{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ruang Sang Thai Buriram. Worktools building for home.  (Read 17174 times)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: Ruang Sang Thai Buriram. Worktools building for home.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 08:45:04 AM »
Pichai,
it goes without saying that Urleft will want the biggest of everything he needs!!

Some truth in that, but I am more into quality over quantity. 

Butt speaking of the biggest, you should check out his 6000 liter septic tank, something might actually be able to handle all the crap you put out.   wildman

"septic tank"? You're not American, are you Nookie?

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
Stopped by and saw Pachai today.  He is in the hugh store across from the electric company. 

Looks like not only does he have the water and septic systems you need, their store can support your building needs. 

After I left I checked out the internet and found The END, NB 10,000:   wildman

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »
As many of the Buriram Expats readers are aware, my store on Highway 2074, directly across from the Buriram Provincial Electricity Authority four story office building, is a high volume, discount priced Power Tools Dealer. My staff is not only trained by the manufacturers in the installation and repair of all manner of water pumps, but also I send my staff to the repair school courses in or near Bangkok that the real major name tool brands offer for the authorized tool REPAIR centers in Thailand. The photo attached is from earlier this month at the DeWALT | Stanley tools training facility where three of my staff were in attendance and received completion certificates. 

Next week two of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation manufacturing representatives will be at Ruangsangthai Hardware from 9am to 5pm, to help train my staff and to answer questions in Thai and in English during the first ever "Bosch Power Tools & Bosch Lawn Mower ROADSHOW" to be held in Buriram Province.  Frankly EVERY day my prices on Bosch Power Tools and Bosch Lawn Mowers are lower than even the advertised so called "advertised" prices at other Buriram and Surin chain Home Improvement stores, but next week from Monday August 26th through Saturday August 31st Bosch has given me some exclusive price discounts PLUS the bonus of SIX months in the extension of the normal Robert Bosch Tool Corporation warranty. I doubt the Bosch Ram Pick Up Truck will be in our parking lot, but they assure me that power tools never before seen in Buriram will be brought to my store and on sale at very attractive prices.  I hope that Buriram Expats will give me the opportunity to serve you and that my staff can be of assistance in any water pump repairs, lawn mower repairs or power tool repairs.  If you bring in the printed advertisements from Homepro, Global House, Thai Watsadu, Home Mart, Home Mega Mart, Home Works or Do Home I know you well find lower prices at my store in Buriram on NAME brand Power Tools, Water Pumps, Water Tanks and Lawn Mowers.  Thank You.

This facebook page (you do not need to be a member of facebook to view the page) has more information and a map to Ruangsangthai. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Buriram-Bosch-Tools/157692047750163?fref=ts

The video attached is how I believe some of the construction workers near the Buriram Military Golf Course handle Bosch Tools prior to bringing the Bosch Lithium Ion Tools to my store for the free repairs. 

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 03:13:44 PM »
Nookie is full of it ill give you that..

Offline Pichai

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 11:51:02 PM »
I am not sure I have had the pleasure to meet "Mr. Nookie" in person. If he is in need of a rather large septic tank, I recently provided the septic tanks for the remodel and expansion of our valued client Taweekit Center.  This model is for a large flow of solid waste and good slope for that flow.  Septic Tank ,  Model. FRP 15000   http://www.safefiberglasstank.com/Default.aspx?pageid=49   IN a normal house in

Buriram Province I suggest a 1000 to 2000 liter septic tank of a different  shape depending on how many toilets or urinals and the slope of the waste pipes to each septic tank. Long "pipe runs" of waste pipes can be blocked if the slope is not steep enough. However maybe "Mr. Nookie" is in need of a much larger septic tank based on the comments on this forum by his associates. The maximum flow of waste might be of serious consideration when selecting a septic tank.   

The photos attached are two of the SAFE brand clean WATER tanks for the Taweekit's Center. This size clean water tank is also used at some of the larger hotels and institutions in Buriram.  30 cubic meters or about 30,000 liters of clean water in each of the two water tanks. The vast majority of the hundreds of water tanks in stock at my two stores are much smaller than these two Safe brand water tanks.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 11:18:51 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wow, finally something that really may be able to handle all Nookie's crap.   love5

And Pichai, obviously you haven't met the "Mr. Nookie" person you would not have described it as a Pleasure.   

BTW, I apologize for highjacking Pachai's business thread, however, it does keep the thread current so others will know of it. 

Offline Pichai

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 12:03:19 PM »
This month my building team has finished expanding Ruangsangthai Builders Merchants on the North End heading towards the new Buriram Toyota Dealership on Highway 2074. I now can keep in stock over 400 water tanks from 500 liters to 6000 liters and septic tanks from 800 liters to 5000 liters.  I sent out a truckload of DOS water tanks and DOS septic tanks to a large home estate project.  No longer do you need to be out in the bright Buriram sunshine to look at options in water tanks or septic tanks. I also placed the portable job site concrete mixers in the new enclosed water tank display building at Buriram Ruangsangthai. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick