{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Hardware Store opening Tuesday January 3rd 2017  (Read 7458 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Buriram Hardware Store opening Tuesday January 3rd 2017
« on: December 30, 2016, 01:10:49 PM »
Mr. Nop has arranged for a working fire drill to be held inside Ruangsangthai Hardware Store on Friday December 30th. The front gates will be closed at 3pm to allow all 200 employees to participate in this safety training procedure. The employees will then start a 3 day annual holiday. My family owned builders merchant store will re- open on Tuesday January 3rd with several new product displays and resumption of daily delivery service. Kitchen ready made AAC sections are now in stock. Buriram expats can install D.I.Y. kitchens or have the Ruangsangthai sub contractor install kitchens as in the rural Buriram home photo attached.
Thank you to all the fine customers of Ruangsangthai and I look forward to serving you in 2017. Mr. Pichai

Offline Pichai

Re: Buriram Hardware Store opening Tuesday January 3rd 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 01:11:19 PM »
It is great to be back in Buriram, from my trip to Bangkok over the New Year Holiday.  So wonderful to see so many expats come visit the hardware store in Buriram this week. Our delivery truck fleet got a rare car wash and deliveries have started at 8:30am each morning. A new shipment of portable house building site concrete mixers have arrived and are on display near the easy to build kitchen counters near the water storage tank warehouse of Ruangsangthai. I look forward to serving the home building needs of Buriram expats and Thai citizens. I have set up three model homes in the Lively Homes Estates subdivision near Robinson Shopping Mall. If you would like to see inside any of the three Ruangsangthai model homes which feature 100% of the home building materials, including lighting fixtures and kitchen cabinets sourced through our my family owned builders merchants store. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

Re: Buriram Hardware Store opening Tuesday January 3rd 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:01:57 PM »
Recycle and Garbage Bins will be on show display at the front of my hardware store starting today. For the five years since opening the large warehouse builders merchants supply store across from the Buriram PEA Electric office building I have stocked affordable garbage bins on the 2nd floor. Due to requests from expats i have directed the foreign sales team to move these cans to the front display and covered parking area of my family owned store. More than one expat has bought these rolling bins to temporarily store beer bottles and aluminum cans.  I will soon move in a USA made Steel door display for those house builders that value security and energy savings when building a home in Buriram Province.  Thank you for your support. Mr. Pichai.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick