{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Good cake shop in buriram  (Read 6963 times)

Offline aparasher

• Contributor on the right way
Good cake shop in buriram
« on: October 26, 2017, 09:41:23 AM »
Folks. Is there a good cake shop in Buriram? It will be my wife's birthday during our visit there and I wanted to order a cake. I remember I got one made in Surin for nurses in our hospital wing when my daughter was born, but I don't about Buriram.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Good cake shop in buriram
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:19:08 AM »
Just a suggestion but maybe worth consideration. Sveinsons ice cream (Robinsons) do some excellent Ice cream cakes and will add Happy Birthday message of your choice. They pack in a cool box so can get home frozen. We opted for that for my step daughters last birthday and it went down well.
Sorry no suggestions for a good bakers in Buriram.  Often find the cakes here a bit lite and tasteless but others may be able to recommend.

Offline aparasher

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 10:21:22 AM »
Just a suggestion but maybe worth consideration. Sveinsons ice cream (Robinsons) do some excellent Ice cream cakes and will add Happy Birthday message of your choice. They pack in a cool box so can get home frozen. We opted for that for my step daughters last birthday and it went down well.
Sorry no suggestions for a good bakers in Buriram.  Often find the cakes here a bit lite and tasteless but others may be able to recommend.

Hi Freddy. Thanks for suggestion. We want to avoid ice cream as my daughter's throat is very sensitive to cold things and can not handle a lots of cold stuff.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 11:46:45 AM »
There is a good bakery in town. Can't remember the name but it is known as the Japanese bakery.

Heading into town pass the old City Hall on your left. Go to the next set of traffic lights and turn left. You will pass Buriram swimming pool on the right. You will then see Ice Furniture on the left. The bakery is the next shop along.

Offline aparasher

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 11:49:07 AM »
There is a good bakery in town. Can't remember the name but it is known as the Japanese bakery.

Heading into town pass the old City Hall on your left. Go to the next set of traffic lights and turn left. You will pass Buriram swimming pool on the right. You will then see Ice Furniture on the left. The bakery is the next shop along.

Thanks Starman. I think someone else also recommended this one. I will pay it a visit as soon as I put my stuff in the hotel. I have only 2 days.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 01:46:51 PM »
I'd forgotten about the one by Ice Furniture and yes, they do make "Exccedingly Good Cakes".

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 02:53:16 PM »
hi aparasher .... I've attached a map with big red X for a beaut bakery. Can't remember the exact spelling, but it's something like Kit Tuen (kitten) ? It's directly on the corner indicated on the map.

It's also a coffee shop. They have a terrific selection of large special occasion cakes for birthdays etc. They will put a message in icing onto your cake selection for free. Good assortment of candles available also.

I've purchased several big cakes from this place. Always fresh and delicious. Can recommend.

Offline aparasher

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 02:56:01 PM »
Wow!!! Thanks a lot smooth2. The map is incredible. I will buy you a drink if I meet you while I am there.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 03:45:57 PM »
It's called "kit terng", meaning "I miss you".

Offline smoooth2

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 04:49:01 PM »
Wow!!! Thanks a lot smooth2. The map is incredible. I will buy you a drink if I meet you while I am there.

thumbup    No worries. A double Wild Turkey thanks, straight up.    party4

Offline aparasher

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 05:15:58 AM »
Done and done.... party2 party9

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy