{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: UK Passport Renewal Service  (Read 6203 times)

Offline ThaiWidowsandExpats

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
UK Passport Renewal Service
« on: June 17, 2015, 08:27:07 PM »
Renewing UK Passports in Thailand

Thai Widows & Expats can do it for you without you having to go to Bangkok

As of the March, 2014, all UK passport renewals or Thai babies’ first UK passport applications have to be made in person through  VFS Global, located in Bangkok.

Thai Widows & Expats can, for a service fee of only 6,000 Baht, obtain a passport renewal or new first time babies' passport,  which includes application completion, document checking, photocopies, submitting the application to VFS  Bangkok and collecting the new British passport when it is ready.  NOTE -  Excludes passport fee (£106.01 for standard 32 page or, £114.01 for 'jumbo' 48 page). We can arrange to pay the passport fee if you do not have an appropriate credit card.

You will only need to supply approved photographs, decide on the type/size of passport required, sign the application form and authorisation letter and pay the fees. We complete all forms and arrange the appointment for submission of the application.

This service is intended for those people who are too busy/disinclined to attend to their own renewal or, perhaps find it difficult to travel to Bangkok.

Many people will still wish to travel to Bangkok (or use the services of a Pattaya agent) and make a 'holiday' out of the process. This service is intended for those who, for whatever reason, do not wish to do it themselves.

Contact Nick 0817578534 or Ray 0860377468. Email thaiwidowsandexpats@gmail.com 

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
Re: UK Passport Renewal Service
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 10:41:25 PM »
This is a good service but you can also send a family member to go pick it up for you also.. Obviously it will be the Bus fare there and back and money for food and Transport to the Trendy building which will be about 1500 baht.. If you don't trust a Thai National to go for you then this service is great as I for one would use it if not sending a family member..  Great idea Nick and Ray..

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 11:05:14 PM »
This is a good service but you can also send a family member to go pick it up for you also.. Obviously it will be the Bus fare there and back and money for food and Transport to the Trendy building which will be about 1500 baht.. If you don't trust a Thai National to go for you then this service is great as I for one would use it if not sending a family member..  Great idea Nick and Ray..

Thanks for that toffo. Yes, there are several ways of skinning this particular cat. I would always go down myself and make a break of it.

This service recognises that there are some that don't want to do that. I have just done some for people who are too busy to deal with it and I have done some where the people are just averse to filling in forms - especially official ones! This is also a sort of hand-holding exercise for those who are not confident with forms and don't want to go to Bangkok. We complete all the forms, check everything and arrange delivery/collection of the passports.

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 11:46:34 PM »
Perfect for a Disabled Expat aswell.. Luckily my sister in law was in Bangkok to get it for me..

Offline buckwhelk

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 01:20:53 PM »
Thanks to TW&E (and in particular Nick) for facilitating the renewal of my UK passport over the last few weeks.
A quality, professional, friendly service. Thanks again.

As an aside, I also used TW&E to assist me in the preparation of a Thai Last Will & Testament earlier this year.
Again, a quality, professional, friendly service. Very happy.

NB I am in no way affiliated to TW&E, just a satisfied customer passing on 2 positive experiences.

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 02:09:02 PM »
Thanks to TW&E (and in particular Nick) for facilitating the renewal of my UK passport over the last few weeks.
A quality, professional, friendly service. Thanks again.

As an aside, I also used TW&E to assist me in the preparation of a Thai Last Will & Testament earlier this year.
Again, a quality, professional, friendly service. Very happy.

NB I am in no way affiliated to TW&E, just a satisfied customer passing on 2 positive experiences.

Many thanks for the kind words, Buckwhelk.

Whilst some folk enjoy the opportunity of visiting Bangkok (twice) to renew their passports, others would prefer to avoid Bangkok, and we are able to offer a complete renewal service, effectively door to door.

As well as passports, we can produce Wills (both Thai and foreign) to cover your and your wife's needs , and also assist in obtaining UK visas  (and some other countries ) for your Thai wives/girlfriends.

Please PM for full details.or email Thaiwidowsandexpats@gmail.com

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:10:49 PM by ThaiWidowsandExpats »

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 02:20:50 PM »
I too used TW&E for a passport renewal and also for my daughter's first passport.

Great service.

Thanks to you both.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod