{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Kap Choeng Immigration Update.  (Read 115256 times)

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Kap Choeng Immigration Update.
« Reply #210 on: November 16, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »

Your out of touch..

Seattle overtakes San Francisco as No.1 city for gays.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/fyi-guy/2013/09/27/seattle-overtakes-san-francisco-as-no-1-city-for-gay-couples/

OK GL, I will consider you the resident expect on all Gay activity in the US and defer to you as not only am I out of touch, I was never in touch. 

mxyzptlk

« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2013, 09:49:40 PM »
Maybe you guys should start a new topic along the lines of "Who knows where the greatest concentration of American" mincers/gays/fags/wooftahs/sausage jockeys/anal speedway riders live? in the appropriate place...

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2013, 10:16:33 PM »
Maybe you guys should start a new topic along the lines of "Who knows where the greatest concentration of American" mincers/gays/fags/wooftahs/sausage jockeys/anal speedway riders live? in the appropriate place...

I defer to GL.  I have no idea. 

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2013, 08:30:45 AM »

From what I under stand its Buriram.. swordfight

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2013, 08:41:18 AM »

So that's where Keith must live!!

Offline Kingussie

• Contributor with future
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
bravo1 Quality. hahaha hahaha hahaha

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2013, 10:20:36 AM »

So that's where Keith must live!!

Yup, I'm caught.  I admit I have Gay thoughts.  I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. 

Offline davu

• Prolific Member
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2013, 06:25:46 AM »
Spoke to an aussie in the salon from a village half way between lahan sai and ban kruat who has also paid the 2000 baht and got 4 slips for his 90 day reports

That appears to be 5 people we are now aware of.

Seems it is a 'service' that needs to be offered, rather than requested.

Full marks to immigration for their enterprise. It shows that 90 day reporting is a joke and they make some money, the expat saves the hassle of going to KCI.

Only one loser - M & D Coffee, but then half the people who go can't seem to find it.............. ;D
I found it easy enough lol
but i didnt see the sign on the roof 555
Spoke to an aussie in the salon from a village half way between lahan sai and ban kruat who has also paid the 2000 baht and got 4 slips for his 90 day reports

That appears to be 5 people we are now aware of.

Seems it is a 'service' that needs to be offered, rather than requested.

Full marks to immigration for their enterprise. It shows that 90 day reporting is a joke and they make some money, the expat saves the hassle of going to KCI.

Only one loser - M & D Coffee, but then half the people who go can't seem to find it.............. ;D
I was offered this service PLUS never ever needing to go to Immigration again, by a senior police officer. I don't think I will do that however.

I have been wading through pages of schoolboy drivel in this topic trying to find put when Kap Choeng is open over the coming holidays. I am supposed to renew on the 29th December.. anybody seen anything please?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2013, 07:12:16 AM »
Renewing what??.........As 29th is on a SUNDAY,you'll have to go on the PREVIOUS Friday as THE FOLLOWING WEEK IT WILL BE CLOSED AS THE 30TH HAS BEEN DECLARED AS AN EXTRA DAYS HOLIDAY.
90 DAY report can be done 14 days early
I year extension renewal can now be done up to 2 months early

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2013, 07:20:57 AM »
Renewing what??.........As 29th is on a SUNDAY,you'll have to go on the PREVIOUS Friday as THE FOLLOWING WEEK IT WILL BE CLOSED AS THE 30TH HAS BEEN DECLARED AS AN EXTRA DAYS HOLIDAY.
90 DAY report can be done 14 days early.
I year extension renewal can now be done up to 2 months early

Correct on the holidays but its 15 days before to 7 days after for 90 day reporting. You can renew at KCI up to 45 days before, That has been confirmed. I need to do my 90 day report today and will confirm their up coming holidays and post.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2014, 07:08:32 PM »
GL,

I assume KCI is open all next week, not closed for any Chinese New Year's Holidays? 

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2014, 07:52:24 PM »
GL,

I assume KCI is open all next week, not closed for any Chinese New Year's Holidays?

Yes it is . Chinese New Year is not a national holiday in Thailand.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2014, 08:36:36 PM »
Thanks,

May stop by provided the boss lets me, but then it also depends on whether I have the baby with us. 

Any recommendations on the best day?   Tuesday, Wed, or Thurs? 

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »
Thanks,

May stop by provided the boss lets me, but then it also depends on whether I have the baby with us. 

Any recommendations on the best day?   Tuesday, Wed, or Thurs?

Pick a day just not a Monday and you need to bring the wee one. Me wife wants to see her...

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2014, 07:12:17 PM »
GL, things got to complicated with the football sponsor, so left Jasmine with the Aunts and Granny.   However, probably next trip. 

That being said, I was successful in getting a new retirement extension.   Some observations:

1.  KCI only had 2 active desks doing extentions, 90 days, etc.   There numbers for 4 desks, but there is no desk between 2 and 4, and of the 2 desks before #2, only 1 has a computer, but it is covered.  I assume this means expect when you get to KCI to only have 2 agents working. 

2.  The number machine broke while I was waiting, they started handing out plastic numbers. 

3.  I had a new passport which means information needs to be transferred before you can get a new extension.  This is supposed to be at no cost, they charged me 500 baht and neglected to provide a receipt. 

4.  I had all the copies required until they updated my new passport with previous data.  They then told us to leave and make copies, then come back.  My TW got them to make the copies, I kept my mouth shut instead of saying "That's Bullshit". 

5.  Got there at 1030, number called at 1110, completed 1200.  Not too bad as most of the time was trying to decide the relevant data from the old passport that had to be transferred to the new.   

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick