{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: WOW,even a man with his hands in the air is shot dead.........GUESS WHERE??  (Read 13987 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Now even a man with his hands in the air is shot dead by police,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Where??.....Can't you Guess.........When are people going to come to their senses??

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
Re: WOW,even a man with his hands in the air is shot dead.........GUESS WHERE??
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:37:16 PM »
I don't understand your obsession with guns in the US.

You didn't comment on the shooting of a deputy sherriff in Houston on friday.

Was this because Darren Goforth was white or did you miss this news item?

Have a look here http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-gas-station/
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:45:07 PM by dimple joe »

Offline Voodoo

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 09:06:53 PM »
I guess he missed the article on the Illinois deputy that was killed as well.. It's simple Joe.. He's just a lot like many other people who have a hard on against the US.. He's been showing that for a long time..

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 06:51:26 AM »
I don't understand your obsession with guns in the US.

You didn't comment on the shooting of a deputy sherriff in Houston on friday.

Was this because Darren Goforth was white or did you miss this news item?

Have a look here http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/28/us/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-gas-station/

I have no obsession about guns in the US ,BUT what I can't comprehend is why the typical 'Gun Ho' American thinks it is OK for the Police in the US to kill almost at will.
Whilst guns are almost freely available over there it no small wonder the regular 'bloodbaths' occur.
I wasn't around for almost 3 days towards the end of the week BUT that is pretty irrelevant to me........I post things when I see them & will always pull out a response......Where is Keith??

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 07:05:25 AM »
I guess he missed the article on the Illinois deputy that was killed as well.. It's simple Joe.. He's just a lot like many other people who have a hard on against the US.. He's been showing that for a long time..

ED,You should sit down & seriously think as to why so many people from so many countries in the world 'have a hard on against the US', its not exactly 'rocket science' .You are living in your 'own little world' so far from reality its really  hard to  for us lesser mortals to believe.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 07:12:40 AM »
Of course you can't comprehend it.  But it's instilled in our culture because without guns we wouldn't have been able to kick the redcoat arseholes off our continent. 

Offline pablo

• Contributor with future
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 07:21:23 AM »
Of course you can't comprehend it.  But it's instilled in our culture because without guns we wouldn't have been able to kick the redcoat arseholes off our continent. 

And that, in a nutshell, pretty well describes the reason behind the famed 2nd Amendment.

Well said.

Offline Voodoo

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 07:25:25 AM »

ED,You should sit down & seriously think as to why so many people from so many countries in the world 'have a hard on against the US', its not exactly 'rocket science' .You are living in your 'own little world' so far from reality its really  hard to  for us lesser mortals to believe.
Well, excuse me, Oh exalted one.. I guess I haven't vented my soul at the British altar..

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 07:36:54 AM »

Keith start living in the 'present' not the 'past'

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 07:42:23 AM »

Well, excuse me, Oh exalted one.. I guess I haven't vented my soul at the British altar..

ED,start living in the real world mate,,,,,its not a bad place too be.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 07:50:23 AM »
Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.
   -  Edmund Burke

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 08:43:36 AM »

Having superior weaponry didn't do the Americans much good in Iraq and Afghanistan, did it? Who got their arse kicked in a S.E.Asian country not far from here? Like people in many other places, the Amis tend to wait until their only way out is violence. Which doesn't work. Prevention, education, isn't a part of their way of life.

Offline BillH52

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 08:44:58 AM »
Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it.
   -  Edmund Burke

Hmmm . . US gun 'thing' began with the first shots fired during the American Revolution as the Red Coats were attempting to disarm the civilian population.  Where in the world did the idea to disarm the citizens come from?  A couple hundred years earlier when the English rulers attempted to disarm the Christians . . in England.  Seems the government didn't want a fair fight.  Go figure!  And the 2nd amendment . . where the heck did that come from?  The bill of rights of the USA (first 10 amendments) were copied from England; almost word for word. Dang them Brits! 
The British made them do it!

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster

Offline Voodoo

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 09:50:06 AM »

ED,start living in the real world mate,,,,,its not a bad place too be.
The real world isn't doing very well is it?  Let's just agree to disagree.. You and I have had this discussion a number of times before, in person.. Let's just leave it at that my friend..

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick