{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 3bb Fibre Package Upgrades  (Read 67915 times)

Offline roskruge

• roskruge
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: 3bb Fibre Package Upgrades
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2022, 03:59:20 AM »
This is an old post, but I would like to add my '2 Bobs worth.' I have been using 3BB in Sattahip area of Chonburi for about 5 years, and can honestly say I swear by them. When I first used them in Pattaya 2009/2010 I think they had just started in Pattaya area, they were Bad with a capital B, but now AI with me. I recently asked them if I could get my present Fiber Optic package transferred to my intended new location of Lam Plai Mat district, I did not have a Street address as unnamed Road and  farming land, so I gave them the GPS coordinates, 2-3 days later they got back to me and said YES you can transfer existing Fiber Optic account to that address, but would cost about 4,000 Baht, to issue new modem (about 1,500 each) and install new cable to the intended property, including paperwork.
On the original post he does a speed test and I noticed he was using Singapore as a test point. must use a test point within your country to get an accurate reading preferable within same province.
I have had many problem with Rats eating Fiber Optic Cable within the Condo building, and squirrels eating cable in the 500 metre drive-way to my Condo building. 3BB were coming every 3 or 4 weeks to repair cable. until I impressed on them to save them money and my internet time, we must upgrade or bury cable. So a new 'anti squirrel' cable was install in the drive way, and internally Fiber Optic cable was place in a Poly Tube. No official cost to me, but big job, over 2 days so gave workers (3) 2,000 in tips. Calling the 1530 3BB call centre number I never had to wait in excess of 5 minutes and many times a lot less. Only problem I had was with the very heavy accented Thai girls in missing some of what they said. Now many weeks since there last visit, after getting Red Light in my Fiber Optic Modem. Did you know when the Fiber Optic cable is broken, there is a little red light in the part of the cable that is still live.

Offline Smithy

• Reliable reporter on the right way

Offline Smithy

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Re: 3bb Fibre Package Upgrades
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2022, 02:11:28 PM »
I was 1st with TOT , nothing but problems , than changed over to TRUE. I now have their 300/300 package with free Thai TV ( about 20 -ish basic channels ,the wife watches the Thai TV in the bedroom ) I pay 662 Baht a month and the Interment is perfect . Been with them for about 5 or 6 years and the only issue is once a year they try to put my package up to over 900 Baht and after phone call it is reduced down to 662 but I have to pay the higher price for 1 month .
If we had 3BB in our village I think I would change over to them even though TRUE have been good

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick