
Does Anybody know the Exact paperwork needed for the Marriage Extension as of now??

If you can wait, I will go to KCI on Monday and ask (amongst other things) that same question.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2015, 08:54:10 PM »

If you can wait, I will go to KCI on Monday and ask (amongst other things) that same question.

Its a seven page package withe seven different forums some in English and some in Thai. Somebody needs to get a package to Keith so he can scan them and post them. 6 of these forms ar not on the net. AND BTW make sure your arse is covered on your funds even the embassy letter that want to see something in side Thailand. If  you have had no moment even for one month you will need another letter from the bank saying so. The only bank in Kap Choeng is Bangkok bank. this applies to all that have their funds in a fix or foreign currency account you have to show money inside thailand that your living on.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2015, 08:55:52 PM »

But coming perpared is the way to go as KCI is for most of us (except GL maybe ;) )) at least a +/- 100 km round trip.

No I live basically in Buriram.

However, with this copier issue I may just invest in a power inverter and bring a copier when I go to KCI. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart