{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Houses for rent in Buriram?  (Read 15646 times)

Offline mobiryder

Houses for rent in Buriram?
« on: January 23, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »
I'm contemplating moving to Buriram for a 6-12 months... does anyone know of any houses for rent (possible high end luxury?  ya ya i know, its Isaan, im just ASKING hehe)...  thx in advance..

Offline isaanrice

Re: Houses for rent in Buriram?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:49:40 PM »
maybe in the rice patties.... :o

joking..

I think you better come here and look by yourself ,I cant think about particular place to rent but in the last 2 years have some nice development of houses with garden in good standard within the area of the city..

??? maybe somebody here can help ?

Offline mobiryder

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
bump for some loveeeeee

Offline RayBan

• Contributor with future
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 09:14:49 AM »
Hi Mobiryder,

Martin, the owner of Farang Connection in Surin used to have a couple of farang style houses for rent, you can look up the info on his website............. www.farangconnection.com/

Hope this helps................ cool1

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 11:57:16 AM »
Well,thats in surin..

There's really lack of net advertisements of real-estates for rent in Buriram area.

The only way to find (sad but true..) is to tour around the city and look for buildings with signs on them "for rent".  confused1

I suggest,if somebody here knows about real-estate for rent in Buriram,post it in our "Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted"  section PLEASE sawadi

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:07:52 PM by ADMIN »

Offline RayBan

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 01:25:15 PM »

Well,thats in surin..

There's really lack of net advertisements of real-estates for rent in Buriram area.

The only way to find (sad but true..) is to tour around the city and look for buildings with signs on them "for rent".  confused1

I suggest,if somebody here knows about real-estate for rent in Buriram,post it in our "Free classifieds - For sale/for rent/wanted"  section PLEASE sawadi

Hi Admin...............Farang Connection is in Surin, but if I recall correctly Martin's website thread on Real Estate also incorporated a Buriram section, land and property for sale/rent in Buriram, that is why I mentioned it.

I do agree with you 100% about the lack of web based adverts for Buriram property and hope that someone responds to your invitation to post in the Classified section................ cool1

Offline burilad

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »
Hi,Can any one tell me what the average rent would be for a Thai local in buriram renting a room or small flat. I met a girl in Buriram Jan and she tells me she pays 5000Bht a month BULLSHIT OR NOT ?????.

dave the dude

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2009, 07:57:07 AM »
Hi,Can any one tell me what the average rent would be for a Thai local in buriram renting a room or small flat. I met a girl in Buriram Jan and she tells me she pays 5000Bht a month BULLSHIT OR NOT ?????.

Hi dispro
Although I am from Surin, that sounds more like the price for a nice house for the whole family including electric  :D :D :D.
But I accept, I may be wrong.
 runningdog
Dave

Offline Khun Tony

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »
Hi Dispro,

Prior to building my house I rented a two bedroom place across the road from the pool near the Thepnakorn hotel for 2500 baht a month, but that was 3 years ago.  Even allowing for inflation and an influx of foreigners, 5000 baht a month for a room sounds pricey!!!

dave the dude

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

The letters A.T.M. spring to mind  :D :D :D

Offline burilad

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 09:01:46 PM »
Yes She told me that she needed 5000Bht to pay rent and also 10,000Bht to pay for her pickup truck (months payment). I think she is trying it on BUT i could be wrong.

Offline burilad

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »
Also stayed in the Thepnakorn hotel and found it a great hotel, very good price. Am back to Buriram in july Hope i can catch up with some of you guys then. Also hoping to buy property in near future so would be grateful for your advice.  party6  runningdog :)

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2009, 09:18:49 PM »

A room in the true sense of the word in Buriram would be between 0 bht to 1200 bht a month. However, a shop house / townhouse set up could be up to 5000 bht easily. Even a 1 level "flat" could cost that much if its in town. Just for comparison, 10 klms outside of town you can rent a reasonably new 3 bedroom house for 3500 bht / month. Its all relative :yeswink:

Maybe find out the exact type of place, and where, and then post that for a more accurate estimate of cost per month.

As far as the car payments go.....what sort of car, how old, when bought, how much deposit ????
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:29:10 PM by ADMIN »

Offline burilad

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2009, 10:51:13 PM »
Thanks Will find out more about pickup. It sounds as if things are not as she tells me VERY INTERESTING. Done the Thai bar when i was there and had a great time, Can't wait to go there again. party7
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:30:55 PM by ADMIN »

dave the dude

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2009, 08:06:48 AM »
Yes She told me that she needed 5000Bht to pay rent and also 10,000Bht to pay for her pickup truck (months payment). I think she is trying it on BUT i could be wrong.

RUN FORREST RUN
  runningdog runningdog runningdog

I am sorry to say,you sound like you will get burnt  jumping6.
Move on and try again before the Buffalo(&/or) the relatives get sick  helpsos

Once again,I am sorry to sound so negative, but you are being taken 'for a ride' IMHO  steamingMad

Dave

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM