{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Immigration.  (Read 22551 times)

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Buriram Immigration.
« on: June 17, 2016, 10:02:06 AM »
Just returned from KCI, what a journey 1.5 km. :P Received my final yearly marriage extension stamp, good to go. :biggrin:There was only myself and one other farang in the office. As you inter the den of iniquity you have two computer stations on your left. As your seated looking at this desk the computer on your left has a sign taped to the back of the monitor thats says in ENGLISH&Thai.. BURIRAM, the computer on your right has the same but it says SURIN. I got to talking to a new IO Mr. Prasati who came down from Chiang Mai immigration at CNX who btw speaks excellent english. :biggrin: He informed me that the Buriram whiners report to the computer that says Buriram and all Surin whiners report to the computer that says Surin. Reason being is Buriram will begetting its on office he says in about two weeks located about the Buriram City Hall.
Just joking about the whiner: party4 Actually it will be nice to see Buriram get their on den of iniquity. thumbup

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Buriram Immigration.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 10:22:12 AM »
Wooo Wooo, good news. 

However, I will be more impressed when the 1st 90 day report is actually processed in Buriram. 

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 10:39:54 AM »
Indeed good news, but will it only be good for 90 days reports, or could you also apply for an extension at the new location? If that is the case it would be really good.

Time will tell ;)

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:06:09 AM »
Indeed good news, but will it only be good for 90 days reports, or could you also apply for an extension at the new location? If that is the case it would be really good.

Time will tell ;)

From the IO I spoke with ALL SERVICES..

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:19:20 AM »

Time will tell ;)

I was told 90 day reports AND re-entry. Wait and see, it will happen when it happens.

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »

Time will tell ;)

WHY SHOUT ? You didn't wrote that in your OP !

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »

Time will tell ;)

WHY SHOUT ? You didn't wrote that in your OP !

Wrote????? :D

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 12:43:43 PM »
@GL.

Now also spellign Palice ?

Sorry that I made a Mistake, but I am not a Native English Speaker.

Or are we not allowed to post here ?  You don't make mistakes then ? :biggrin:

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2016, 12:45:23 PM »
@GL.

Now also spellign Palice ?

Sorry that I made a Mistake, but I am not a Native English Speaker.

Or are we not allowed to post here ?  You don't make mistakes then ? :biggrin:

Me,Never :biggrin: thumbup thumbup party4

Offline buckwhelk

• Contributor with future
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2016, 06:57:45 PM »
Just returned from KCI, what a journey 1.5 km. :P Received my final yearly marriage extension stamp, good to go. :biggrin:There was only myself and one other farang in the office. As you inter the den of iniquity you have two computer stations on your left. As your seated looking at this desk the computer on your left has a sign taped to the back of the monitor thats says in ENGLISH&Thai.. BURIRAM, the computer on your right has the same but it says SURIN. I got to talking to a new IO Mr. Prasati who came down from Chiang Mai immigration at CNX who btw speaks excellent english. :biggrin: He informed me that the Buriram whiners report to the computer that says Buriram and all Surin whiners report to the computer that says Surin. Reason being is Buriram will begetting its on office he says in about two weeks located about the Buriram City Hall.
Just joking about the whiner: party4 Actually it will be nice to see Buriram get their on den of iniquity. thumbup

I can recall a post by your goodself following a report by another member (don't remember who)  that an office in Buriram "wasn't going to happen any time soon".....55555555........words like step on dick come to mind

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 07:35:50 PM »

I can recall a post by your goodself following a report by another member (don't remember who)  that an office in Buriram "wasn't going to happen any time soon".....55555555........words like step on dick come to mind

That post was last year about October thats 9 months back and it still has not happened. ::) Even with what I saw and was told by KCI I would put this on the wait and see list. jumping1

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 08:56:39 PM »

That post was last year about October thats 9 months back and it still has not happened. ::) Even with what I saw and was told by KCI I would put this on the wait and see list. jumping1

The last comment you made in jest was actually 17th May this year.

http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,8813.0.html

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2016, 07:32:47 AM »

The last comment you made in jest was actually 17th May this year.

http://www.buriramexpats.com/forum/index.php/topic,8813.0.html

Dig back to October or maybe November last year. :big grin: Thats when I made the comment. :laugh: Even the one last month the bar room pundints think soon is tomorrow. whistle
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:37:09 AM by gotlost »

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2016, 03:16:23 PM »
Buriram immigration have started to furnish their new office in city hall.

16th July is a pencilled in moving date.

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2016, 05:31:44 PM »
Starman that is the same date told on Tuesday to the Ruangsangthai HR woman by her contact at Kap Choeng Immigration office.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick