{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Thai ladies get old faster?  (Read 23519 times)

Offline roger d

• Contributor with future
Re: Thai ladies get old faster?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2010, 03:46:50 PM »
Yes. I understand the historic valuation of fair skin in Thailand. But as Freshy said, this is now more an external  media-driven influence. Mass availability has made it endemic. I had forgotten guys were 'whitewashing'as well. Not to forget that in England it is easy to see girls sprayed almost orange for that 'improved' skin tone.
The 'peel off' part sounded a bit brutal. Is this just the mask or skin underneath?
In the interest of research I will make some visits to Speed.  bananadance

Offline freshy

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »
HI
peel off the skin is , they put the Herb ( that's how they called it) on your face then your face will be very tight (which you almost can not speak) until the skin of your face to peel off ( your face will look like you have an motorbike accident ) and your face will look like that for few day. After that process pass then your face will look quite white & smooth.
I can't find the pictures of the process when the skin tight till the face's skin is peel off. confused5 giggle

Offline roger d

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2010, 04:47:51 PM »
Freshy, that process sounds like  life of butterfly backwards. Skin off to reveal something unattractive at first! I will go to Speed with colour charts and clipboard for my scientific research. Because I am a single guy there will be no domestic conflict of interest and time limits. A sponsor would be useful but I will fund independently........................Actually, I just remembered why I am single......was something to do with Speed Disco and a fair skinned lady last time I was in Buriram. I think some of the really white ones best avoid, maybe vampires?

Offline freshy

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2010, 05:13:39 PM »
The right day to go speed is in the weekend... like Friday/Saturday gayparade giggle

isanbirder

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »
Well, I'm talking about students in Buriram province  love5 giggle
PS you can give a visit to Speed disco to check it out party13

If I was 50 years younger, I might take you up on that!  I don't think there's that much difference between Buriram students and Chiangmai students, Freshy.

Offline freshy

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »

If I was 50 years younger, I might take you up on that!  I don't think there's that much difference between Buriram students and Chiangmai students, Freshy.
When Isaan people talk about Chiang mai , the image that comes up in their mind is Lady there beautiful has nice skin as they are in the colder weather than in Isaan and South. love5
I don't know why in Bangkok people have white skin. Even Isaan people when they go to work in bangkok then their skin is more white than when they were in villages at Isaan. confused1

Offline fox

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2010, 02:36:38 PM »

I just found out there is another weird cosmetic treatment, the thai ladies calling it "BABY FACE" 2guys
This treatment is to make the face skin so thin and gentle, same as baby skin, you can't touch the face or get the wind on your face, if touch it, the face can get black marks. just like baby?! confused3  screwy

freshy. back to you!  type1

Offline freshy

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2010, 06:26:36 PM »

I just found out there is another weird cosmetic treatment, the Thai ladies calling it "BABY FACE" 2guys
This treatment is to make the face skin so thin and gentle, same as baby skin, you can't touch the face or get the wind on your face, if touch it, the face can get black marks. just like baby?! confused3  screwy

freshy. back to you!  type1

It is very popular in Thailand and its not cost expensive same in the past.
the most popular group that doing this treatment are students.
many clinics in Buriram are offering this service, cost is about 1000 Baht not include the creams need to buy to keep the face white and gentle look
   giggle

den Buut

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 11:38:17 PM »
And you get your skincancer for free. happy2

Offline freshy

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2011, 12:30:18 PM »
And you get your skincancer for free. happy2
Just wanted to update all of you about this subject. As just few day ago, I have been told what are the steps have to do to have white and smooth skin.
The steps are easy: what needs to do is only the injection (into the Blood vessel).
The cost of single injection is 1,200 baht per time.
The injection is 1 time per week.

Can see the results (white skin) within the fourth week.

"Den Buut", I like your post;
"And you get your skin cancer for free"
thumbup
but too bad, all the ladies who are doing this project they do not care about the skin cancer.

One person I know; she is doing this project , she has completed the 2nd injection this week and she told me that she felt her body shaking and felt fatigue easily.
But she said, she can endure for beauty and she do not care about the skin cancer as well. character5
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 12:45:05 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM