{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 90 day report is now possible online!  (Read 50334 times)

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: 90 day report is now possible online!
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2015, 05:13:50 PM »
@urleft.

Congrats,mbut 1 question.

You applied on May 4th, but when was your 90 day due ?

Offline dundeemk6

• Active member on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2015, 06:29:58 PM »
Thanks Keith for the info, a chip from a lot of expats choulder methinks. An extra box of beer every 90 days instead of spending it on fuel for the car ...

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2015, 07:23:26 PM »
WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOO   bravo1      party6   

Approved!!!!!!!

Do you get a page to print as confirmation?

If not, I would suggest taking a screen shot and printing it yourself. Just in case it hasn't been approved at the other end or someone decides to tell you that it wasn't next time you go to the office.

There is a print page option that prints out the same type page you get at immigration giving you the next report date.  This needs to go into your passport. 

OK. That should negate any disagreements with Immigration.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »
@urleft.

Congrats,mbut 1 question.

You applied on May 4th, but when was your 90 day due ?

My report was due 11 May.   But heck now that we can do it on-line it does not matter if you have a 90 report 20 days before your extension expires, do it anyway.  The will redo your 90 day report upon getting a new extension (they did that with me in Feb where my 90 day was 10 days old). 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2015, 07:56:45 PM »
WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOO   bravo1      party6   

Approved!!!!!!!

Do you get a page to print as confirmation?

If not, I would suggest taking a screen shot and printing it yourself. Just in case it hasn't been approved at the other end or someone decides to tell you that it wasn't next time you go to the office.

There is a print page option that prints out the same type page you get at immigration giving you the next report date.  This needs to go into your passport. 

OK. That should negate any disagreements with Immigration.

Because there is so much interest and this is very important to us expats I will post some of my personal data.   This is basically what I printed from the approved website to go in my passport.    It looks official to me. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2015, 08:17:33 PM »
Note.  After you enter in your data and wait for a 90 day approval a screen will come up will all your data. 

This is very important!!!!!!!!!! 

Using Internet explorer go to "File"

Then select "save as"   

Have a flash drive in your computer and save the HTML document to that drive.   

You can then take that flash drive to about any computer (such as my internet shop), and we can readily bring up your information.  If you do not do this step you will need to write down the 25+ character reference number and type in manually. 

Doing what I said (you do not have to understand) means you can just copy and paste into the website. 

This is easy to do yourself, however, for 50 baht I will help you do it in my internet store.   One baht (to print the page) and 15 baht internet time if you do it yourself. 

And here is a repost of the Thai internet site for 90 day checkin: 

http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

BTW, is you download the instructions, they are all in Thai.  Good luck to you. 

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:33:50 PM by urleft »

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 09:11:04 PM »
Thanks Keith that is good to hear.

Offline Tod Daniels

• Contributor with future
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2015, 10:39:40 AM »
Now I'm not throwing stones here, but I can't see making this process any harder by saving something to a flash drive, taking it somewhere, etc. It's a pretty straightforward process.

I cannot stress enough that the window of opportunity to file a 90 day report online is very tight. You can do from 15 days down to 7 days BEFORE your 90 day report is actually due.

When you successfully apply online you get this screen, which has the reference number and a print function;
This does NOT mean your 90 day report was approved, it means it was accepted for processing..

Please note not every office is sending out emails that your 90 day report has been approved

If you want to check and see the status on whether your 90 day report was approved or not, go back to the main page after you click you accept the conditions and pick the green choice;

You'll get this screen and you can check the status of your report two ways. One is by using the reference number OR just click the "Passport Information" tab and enter your passport number, DOB, and nationality.

FWIW: as shocking as it may seem, right now KCI is leading the country in online approvals!!! They actually got their act together and got on board with this system.

I thought it was so strange that the user manual was in thai that I called the company listed on the cover of the manual and asked why they wrote it in Thai.. They said that's what the contract stipulated.. Go figure.. Still, it's got enough pictures and graphics that you can figure it out without being able to read thai.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2015, 12:01:01 PM »
Now I'm not throwing stones here, but I can't see making this process any harder by saving something to a flash drive, taking it somewhere, etc. It's a pretty straightforward process.

The reason to save it is 2 fold:

1.  If it takes several days to get approved (as in my case) I was able to cut and paste the reference number (26 characters) to check the status.

2.  If your computer is not connected to a printer you will need to go to another computer. 

But up to you.   

BTW, very good post on your part. 

Offline Tod Daniels

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2015, 08:57:37 AM »
Like I said, or tried to say;

You don't need to enter the reference number (which appears from the user manual to be "TM47" followed by 19 numbers). Just click the tab which says "Passport Information".

This will also show EVERY 90 day report you've ever made (something that will obviously come in handy once this system really gets up and running).

One last thing, IF you don't get the approval BEFORE you go in person to do your 90 day report, go back into the system and cancel the pending one..

Slightly off topic; In another forum one poster said possibly the funniest thing I've come across since this program rolled out;

I looked at the "example" shown on the Immigration website. The example says you can check your status,but it shows a list of the applicants and their status, ie pending, it also gives applicants names, passport numbers, and DOB. In my opinion not good to have that info out there, so I opted for the mail method this time.
How ANYONE could imagine a person could be named; either Miss LOGI TECH or Miss TECH LOGI (it's in there both ways), have a passport number as A12345, and an arrival card as TM12345 is beyond me.. whistle

I think he wears a tinfoil hat too.. :D

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 09:48:53 AM »
Just tried your passport number example.  Yes it works except it only provided my current approved report, not the history.  That is probably work in progress or they will just do from now on. 

Cheers, thanks for the info. 

Offline Tod Daniels

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 09:56:18 AM »
Forgot to say, it'll ONLY shows the history of online reports you've done. It won't show any in person reports you've done in the past.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 06:46:32 PM »
15 days out from my 90 day report as of today so gave the on line report a shot. Pleasantly surprised to whizz through the 4 stages and now waiting approval !
I think they've done a pretty good job with the website to date and found it relatively intuitive. Fingers crossed approval will be forthcoming.
Appreciate the information given by previous postseason on this subject.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 07:19:38 PM »
15 days out from my 90 day report as of today so gave the on line report a shot. Pleasantly surprised to whizz through the 4 stages and now waiting approval !
I think they've done a pretty good job with the website to date and found it relatively intuitive. Fingers crossed approval will be forthcoming.
Appreciate the information given by previous postseason on this subject.

Yes, most was fairly easy to understand.   However, the "stay permit day"  made me think a lot.  I finally used the day I applied for the extension.  And while may not be right, it worked. 

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2015, 08:36:40 PM »
Hi Keith,  yes, I did the same. Previously they had asked for date entered Thailand so assumed that date extension granted had to be the date that retirement extension was issued. I can't see that it could refer to anything else.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick