{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: good Thai girl  (Read 94006 times)

Offline burilad

• Contributor with future
Re: good Thai girl
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »
Shes 29 and i am 47. She works hard lives and works in Buriram but family have a small bussiness in Roi et. She seems to spend alot of her time there but i have been to her flat and it's very basic and she uses it as a store also. She just told me that they had big storms last night and she forgot to unplug her computer and now it is wipe out ( maybe a ploy to make me miss her more). The hardest part is what to pay and am i paying for love or not.

Offline burilad

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 04:59:04 PM »
Any body know of a good P.I agency in Buriram as i think i will get a check done on my girl. I wonder what type of info these guys cn come up with about past and present lifestyle and also if she got any money problems etc. Imhave been quoted £175 from one agency in Pattaya but i not sure if they can get much info being so far away.

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 08:06:11 AM »
The best advise i have been ever given by a Thai and that was in one of the Rainbows in Nana plaza in BKK topless thong dancing woman was this and belive this one!!!!!

She said quote Spend nothing on her check her for 4 years if all ok Marry Her.....i am very happy to have met that woman SINCERE

one in 65 million  but i am still to stupid to follow it through... surrender1

P.S. is it possible to get this web site up dated because it looks like Farang are lazyier than Thai some things are over 9 months out of date... make all of us loose face and look stupid

Offline burilad

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 04:49:17 PM »
just to let you knows guys i have now finished with my girlfriend as she started hitting me for money BIG TIME. I am pretty gutted about it as i really liked her. I have known her since Jan and met her only twice. On my last visit in july i spent 3 weeks with her But found talking wirh her really hard and in all honesty bacame bored with it all by the end of my trip. Any way i love Buriram and hope to visit again soon one day once i get over her. I think in future i will wait and take things more slowly if i get to meet the right girl again. She wanted me to start giving her money as she said she was my girlfriend and i should look after her. When i asked her how much i got the answer HOW MUCH YOU THINK I WORTH That told me it was time to bail out FAST.I LIKED HER VERY MUCH AND THINK I WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER But money became a big subject with her. The best bit is she managed to get a new boyfriend within 2 weeks Same age same position i am in more or less So tell me IS THAT LOVE ?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 05:15:30 PM by ADMIN »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »
just to let you knows guys i have now finished with my girlfriend as she started hitting me for money BIG TIME. I am pretty gutted about it as i really liked her. I have known her since Jan and met her only twice. On my last visit in july i spent 3 weeks with her But found talking wirh her really hard and in all honesty bacame bored with it all by the end of my trip. Any way i love Buriram and hope to visit again soon one day once i get over her. I think in future i will wait and take things more slowly if i get to meet the right girl again. She wanted me to start giving her money as she said she was my girlfriend and i should look after her. When i asked her how much i got the answer HOW MUCH YOU THINK I WORTH That told me it was time to bail out FAST.I LIKED HER VERY MUCH AND THINK I WOULD HAVE MARRIED HER But money became a big subject with her. The best bit is she managed to get a new boyfriend within 2 weeks Same age same position i am in more or less So tell me IS THAT LOVE ?

Hi

Well a lesson learned without too much harm.   But being looked after is very much a Thai trait!

TBWG sawadi

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »

Hi

Well a lesson learned without too much harm.   But being looked after is very much a Thai trait!

TBWG sawadi

The question is; will your next girl will be from Buriram ?! confused4

One thing is for sure, Once you go Bum (Buriram) you never go Back.  :D

Now seriously, I don't know the full story but TBWG right, if you want to have a Thai lady you should accept (each person to his limits) that it comes with the "take care" Thai philosophy.
character5
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 06:38:25 PM by ADMIN »

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »

Hi

TBWG sawadi

The question is; will your next girl will be from Buriram ?! confused4

Now seriously, I don't know the full story but TBWG right, if you want to have a Thai lady you should accept (each person to his limits) that it comes with the "take care" Thai philosophy.
character5

Funny Thai traditions say that all good thai people take care feelings of others  ashamed1...       I am still waitng to meet that woman if she is not married allready......A NEEDLE IN A HAYSTACK!

dave the dude

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »

That reminds me of the phrase......

Once you had an Asian, you will never want another Caucasian  :D jumping1 love1 love3

Offline lahansai

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »

That reminds me of the phrase......

Once you had an Asian, you will never want another Caucasian  :D jumping1 love1 love3

Depand on the size. you know hey.  :D

Offline tonypace01

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2009, 06:23:05 PM »
Asian or Cauc-Asian. Been there, done both. Marriages, affairs... etc. Now I treat my relationships like I treat my homes. Only rent. Easier to leave, fewer regrets; and in the long term, far, far less expensive.

Offline freshy

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »
Everybody needs money for living, even a couple that have real love is still need money for living. I'm curious that ..
Farang ladies never ask money from their husband or boyfriend?
Farang has spend less money with "Farang ladies" than "Thai ladies"? confused1

Dave the Dude

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »
Everybody needs money for living, even a couple that have real love is still need money for living. I'm curious that ..

Thats an interesting question, Freshy and I don't know were to start.

It is far more common in the west for the female half of a family, to work full time and contribute as much (& sometimes more) than the male. They work as a team and everything
goes ' into one family pot' as it were. That has some good aspects and some bad ones. It can lead to power struggles and also impact on the welfare of any children who need looking after.
If you are then thinking of single man and women, then sure, a man may take the lead and impress a female lady, buying her meals.gifts.drinks but many many ladies wish to be equal and sometimes insist on 'paying their own share.'

So to answer your two questions...

1) No, but sometimes
2) Yes.

But everyone and every relationship is different from another. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 09:14:48 PM by ADMIN »

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2010, 09:33:13 PM »
 ashamed1

OK yes agree that seems to be the Thai "love and look after" seemed to be combined, but (and I am sure I maybe shot down in flames here) chairhit

It is this concept that all Farangs are very rich! The cost of living, and I can only speak for here in Sunny Britain, is expensive, so I guess it is all relevant wages are high but then again so is essentials to live on, not to mention taxes  stop1

My girlfriend asked how much I earned the other day, when I told her she became very excited giggle, but I could not get across to her that we pay taxes on this, then mortgage, electricity, gas, poll tax (yeah I know, its called community charge or something else [bloody monopoly S**t]  :o ), cost of petrol, insurances (house& contents, car etc etc) TV licence (and that is a total waste, bloody repeats and soap operas! WTF!), telephone bills, and then food. thats going through the roof at moment. Oh and if you have anything left you save up for your luxuries (thailandflag), so you see once its compared like for like there is notmuch differences.

Thats why you get many many farangs retire to Thailand as they get the income from pensions etc etc and  it goes further in Thailand ! winge winge winge newsleeping

ops sorry soapbox now put away.
what was the topic again! whistle

Offline freshy

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »
Just want to express one of my opinion,
A couple"Thai with Thai" both of them are working and combine the salary together to pay the bills and the remaining is to spend together, which it's similar with Farang couple.

Many Thai people understand that Farang countries are more developed countries, which there are better quality of life, have better chances to make better money than in Thailand and the money is more valuable when used in Thailand ( this is the opinion of most of Thai people about Farang ).

So Thai lady who have farang husband she would like to have a better life, more comfortable life, so she asking money from her husband but it's doesn't always mean that she does not love her husband.

Don't you want your wife to have comfortable life when you can do it?
Do not think about the equal as a farang countries can make better money and it's big value in Thailand than your wife's income in thailand.
So it's not equal as a couple of farang with farang.. confused1 giggle

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2010, 11:49:03 PM »
 oldmanwithstick

well sort of agree with you freshy, BUT its the ok

you buy me house,  sawadi

you buy me car  sawadi

you buy me motorbike, sawadi   biggreen

thing you hear from a lot of Thai girls, that scares a lot of farangs away, Yeah sure want to have a house with your faen (wife) and have a car/motorbike, when any couple sets out this (90% anyway) want to have to have a life together, The big worry thing for us farangs is that we can not own land in Thailand, unless you go through various requirements, so this puts us at a great disadvantage. If we buy a house (build) its in the wifes name, hey cool now I have house no need smelly falang stop1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick