{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Shooting in Las Vegas  (Read 21284 times)

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Shooting in Las Vegas
« on: October 03, 2017, 05:07:50 AM »
Here we go again....

But remember the arsenal of weapons did not kill anyone!!!

I guess he just didn't like Country music (I can sympathise with that!!).

Terrible, just terrible

Tassie

Re: Shooting in Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 06:46:16 AM »
Stephen Paddock, 64, the shooter is another nut case gone insane. Although this is a tragic event, it is nothing in comparison with what  the "Coalition of the Killing" is engaged in, on a daily basis in the Middle East.  The taking of innocent lives is horrible. My sympathies go out to all the innocent victims and their families of this murderous crime.
Regards

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 07:08:31 AM »
Here we go again....

But remember the arsenal of weapons did not kill anyone!!!

I guess he just didn't like Country music (I can sympathise with that!!).

Terrible, just terrible
Adam wasting your time mate............You cannot educate Pork

Offline Adam

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 06:15:01 AM »
So he owned something like 49 automatic and semi automatic weapons - legally. Why would one man need all of those weapons?

Are the groundhogs that dangerous?

Shocking and indefensible.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2017, 06:48:47 AM »
So he owned something like 49 automatic and semi automatic weapons - legally. Why would one man need all of those weapons?

Are the groundhogs that dangerous?

Shocking and indefensible.
100% mate,,,,,but there are some "blockheads" on this forum who will still make lame excuses for this prick.But they have kept their heads low up until now!!

Tassie

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2017, 07:26:29 AM »
I cannot see anyone on this forum endorsing the crimes of this mass murderer, be they block head or maybe sane.  The US Constitution gives  US citizens the right to bear arms.  Although persons from any country outside the US can have opinions on the US Constitution, it is just an opinion and doesn't count because what really matters is what the US citizens think.  Having 49 weapons reaches far beyond the realms of insanity.  Such a vile tragedy.
Regards

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 07:49:16 AM »
I cannot see anyone on this forum endorsing the crimes of this mass murderer, be they block head or maybe sane.  The US Constitution gives  US citizens the right to bear arms.  Although persons from any country outside the US can have opinions on the US Constitution, it is just an opinion and doesn't count because what really matters is what the US citizens think.  Having 49 weapons reaches far beyond the realms of insanity.  Such a vile tragedy.
Regards

And the majority of the US citizens are saying its TIME FOR CHANGE. Its the US congress  that has their head up there ass which BTW is controlled by the redneck GOP. JUST SAYING. :P :o

Offline Ahab

• Mostly right, just ask me
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 08:03:52 AM »
I have found it is pointless to discuss this topic with Europeans. I have owned multiple firearms when I lived in the USA, went to the shooting range regularly, I never shot anyone, or pointed my firearms at anyone, and they were secured in a safe when at home.

I also know several people with collections of firearms well in excess of what this individual had. None have committed any crimes with the "insane" amount of firearms they possess. The people of the USA are not "subjects" of their governments and this is a big difference in how we look at governments in general, the people can if they want change the constitution and modify of get rid of the second amendment. I don't think that will occur in my lifetime. Millions of Americans responsibly own firearms and don't commit crimes with them. Modifying a semi-automatic firearm to full auto is already illegal, shooting people from a hotel room is already illegal. Millions of Americans also drive cars and trucks in a responsible manner, where is the corresponding call to ban trucks after a driver killed 84 and seriously wounded hundreds more in Nice France? There have been other similar terrible incidents, but this act is also illegal. When Europe bans trucks maybe America will then consider banning firearms.

Does it really make a difference if you are killed by a truck, an bomb, or a firearm?  All are already against the law.

Tassie

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 08:04:33 AM »
gotlost, are you a US citizen? Please provide proof of your statement.
Regards

Offline Ahab

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 08:08:46 AM »
Deleted post

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 08:19:35 AM »
Regards

I'm more red ,white and blue they you will ever be. Returned the end of July after a 3 months visit to Virginia. Majority of ALL americans want  to see changes made on this subject not to infringe on the second but real in the moron attitude that lets someone who legally had 49 fire arms and murder 59 people. That is insanity. I'll say it again the red neck controlled ass wholes that calls itself the GOP is a disgrace to the US and so it is the Douches bag in the WH. And NO I did not vote fore the peace of shit or the bitch from the other party.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:33 AM »
Regards

I'm more red ,white and blue they you will ever be. Returned the end of July after a 3 months visit to Virginia. Majority of ALL americans want  to see changes made on this subject not to infringe on the second but real in the moron attitude that lets someone who legally had 49 fire arms and murder 59 people. That is insanity. I'll say it again the red neck controlled ass wholes that calls itself the GOP is a disgrace to the US and so it is the Douches bag in the WH. And NO I did not vote fore the peace of shit or the bitch from the other party.

Still providing no proof, only  an opinion.

Offline Ahab

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 08:56:54 AM »
Why does he, or anyone need to prove citizenship status on a forum? He made a post, you either believe him or not. Posting photos of your passport shouldn't be required to post on this site. Why does he have to prove a negative, how about the poster that questioned his citizen status should post "proof" that he is not who he says he is?
One wonders why Americans keep their heads low when this topic arises?

Not I.

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
Why does he, or anyone need to prove citizenship status on a forum? He made a post, you either believe him or not. Posting photos of your passport shouldn't be required to post on this site. Why does he have to prove a negative, how about the poster that questioned his citizen status should post "proof" that he is not who he says he is?
One wonders why Americans keep their heads low when this topic arises?

Not I.

The way I read the post, Tassie was asking for proof of his statement. Not his nationality.

To call people the names, as Gotlast has,  and accuse hem of what he has can only be an opinion unless proof or facts are used to back up such statements.

Offline Ahab

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 09:21:41 AM »
Perhaps I read it the wrong way (but I wasn't the only one who did). Opining that Republicans are controlled by rednecks is an opinion. I don't know if anyone could "prove" that as true or false, even though it is likely false.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick