{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Houses for rent in Buriram?  (Read 15645 times)

Offline burilad

• Contributor with future
Re: Houses for rent in Buriram?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
Thanks Think you are right surrender1  But it is interesting to see what story they will come up with next. any ideas where i should stay when i arrive in Buriram, want something clean and fair price and central i guess.  jumping7 jumping7
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 10:15:31 PM by ADMIN »

Offline Khun Tony

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 08:14:03 PM »
Although I mentioned previously that I paid rent of 3000 baht a month for a two bedroom place, perhaps when your GF mentioned a room she really means a house!!!

I mean how many times has there been a communication mix up with the lady boss before!!  I know I've had a few in my 8 years of marriage. 

In respect to the car payment, my wife is paying her sisters vehicle payment which is in the region of 5000 to 7000 baht a month.  However the payment required depends on the size of the deposit put down at the time of purchase.  Obviously a small deposit will require a larger repayment.

So before you jump to any conclusions you need to clarify a few things first.

Offline burilad

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have stayed at the Thep Nakorn Hotel (Jan) and booked in to a standard room, found it to be clean and ok. The thing i found odd was it seemed to be very ver empty, more like we were the only ones in the hotel. Rooms were cheap if you consider that we were paying double the price in Samui and Hua Hin (about 1200 Bht). Any one tell me if there is a better Hotel to stay in as i am back in Buriram in July and want try a different Hotel if poss. My other option would be to rent for a few weeks

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »
It's consider to be the best hotel in Buriram. (the only one with swimming pool as well).

Check our "hotels" page http://www.buriramexpats.com/hotels/
and the "classified" as well. http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php?board=12.0
Not much to find on the web and that's why we're here to give it a boost and we're greatly encourage people to advertise for FREE any property for sale/rent.

Final advice as for today's availability ,your best choice will be to take a room in a hotel..  confused4

cheers.  welcome1

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2009, 08:58:02 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have stayed at the Thep Nakorn Hotel (Jan) and booked in to a standard room, found it to be clean and ok. The thing i found odd was it seemed to be very ver empty, more like we were the only ones in the hotel. Rooms were cheap if you consider that we were paying double the price in Samui and Hua Hin (about 1200 Bht). Any one tell me if there is a better Hotel to stay in as i am back in Buriram in July and want try a different Hotel if poss. My other option would be to rent for a few weeks

If you want a nicer room, book a Thep Nakorn VIP room for about 1450 a day.  Much nicer.   happy2

Offline burilad

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 06:29:40 PM »
FOUND THE ROOMS PRICED AT ABOUT 800 BHT TO BE OK, BUT HOTEL VERY EMPTY. ALSO FOUND TO KNOCKING SHOP ON 1st floor at side of hotel But girls NOT the prettiest i have seen. party3

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 06:43:19 PM »
FOUND THE ROOMS PRICED AT ABOUT 800 BHT TO BE OK, BUT HOTEL VERY EMPTY. ALSO FOUND TO KNOCKING SHOP ON 1st floor at side of hotel But girls NOT the prettiest i have seen. party3

Now,that's a new subject to talk about..  :laugh:

Offline burilad

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
Just can not wait to hit the Tai bar when i get there in july IT'S JUST BRILL  party1

Offline matt

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2009, 12:20:19 PM »
Wanted : Apartment or House to Rent in Buriram

Preferably

- 2 Bedroom
- Air Cond
- Western Toilet
- Centrally located
- Kitchen

Am flexible on the above

Thanks in advance if you can help out.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2010, 10:47:14 AM »
Please,all requests and offers in the "Classified" section.

Thank you.  sawadi

Offline dennis

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »
 party6

If you want a nicer room, book a Thep Nakorn VIP room for about 1450 a day.  Much nicer.   happy2

Have to say I stayed in a VIP room last week and it is well below acceptable standard for the price.

Pay extra for coathangers and no in room safe??

Value?? I dont think so, book standard if you must stay there.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick