{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Good House Hold applicances shop  (Read 11184 times)

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
Good House Hold applicances shop
« on: May 28, 2015, 05:12:15 PM »
Very soon we will be in the market for

UHD / LED Televisions in the range of 32" - 55"
Front Loading Washing Machine (at least 7 kgs)
Side by SIde Fridge ("American Fridge") with at least 20q of storage
Chest Freezer

We have been to the "usual suspects" like PowerBuy and HomePro in Buriram / Surin (and also the ones here in Pattaya) but their prices are way higher then local shops here in Pattaya (for example I can save around 6k on the fridge alone if would buy it here (we are in Pattaya now (thanks KCI) but I don't think it's wise to buy them here and have them shipped (together with our personal belongings) to Buriram.

Do you guys know any shops in the Buriram / Surin area that have a good selection or can order in a reasonable time frame and are cheaper then the "big" ones. ?

Any recommendations (if possible with GPS location ;) ) appreciated.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Good House Hold applicances shop
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:01:43 PM »
Keep trying Home Pro.  We were in there last year and they had an LG side by side 22Q for 21,000 baht.  It was a floor model and I bought it right then. 

You might go back to the appliance center and bribe a sales guy to let you know when one of those deals is coming for what you want. 

Offline mike

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:51:19 PM »
We generally get stuff like that from Big C. Last year we got a telly and when it crapped out after a week we took it back and they just stopped it out.

Mike

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2015, 06:36:01 AM »
Have a look on Lazada..........delivered to your home FREE,always within a couple of days of you placing your order & there is always a 10% further reduction code you enter on your order.

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 07:56:01 AM »
Thanks for all the replies.

Big C is out of the question as they don't have side by side fridges in the range I want (at least 21Q), for example the Hitachi R-S600GPTH.

Lazada is an option, but that would make it (almost) the same as buying here in Pattaya and shipping it over myself.

So there are no other shops for this in Buriram / Surin ? That I find very hard to believe

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 07:58:31 AM »
Thanks for all the replies.

Big C is out of the question as they don't have side by side fridges in the range I want (at least 21Q), for example the Hitachi R-S600GPTH.

Lazada is an option, but that would make it (almost) the same as buying here in Pattaya and shipping it over myself.

So there are no other shops for this in Buriram / Surin ? That I find very hard to believe
Don't forget there is always an extra 10% to come off the prices shown!!

Offline tommynew

• Contributor with future
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 08:22:39 AM »
Mike I have sent you a PM

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2015, 07:35:35 AM »
Had a Sharp Fridge /freezer delivered by Lazada yesterday ..........8,100 delivered to my door......The same model I saw in Global was 9,200.

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 08:46:38 AM »
Just had a look at Lazada and this is the selection they have in Side by Side Fridges

http://www.lazada.co.th/shop-side-by-side-refrigerators/?setLang=en

Never heard of the "Beko" brand but the Smegs are real nice however I don't like them as for the ice maker and the water supply you need have special filters at the back of the machine. I just wanna go with a Fridge that has its water supply inside the fridge itself and you can add your own filtered water, and with these systems you can easily change the water or refill.

The hitachi I am looking for has that and also some other brands, so for the Fridge lazada is out of the question for me but thanks for the suggestion.

A filter system like this is NOT what we are looking for

But this IS

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:57:29 AM by iammike »

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 09:26:26 AM »
We bought the Mitsubishi Grande which unfortunately doesn't have the water dispenser but does have a large capacity. Not having the water dispenser was quite a compromise for me but having set a 50,000 budget the Grande was a clear winner within that price range. Prior to purchasing we toured numerous stores, both the obvious and also the in town smaller stores in Buriram, Surin and Korat. We ended up purchasing from Home Pro as they had the best price. As Keith says, from time to time they also have some very good promotions on the floor display models.

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 09:36:32 AM »
I will check out HomePro and others again as suggested, but last time we where there they didn't have anything to show.

The Hitachi we looked at (and we both liked) was listed at HomePro and Powerbuy for 69.900, but Numchai (Pattaya) was selling them at 64.000 and online I have seen them as low as 51.xxx (excl. shipping costs).

We will definitely buy a (at least) 21Q fridge with a Water Dispenser but we will also buy a seperate chest Freezer as we are in the sticks and I wanna have a decent supply of stuff to eat so there is no need to drive into Krasang or Buriram / Surin every other day or so.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 09:52:03 AM »
I haven't checked them out but I think Makro might have a selection of chest freezers presumably aimed at the Thai local shop market.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 11:59:07 AM »
I haven't checked them out but I think Makro might have a selection of chest freezers presumably aimed at the Thai local shop market.
Makro have the best selection by far

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 01:55:13 PM »
I will check out HomePro and others again as suggested, but last time we where there they didn't have anything to show.

The Hitachi we looked at (and we both liked) was listed at HomePro and Powerbuy for 69.900, but Numchai (Pattaya) was selling them at 64.000 and online I have seen them as low as 51.xxx (excl. shipping costs).

We will definitely buy a (at least) 21Q fridge with a Water Dispenser but we will also buy a seperate chest Freezer as we are in the sticks and I wanna have a decent supply of stuff to eat so there is no need to drive into Krasang or Buriram / Surin every other day or so.

Home Pro is hit or miss, you need to be lucky.  When we were building we were at Home Pro about 3 times a week so we saw a lot of clearance specials (and bought a lot of them). 

We bought 4 refridgerators from them so far, all well under the listed price. 

We also got a HD 55" Panasonic Smart TV on clearance (I think it was $22K Baht) from them. 

Be ready to buy, the TW said no to an item, then the next day she said she wanted it, when we went back it was gone.  On the Side by side we bought a guy tried to buy it as they were putting the sold sign on it. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2015, 02:40:12 PM »
The best place to go, as you have already stated that you have been to the big stores and are not impressed, is Chai Toratat. It is on the diagonally opposite corner to the Bamboo.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick