{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI  (Read 11740 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Farang shots his nuts off again @ KCI
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 08:58:08 PM »
Its a seven page package withe seven different forums some in English and some in Thai. Somebody needs to get a package to Keith so he can scan them and post them. 6 of these forms ar not on the net. AND BTW make sure your arse is covered on your funds even the embassy letter that want to see something in side Thailand. If  you have had no moment even for one month you will need another letter from the bank saying so. The only bank in Kap Choeng is Bangkok bank. this applies to all that have their funds in a fix or foreign currency account you have to show money inside thailand that your living on.

Yes, if someone will bring me the KCI marriage packet I will scan it for free and post it on this forum. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »
Does Anybody know the Exact paperwork needed for the Marriage Extension as of now??

If you can wait, I will go to KCI on Monday and ask (amongst other things) that same question.

Its a seven page package withe seven different forums some in English and some in Thai. Somebody needs to get a package to Keith so he can scan them and post them. 6 of these forms ar not on the net. AND BTW make sure your arse is covered on your funds even the embassy letter that want to see something in side Thailand. If  you have had no moment even for one month you will need another letter from the bank saying so. The only bank in Kap Choeng is Bangkok bank. this applies to all that have their funds in a fix or foreign currency account you have to show money inside thailand that your living on.

Not wanting this to turn into a topic about extensions of stay on Marriage, but GL 1 question.

What do you mean by

If  you have had no money even for one month you will need another letter from the bank saying so

What document would that be from the bank, and what does it say ?  Xxxx didn't have money in his account for xx months ?

And will they not accept 400k+ in a bank account for x months ? Or is that not enough ?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 10:09:42 PM by iammike »

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 03:21:53 AM »
Does Anybody know the Exact paperwork needed for the Marriage Extension as of now??

If you can wait, I will go to KCI on Monday and ask (amongst other things) that same question.

Not wanting this to turn into a topic about extensions of stay on Marriage, but GL 1 question.

What do you mean by

If  you have had no money even for one month you will need another letter from the bank saying so

What document would that be from the bank, and what does it say ?  Xxxx didn't have money in his account for xx months ?

And will they not accept 400k+ in a bank account for x months ? Or is that not enough ?

If you have had NO movement on your account you HAVE to get another letter from your bank saying so and for how long. For me no big deal I went back across the highway to Bangkok Bank and got the extra letter, they were aware of this letter and there was no charge BUT if you do not use Bangkok Bank and don't have this letter it will make for a long day.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 06:39:19 AM »
I have basically decided to just get the Embassy Letter every year, cuts down on the hassle.  The letter is good for 6 months. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2015, 06:47:28 AM »
I have basically decided to just get the Embassy Letter every year, cuts down on the hassle.  The letter is good for 6 months. 
Why don't all the affluent Farangs that live in Isaan simply leave the said funds in the bank,then none of this bollox about getting Embassy letters is required

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2015, 07:25:53 AM »
Why don't all the affluent Farangs that live in Isaan simply leave the said funds in the bank,then none of this bollox about getting Embassy letters is required

Too each their own.  However I just helped an American, he was trying use the combination income and bank method.  However, yesterday he was able to get the letter at the embassy showing sufficient fund such that only the letter is needed.   

In my case the 2 times I used the bank method I had to have it redone.  When I used the embassy letter both Korat and KCI accepted it no issue.  A side benefit is that I now use the bank money to as cash to live in Thailand so if KCI wants to see money movement I have it readily available. 

But to use the Thai saying, Up to you. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2015, 07:51:51 AM »
If the money in the said bank account has been in long enough ie 3 months on a extension renewal then no problems........The only time problems arise is when the money has not been in the said account for the months!!..............Does that ring a bell??

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2015, 07:55:24 AM »

Even with an embassy letter KCI will want to see money inside Thailand.

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2015, 07:58:15 AM »
If the money in the said bank account has been in long enough ie 3 months on a extension renewal then no problems........The only time problems arise is when the money has not been in the said account for the months!!..............Does that ring a bell??

They want see movement if not you need another letter from your bank.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2015, 08:50:48 AM »

It's a minmum of 90 days, not 3 months. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM