{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: good Thai girl  (Read 94009 times)

Offline fwinder

good Thai girl
« on: April 17, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
what do you look for in thai girl that makes her a good thai girl?
       Thought i had one once three years of meeting her decide get married, had wedding photos taken at wedding cloths shop.Spent time with family on farm nice people.
       Asked her how much should i send for wedding,  she asked for hundreds of thousands much to plan and do she says.
   I sent it ,and traveled to my wedding i thought. When i got there i asked her if everything was ready.
            I spend it all not enough for wedding need more. So what have you spent it on i asked  dont ask or we finish she said.
    I walked away.
        Now i am coming to meet another Thai girl lives in satuk. So what do i look for to find good thai girl.

dave the dude

Re: good Thai girl
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 08:39:37 AM »
what do you look for in thai girl that makes her a good thai girl?
       Thought i had one once three years of meeting her decide get married, had wedding photos taken at wedding cloths shop.Spent time with family on farm nice people.
       Asked her how much should i send for wedding,  she asked for hundreds of thousands much to plan and do she says.
   I sent it ,and traveled to my wedding i thought. When i got there i asked her if everything was ready.
            I spend it all not enough for wedding need more. So what have you spent it on i asked  dont ask or we finish she said.
    I walked away.
        Now i am coming to meet another Thai girl lives in satuk. So what do i look for to find good thai girl.

IF YOUR NOT A TROLL

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 09:12:37 AM »
There are more horror stories from yours,believe it or not.. want to hear one?
Ok, so there is one guy spent in the villege hundrends of thousands on wedding,new car(S) and beautiful house,in the wedding he sat in the same table with the "real" thai husband of the thai lady.
They have finished the wedding and since then whenever he comes,the thai husband goes away from his house and his cars,when the farang goes,the thai husband come back.. nice? :)

Next, Thai lady with farang getting pregnant with thai chinese (white skin),the farang is so worry she is pregnant as he think it's his baby and he send money every month.
The baby comes out with white skin but not blond hair as the farang..  confused4 so....listen very good.. she paint the baby's hair to platinum-blond and send the picture to the farang..  confused5
The farang happy with his blond baby and keep sending money..  :D steamingMad
Same story,whenever he leaves Thailand she goes to her "real" house with the thai..

If it wasn't so sad and pathetic it might have been funny..  :o

Now..all stories are real. Not trying to break your spirit but open your eyes.  sawadi
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 10:15:24 AM by ADMIN »

Offline fwinder

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 01:50:14 AM »
Ok admin.
                I am not broken man .But like i say traveling to satuk meet another What do i look for Thai husband round corner or boyfriend etc. Must be something in girl i can look to to see what she is like good or bad? I know she has been university and works with her farther at his business know she has had thai boyfriend but says they finish maybe maybe not how do i find out.I know this time i am not giving or sending any money.

dave the dude

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »
Ok admin.
                I am not broken man .But like i say traveling to satuk meet another What do i look for Thai husband round corner or boyfriend etc. Must be something in girl i can look to to see what she is like good or bad? I know she has been university and works with her farther at his business know she has had thai boyfriend but says they finish maybe maybe not how do i find out.I know this time i am not giving or sending any money.

How do you expect total stranges to give you meaningful advice on the internet.

Learn by your own mistakes

Dave

Offline Khun Tony

• Contributor with future
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 10:23:56 PM »
Dave's right!

My ex brother in law's brother has just been screwed by a thai lady he really didn't know that well.   He met her last June 08, was married by October 08 after 3 short visits (one to two weeks each visit).  He bought a house in thailand, a new motor bike, brought her back to Aus., got her a temporary visa etc.   Went back for a holiday a couple of weeks ago, and now she wants $16,000 for a new car for the family in Thailand, otherwise she won't comeback to Australia with him.   They are due back next week and sounds like he's returning alone, as he has already moved out of the house in Thailand.   

My advice, before you make a commitment spend some time getting to know the person in Thailand, at least 3 months living together and if they show a liking for the cards etc, RUN.   After a significant amount of time living together they tend to drop their guard and you get a glimpse of the real person.

Offline PBarnfeather

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:43 AM »
OK. I guess I'm a little late getting in here. If you are looking for a 'good Thai girl' first look for a 'good person'--it worked for me.
We've been married more than two years now and she is the one who worries about spending to much money.

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »
Ok admin.

Hi

If you are not a troll ..( which your name seems to suggest you are) I maybe able to help. I have been coming to Satuk for the last 9 years and spend at least half of the year here. If you can give me some clues as to your GF identity it is possible I might know the family as Satuk is a fairly small town.

If the family has a good reputation then OK if not tread carefully. What I would say is that by and large Satuk is fairly prosperous for Isaan and most people are decent. There are however bad apples everywhere in the world.

TBWG sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 07:22:14 AM »
I think the lack of follow-up posts from OP speaks volumes  blah2

TROLL

Offline rogercmr

• just a gay man looking to moove to buriram
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 03:44:40 PM »
Gee with so many bad storys about Thai gurls im just glad im GAY  :D

Offline burilad

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 02:34:32 AM »
I got girl in Buriram, met in Jan. Had a great time with her and have kept in touch with her on msn since. But about 6-weeks ago she sent me an e-mail explaining to me that if i wanted to send her about 15000Bht she would be able to employ 3 or 4 people and would be able to make some good money for our future. But i had already sent her 7500Bht so she could txt me and not have to worry about money for phone. After sending her this money i still didnt seem to get any more txt then usual, so asked her why she didnt txt me as much as i had hoped. After a bit of asking she admitted to me she used the money to pay her rent as it was more important then txting. Also sent her 1500Bht to help pay rent and for repayment on pickup truck ( last month). But after much thought and asking about decided to tell her that if she was to ask me for any more money in future ( unless we get married) i would walk away and would know she was after my money NOT me, she has offered to pay me back and backed off. The trouble is i like her very much and like most guys here hsve read some bad stories about feranges gettingfingers burnt by beautiful Thai gfs and think my fingers were just starting to feel the heat. I am still going to see her in a few months time but will DEFF not be giving any money to her in future until i feel she is the right girl for me.

dave the dude

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 07:27:58 AM »
I got girl in Buriram, met in Jan. Had a great time with her and have kept in touch with her on msn since. But about 6-weeks ago she sent me an e-mail explaining to me that if i wanted to send her about 15000Bht she would be able to employ 3 or 4 people and would be able to make some good money for our future. But i had already sent her 7500Bht so she could txt me and not have to worry about money for phone. After sending her this money i still didnt seem to get any more txt then usual, so asked her why she didnt txt me as much as i had hoped. After a bit of asking she admitted to me she used the money to pay her rent as it was more important then txting. Also sent her 1500Bht to help pay rent and for repayment on pickup truck ( last month). But after much thought and asking about decided to tell her that if she was to ask me for any more money in future ( unless we get married) i would walk away and would know she was after my money NOT me, she has offered to pay me back and backed off. The trouble is i like her very much and like most guys here hsve read some bad stories about feranges gettingfingers burnt by beautiful Thai gfs and think my fingers were just starting to feel the heat. I am still going to see her in a few months time but will DEFF not be giving any money to her in future until i feel she is the right girl for me.

Hi
This makes me wonder if you would send money to a virtually complete stranger in your own country (even if you have 'the Hots' on her)?  confused5
She could be OK but testing you out. There is no way you can check this, as you cannot know her well enough to trust her and you are talking about marriage WTF!  confused4

Me thinks you will be in a 'bar somewhere soon, drowning your sorrows and saying ALL Thai ladies are ...........(fill in the gaps).  steamingMad steamingMad

I sincerely hope I am wrong and that you have a happy experience here in this wonderful country  party8

Dave

Offline Khun Tony

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2009, 08:25:29 AM »
I agree with Dave, in that you don't know the lady well enough.  You need to spend more time getting to know her before you make any serious commitments such as marriage.

Whilst you are working it's difficult to get the time but you need to spend some serious time getting to know them.  After all you are talking about your future.

Anyway I hope it all works out well in the end.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2009, 09:08:22 AM »
The precentage of mariage failure farang-thai are high in my opinion.. The mis-trust level and values differences can bring you very fast to understand it's not how you were "taught it's suppose to be", anyway I think need to be very careful with them on the trust part and the part of investing money on somebody's else's name like houses and cars.. hey you probably all have been married before so you have experience and the ability to control yourself from doing stupid investments and falling for a girl that fast.... (or not..  happy1 ).

party13

Offline burilad

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »
Yes agree with you all surrender1. Think i will go visit and be on my guard. My mate has met many Thai girls on the internet and EVERY ONE OF THEM HIT HIM FOR MONEY IN THE END. Have laid down the law to mine and said not to ask for money now or in future and if she does I AM GONE FACT. But time will tell i think. O0
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:36:35 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM