{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Yet another speed camera on Highway 24  (Read 21147 times)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: Yet another speed camera on Highway 24
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2015, 09:00:59 PM »
Would you care to answer my question first , please?

By the way...I find your affection for me, as you have once again singled me out, quite flattering.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2015, 09:10:28 PM »

By the way...I find your affection for me, as you have once again singled me out, quite flattering.

The issue here is that I do not regularly travel on 24.  So what is correct, Prakchon or Prackonchai?  Google maps did not provide the correct spelling. 

Which brings us to the point that you long time expats know exactly what Nookie means, but others like me did not know.  For example I have never seen Cabbages and Condoms, so other than being in Nang Rong, I have no idea of its location. 

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2015, 09:16:28 PM »
OK, but you do know where Nookie lives. You have been to his place. I do know that because I have seen you there.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2015, 09:48:35 PM »
OK, but you do know where Nookie lives. You have been to his place. I do know that because I have seen you there.

Yes I know where that fat disgusting shirtless person lives (have it on my GPS).   Which is why I said heading east into Nang Rong.   

So how are those that have class and do not visit Nookie supposed to know the location? 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 09:54:04 PM by urleft »

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2015, 10:00:57 PM »
You Two should get a Room lol

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2015, 10:05:27 PM »
You Two should get a Room lol

Take him, he is obviously your type.   

No, neither you or Starman need to report back, TMI. 

Offline Adam

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2015, 10:52:31 PM »

The issue here is that I do not regularly travel on 24.  So what is correct, Prakchon or Prackonchai?  Google maps did not provide the correct spelling. 

Which brings us to the point that you long time expats know exactly what Nookie means, but others like me did not know.  For example I have never seen Cabbages and Condoms, so other than being in Nang Rong, I have no idea of its location.

Cabbages and Condoms is on the 24 on the left hand side just before Nang Rong if you are coming from Pak Thong Chai (eastbound, but not necessarily East (see previous posts)). You can't miss it as there is a giant prick wearing a condom by the side of the road.

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2015, 04:13:40 AM »
Heck they probably changed location by now.  😜

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2015, 06:57:03 AM »
Heck they probably changed location by now. 
DD,its far too much of an earner for the BiB..............The fact that this only seems to appear 15-00hrs onwards catches people unawares as most speed traps seem to be in the morning.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2015, 06:59:35 AM »

Cabbages and Condoms is on the 24 on the left hand side just before Nang Rong if you are coming from Pak Thong Chai (eastbound, but not necessarily East (see previous posts)). You can't miss it as there is a giant prick wearing a condom by the side of the road.
Adam if it wasn't for the fact that the 'prick' is there 24/7,one could easily think it is Urleft in disguise!!

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2015, 08:21:41 AM »

Adam if it wasn't for the fact that the 'prick' is there 24/7,one could easily think it is Urleft in disguise!!

Or Nookie in real life. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2015, 08:34:45 AM »
So all BS aside, based what's been discussed, I would guess the camera is about here: 

Offline dundeemk6

• Active member on the right way
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2015, 08:52:41 AM »
Anyway my children, all BS apart : what is the correct speedlimit on this road ? And what are the speedlimits on other roads/citycenters/highways ? My wife always has a different answer !?!?!

Offline davureborn

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2015, 09:41:00 AM »
Anyway my children, all BS apart : what is the correct speedlimit on this road ? And what are the speedlimits on other roads/citycenters/highways ? My wife always has a different answer !?!?!

Town and city: 60 km/h
    Open Roads: 90 km/h
    Motorways: 120 km/h

Whether you are already in the city or not may require you to look out for, find, and be able to read the Thai sign for 'slow down' or alternatively a sign telling you that you are in the city or town. A dead crow  having a shit is a notice that you are on a motorway. I will doubtless be corrected.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:44:47 AM by davureborn »

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2015, 10:57:25 AM »

Your wife will not be wrong Croc.............. even if she is  :)

BiB told me that highway No2 was 120 kph (I was doing 123 kph!) which surprised me as I didn't think it was a 'motorway'.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick