{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Safe Class USA 1A UK Class EN131 Ladders arrive in Buriram  (Read 11114 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Safe Class USA 1A UK Class EN131 Ladders arrive in Buriram
« on: December 01, 2016, 01:06:39 PM »
In 2016 I have fielded several requests from expats to source quality sturdy folding ladders, Extension ladders, work platforms and Trestle Ladders that can hold the weight of men not born in Thailand. After contacting Louisville Ladder, Werner Ladder, Sanki Ladder, Ridgid ladder, Bailey Ladder, Little Giant Ladder company I made a two truck load purchase of ladders to better serve expats in Buriram, Issan. While my Buriram Hardware store stocks inexpensive folding ladders and blue scaffolding with metal work planks I now can offer USA class 1A  and USA class IAA strong ladders. I now offer UK class EN131 step ladders in many heights.  All of these ladders have stronger bases, stronger steps and are more sturdy than any aluminum ladder  you currently see at the Buriram HomePro, Buriram Global House, Buriram Home Mart, Buriram Thaiwatsadu, Surin IQ Modern Trade or Buriram IQ House. All of those fine stores have some strong points, but I have the advantage of visiting Home Depot in Meadowlands New Jersey and understanding that expats need a more sturdy ladder than a Thai home builder in Buriram. Expats take enough risks living in Isaan with no need to fall off a ladder and end up at a Buriram hospital.

The first truck of heavy duty ladders arrived today in Buriram and is on display at discount prices. I will not be undersold on most any mainstream brand including the heavy duty series of Sanki ladders or Werner ladders. For the first time I also stock strong shelf systems which are suitable for both homes, garages and pool houses in Isaan, Thailand. Thank you for your support and please do not hesitate to bring special product  requests in person to Mr. Nop, Mr Thai Bob, Mr. California Bob, Miss Gift or Miss Jaew in the foreign sales department of my family owned hardware store. If the product is "on the ground" already in Thailand, then I am delighted to special order most any tool or home building item for a paying customer. Thank you,  Mr. Pichai.

Offline halfaboy

• Contributor with future
Re: Safe Class USA 1A UK Class EN131 Ladders arrive in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 01:19:40 PM »
Good luck with the sales of the ladders. I'm sure there is enough demand. Also good to know that you are selling shelf systems. Was looking around for this but could not find anything suitable.

See you soon !

Offline Pichai

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 12:11:46 AM »
In the photo is one of the taller Class 1AA Heavy Duty Trestle Ladder and one of the  150 kg capacity step ladders now in stock at my family owned Buriram Hardware store. Shorter ladders that are heavy duty are now on sale. My youngest Son is sitting on 50kg of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid in the Buriram Swimming Pool chemical department of Ruangsangthai. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:27:32 PM »
In the photo is one of the taller Class 1AA Heavy Duty Trestle Ladder and one of the  150 kg capacity step ladders now in stock at my family owned Buriram Hardware store. Shorter ladders that are heavy duty are now on sale. My youngest Son is sitting on 50kg of Trichloroisocyanuric Acid in the Buriram Swimming Pool chemical department of Ruangsangthai. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

I recommend you encourage Nookiebear to check out the ladders on his next trip to Buriram.  You show pics of the ladders surviving him you should really get some sales.  That would be Class 1AA Heavy Duty Proven!.  However, not sure the ladders are really rated for Nookie. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 05:47:33 AM »

I recommend you encourage Nookiebear to check out the ladders on his next trip to Buriram.  You show pics of the ladders surviving him you should really get some sales.  That would be Class 1AA Heavy Duty Proven!.  However, not sure the ladders are really rated for Nookie. 

I await the invitation

Offline Pichai

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 11:25:21 PM »
Khun Nookie Bear. Please consider this an invitation to visit my hardware store and test the stated load capacity on the new line of heavy duty ladders in stock in Buriram. The women staff members will be happy to accomidate you in testing any quality product in the store.  Thank you, Mr. Pichai

Offline halfaboy

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2016, 11:31:11 PM »
Would it be possible posting a pictorial report of khun Nookie Bear visiting your family owned hardware store ?

Would be a nice Christmas gift to the members of this board (isnt'it ?) ....

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 04:44:46 AM »
Khun Nookie Bear. Please consider this an invitation to visit my hardware store and test the stated load capacity on the new line of heavy duty ladders in stock in Buriram. The women staff members will be happy to accomidate you in testing any quality product in the store.  Thank you, Mr. Pichai
Thankyou for your kind invitation,I'll let you know when I'll be over in Buriram

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 04:45:38 AM »
Would it be possible posting a pictorial report of khun Nookie Bear visiting your family owned hardware store ?

Would be a nice Christmas gift to the members of this board (isnt'it ?) ....
Don't think it will be this side of xmas

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 09:49:09 PM »
Wow, on the other side of Christmas after Nookie has indulged, I really feel sorry for the ladder. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 04:58:50 AM »
Wow, on the other side of Christmas after Nookie has indulged, I really feel sorry for the ladder. 

Unlike yourself Keith ,Nookie indulges on most days.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 10:52:16 PM »
When Mr. Nookie Bear pays a visit to my family owned hardware store in Buriram I will instruct the staff to allow for the testing an evaluation of any heavy duty ladders that have a 150kg load rating. Another item for Mr. Nookie Bear to test is the new steel reinforced AAC concrete kitchen counter sections made for bathrooms and kitchens in Isaan.  Please do not hesitate to ask for free 2017 2560 Calendars supplied by Makita Tools, Auto Mac Tools, Diamond Home Building Products.  Thank You Mr. Pichai
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 10:56:30 PM by Pichai »

Offline halfaboy

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 10:57:13 PM »
It looks like that this will be the event of the year !

bananadance

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 11:01:33 PM »

bananadance

Yes.  I am considering taking odds, what will win?

Can the ladder sustain the Nookiebear?  Or will load bearing science fall to the massive Nookie Frame?

Me, I pity the ladder.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 05:07:48 AM »

bananadance

Yes.  I am considering taking odds, what will win?

Can the ladder sustain the Nookiebear?  Or will load bearing science fall to the massive Nookie Frame?

Me, I pity the ladder.
What odds are you offering Keith?

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod