{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ruang Sang Thai Buriram. Worktools building for home.  (Read 17175 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Ruang Sang Thai Buriram. Worktools building for home.
« on: July 29, 2013, 03:55:06 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Buriram-Septic-Tank/427372713999335

http://www.ruangsangthai.com/

Anyone know them? Experience there? Prices? Service? sawadi

About:

Buriram Septic Tank | Safe Fiberglass Septic Tank | Trident Septic Tanks | Plastic Septic Tanks | Delievered | Installed | Buriram House Builder Contractor Materials Supply

Description:
Buriram Septic Tank | Safe Fiberglass Septic Tank | Plastic Septic Tanks | Trident Septic tanks | Discount prices | Free Delivery | Installation Available | Buriram Water Purification | Buriram Reverse Osmosis Water Purification | Safe Water Filter Tank | Buriram Home Builder Construction Supply | Galvanized Steel | Re-Bar Steel

General Information:
Buriram Septic Tank | Safe Fiberglass Septic Tank | Trident Septic Tanks | Buriram House Builder Materials Supply | Buriram Home Building Hardware Store | Buriram Diaphragm Tank | Buriram House Building Contractor

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Re: Ruang Sang Thai Buriram. Worktools building for home.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 07:43:06 AM »
The owner of this shop is a contributor here on BE Admin.

He has some post in this thread ... http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,7255.0.html

I have already posted my comments in regards to this shop there.

Offline Pichai

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »
Somnat: Thanks for kinds post regarding your water pump experience. I am in a position to offer the lowest prices in Buriram Province, 7 days a week, on genuine Makita, Maktec and DeWALT wood working tools since I stock and sell MORE Maktec, Makita and DeWALT corded power tools than any other shop.  I have the only AUTHORIZED Makita, Maktec, DeWALT repair facility in Buriram Province. My trained staff do the actual repairs inside our store on Highway 2074. If you go to any other Hardware Store in Buriram Province, including Buriram HomePro, Buriram Thai Watsadu, Buriram IQ Home, Buriram Home Mart, Buriram Home Mega Mart or Surin Global House, all those fine establishments just box up any tool and send it off to a service center in or near Bangkok, while you wait three to six weeks for your power tool.  I have the largest stock of genuine Makita replacements parts in stock so your Makita or Maktec Tool will get OEM parts.  In July 2013 three of my service department staff completed a Makita service class in Bangkok. Next month two of our staff will be enrolled in a DeWALT | Stanley repair class.  I have hired a British expat to teach English language classes to my sales staff, but you may want to see me personally for written price quotes on Makita woodworking tools. Ruangsangthai is the ONLY shop offering 12 full months of free repairs on Makita corded power tools if you purchase the Makita Tool at either of my shops. Our specialty other than discount power tool sales and repairs is water tank | water pump discount sales, installations and service.  Free "Loaner" water pump when we repair your water pump, you won't find that service offered by any other Buriram Hardware Store.

A web site with English other than the facebook page is

http://buriram-house-builder.blogspot.com/    or     www.burirambuildersmerchants.com   

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 08:20:13 PM »
Very impressive level of service offered on the website. I wish you best luck in business. Sawadi

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 10:39:28 PM »
Good post for you, I plan on visiting soon. 

I wonder how high a water tank needs to be such that a pump is not needed for a 2 story house?  A good answer and how to achieve it will go a long way to getting my business.

Offline Somnat

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 09:29:27 AM »

I wonder how high a water tank needs to be such that a pump is not needed for a 2 story house?
  A good answer and how to achieve it will go a long way to getting my business.

I thought you were a rocket scientist Keith :o

Shouldn't be to hard to work out.

For every two feet of elevation you get about 1 psi minus the friction loss in the pipe. Most household systems run in the 30-50 psi range, so you would need something on the order of 60 feet of elevation. Less would be OK if you were willing to accept lower flow rates.

I doubt many (if any) Village water mains pump out at 30 psi. So you may find that a tank situated 60 foot above the highest water outlet would suffice.

You would still need a pump to get the mains water up to your storage tank.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 11:29:04 AM »

I wonder how high a water tank needs to be such that a pump is not needed for a 2 story house?
  A good answer and how to achieve it will go a long way to getting my business.

I thought you were a rocket scientist Keith :o

Shouldn't be to hard to work out.

For every two feet of elevation you get about 1 psi minus the friction loss in the pipe. Most household systems run in the 30-50 psi range, so you would need something on the order of 60 feet of elevation. Less would be OK if you were willing to accept lower flow rates.

I doubt many (if any) Village water mains pump out at 30 psi. So you may find that a tank situated 60 foot above the highest water outlet would suffice.

You would still need a pump to get the mains water up to your storage tank.

My specialty is software development and design with emphasis on Independant Verification and Validation.  So water pressure was not in any of my studies.  In reality though, it should really be missile scientist as rockets are unguided while missiles steered. 

Thanks for your analysis. 

Offline Somnat

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
^^^^^  hope it helps :)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 11:52:12 AM »
^^^^^  hope it helps :)

Yes, very much.  Going to be building a house, 2 stories which is approximately 20+ feet high, can I reasonably add the additional 40 feet to get the necessary pressure?   

Right now does not seem reasonable, however, that is why I want to talk to guys that know what they are doing.  I have saved myself a lot of aggravation over the years by using the right people with the required experience.

People with a lot of experience know more than they know. 

Offline Pichai

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 12:32:22 PM »
Urleft: If you come to my store on Highway 2074 I can give you brochures from Mitsubishi Water Pumps and Hitachi Water Pumps which may be of consideration for your new house.  You might look at the initial cost of building a "water tower', think about maintaining the water tower, (concrete, steel) and then consider a ground level Water Storage Tank, connected to a  ground level Bladder Tank or Booster Tank or Diaphragm Tank with the appropriate Mitsubishi Water Pump or Hitachi Water Pump and the DIAMETER of your Water Meter (you have a choice in the size of your water meter connection) , and ALL the incoming Water Pipe Diameter and the Water Pipe size on your new Buriram House Plans. Bigger is Better. You can save wear and tear on any water pump, save on your monthly PEA electric bill if your house has a well thought out water plan prior to the pouring of any concrete.  Please phone me at 089-844-9680 to set up a time you are able to visit me in person.  I can show you examples of successful water supply installations my shop has done in Buriram. I can give you written prices on specific model numbers of any Water tanks, Water Pumps, "Booster tanks", Square D Pump Controllers, and installation with a warranty.  At my shop Ruangsangthai, it is my staff who are trained, who have the proper tools, with my store taking full responsibility for installations, who complete the installations. Not some kid moonlighting from a big box retailer where if you had troubles or if the moonlighting staff cut corners you are left with no one to actually help you.  Ruangsangthai installation prices are significantly less than the quoted installation prices of Buriram HomePro Installation Services.  My store does the water supply repairs and upgrades for all manner of important Hospital, University, Sports Complex, and Government Buildings in Buriram Province.  My staff design, install and repair MANY Buriram Village Water Supply installations.  I'm not the shop for you to buy carpet, Italian Tile or furniture for your new Buriram House, but I do look forward to meeting you in person so I can give you a written water supply plan indicating what model water pump, and choices of bladder tank or pressure tank or diaphragm tank and controller with what size PVC pipe diameter will serve you best for many years.  I am at my shop 7 days a week, but best to telephone me to set up a time that works best for you.  I am located directly across the street from the Buriram PEA four story office building, one building North of ICE furniture #2, 1/2 a KL North of the Highway 288 @ 2074  traffic signal.   Thank You.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:41:39 PM by Pichai »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »
Pichai,
it goes without saying that Urleft will want the biggest of everything he needs!!

Offline Somnat

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 02:06:31 PM »
Hows that for service Keith thumbup

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 05:05:17 PM »
Excellent, I enjoy dealing with professionals.  I already have the moonlighting kid installation at my current house, which is why I want the right installation of the my next house. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 05:22:25 PM »
Pichai,
it goes without saying that Urleft will want the biggest of everything he needs!!

Some truth in that, but I am more into quality over quantity. 

Butt speaking of the biggest, you should check out his 6000 liter septic tank, something might actually be able to handle all the crap you put out.   wildman

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2013, 06:24:54 AM »
Pichai,

Some truth in that, but I am more into quality over quantity. 

Butt speaking of the biggest, you should check out his 6000 liter septic tank, something might actually be able to handle all the crap you put out.   wildman

Keith ,you'd need one twice that size

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM