{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Thai ladies get old faster?  (Read 23521 times)

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Thai ladies get old faster?
« on: June 15, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »
starting a new thread about this subject.
what do you think? Does Thai skin get old faster?
I do see many Thai ladies in urgent need for makeup and many of them have black areas over their face.
Is it the sun?heat?
The cosmetic products they are using or what?
Also noticed many of them are trying really hard to be WHITE! michael jackson style with all the chemical creams tearing off their dark skin and become white.
however,they can't take the sun anymore so they in need for umbrella for the rest of their life?!  confused4

Offline swimming pizza

• Contributor with future
  • amazing thailand.
Re: Thai ladies get old faster?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 03:02:16 PM »
Thai ladies are looking good when they young, ironically they look even younger than their real age.
but when they reach to their 30's and up their face start to have the signs you mentioned, i think its mainly because the cheap low quality creams they are using over the years because luck of finance to buy better ones so you have a point.
the good side i think is that they not get wrinkles so fast and so much as the westerns sisters. oldmanwithstick

Offline lahansai

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 12:00:58 PM »
thai always look much younger than their real age try to think on the first time you came thailand all of them look younger, some girls I suspected they are underage but they weren't as long as you stay in Thailand your eyes get used to the looks.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 01:19:38 PM »
Valued Comments above.................You can always tell if a girl has been out in the fields with their faces unprotected for long periods as they tend to have a 'sun line',nowadays they cover their faces for protection.
I would also agree with the comments about the 'cheap' cosmetics ruining their natural features
Not only do they get far fewer wrinkles than Their Western Sisters their arses do not 'drop' either

Offline lahansai

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:00 PM »
Valued Comments above.................You can always tell if a girl has been out in the fields with their faces unprotected for long periods as they tend to have a 'sun line',nowadays they cover their faces for protection.
I would also agree with the comments about the 'cheap' cosmetics ruining their natural features
Not only do they get far fewer wrinkles than Their Western Sisters their arses do not 'drop' either

any women drop after awhile....  hahaha

Offline tonypace01

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 05:28:23 AM »
Do wealthy Thai women hold their age better?

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »

any women drop after awhile....  hahaha
Many Thai women have such small tight asses there isnt much to 'drop' UNLIKE their Western counterparts

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 07:16:19 AM »
Do wealthy Thai women hold their age better?
I dont think they do

isanbirder

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »
Chinese women (and men) are much the same;  there's a sudden change at about 40.  I don't think it';s anything to do with being out in the sun;  even urban sophisticates are the same.

Offline freshy

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »
I think many of Thai people are look younger than real aged because of Thai people eat plenty of vegetable & fruit as it's not expensive here.
Also "Pla La" (pickle fish) is a lot of calcium. giggle
My favorit menu when I was a child is :
Boil/fresh vegetable with "Pla Too chilli" / "Pla La chilli" & boiled egg & fried Pla Too (Mackerel). This menu is popular in villages. thumbup
About making white skin is an extra to look more beautiful as the Korea style is hits Thailand now. In provinces have many beauty clinic which is not so expensive as in the past.
This is the prices that my friend has done :
First time they will put the material on your face which will make your skin peel off ,
this cost about 350 baht & about 750 baht for one set of treatment to apply on your face skin after it peel off ( will take about 4 days to completed the peel off ).
Thereafter you go to do the same when you think your face is become dark again. My friend said : one time will last for about couple months.
So about many Thai people look younger than real aged, my oppinion is because of the culture of Thai food and the cosmetics is for an extra beauty.
Summarize is : any nationality, the person will getting old fast or not , it's depend on the way they take care of themselvescharacter5 giggle
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 01:32:22 PM by freshy »

Offline roger d

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
Freshy......I think that is a bit sad. Trying to make a white face ( Korean?!!) because of fashion, status or image. Golden skin is NOT black like many Thais call it. Anyway Black is also beautiful on Black nationality. Long term damage will happen from the treatment you describe? I think there is difference between  dark skin from working in rice field all day and average lady about town. Please reject all the products that make you look like a ghost. I know on Thai TV, magazines, pop stars and models there are only white faces. This seems an attempt at becoming 'international' clone. It is big business for beauty companies but INMHO better to accept how we are made. I come back to Buriram next week and look forward to seeing golden skin. Plenty of grey ghosts in England.

isanbirder

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2010, 02:14:03 PM »
Look at the men's cosmetic section in any department store or even 7-11, and you'll see all sorts of creams etc for whitening the skin.  Dark-skinned Thais are obsessed with fair skins;  they think dark skins look like peasants who spend all day in the sun.  Sad, yes, and stupid to us, but it's their life.  We even see this in our minimart, dark Khmer boys who have very little money spending it on this stuff.  I'd rather not sell it in a way, but if we don't, the next shop will, so nothing would be gained (and we would lose).

Offline freshy

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
Yes, it is something sad but that's how the collegian in buriram doing on their skin and many have done the nose surgery as well, its cost 6,000 baht which it's cheaper than the past.
So its because of the social popularity that come from the Influence of Korea fashion. ( also most of Thai male like the look of the lady like that ). Also the prices lower than the past which the Youth can pay as well.
As for me, I agree with you that should reject all the products that make you look like a ghost and I think the most beautiful is tan skin.
 happy2
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 02:26:00 PM by freshy »

isanbirder

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2010, 02:40:20 PM »
Yes, it is something sad but that's how the collegian in buriram doing on their skin and many have done the nose surgery as well, its cost 6,000 baht which it's cheaper than the past.
So its because of the social popularity that come from the Influence of Korea fashion. ( also most of Thai male like the look of the lady like that ). Also the prices lower than the past which the Youth can pay as well.
As for me, I agree with you that should reject all the products that make you look like a ghost and I think the most beautiful is tan skin.
 happy2

I lived for many years in Chiangmai, where the Thais have naturally fair skins (that's, regrettably, one reason why there are so many northerners in the bars in Pattaya and Bangkok).  Even there, fairness is prized, and they make great efforts to keep out of the sun.  I don't think it's so much Korean fashions... it was true long before Korean things became fashionable.

Offline freshy

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2010, 03:17:37 PM »
Well, I'm talking about students in Buriram province  love5 giggle
PS you can give a visit to Speed disco to check it out party13
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:20:48 PM by freshy »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM