{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: 90 day report is now possible online!  (Read 50402 times)

Offline Clasta

• Contributor with future
  • Skype me at clasta57!
90 day report is now possible online!
« on: February 13, 2015, 12:07:19 PM »
In case you don't know already the 90 day report is now possible to do online. http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
You need to use Internet Explorer, other browsers later on.

Good news, save us some time and money :)

Offline Clasta

• Skype me at clasta57!
Re: 90 day report is now possible online!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 12:10:28 PM »
Oh, I saw now the news was already out ::)

Offline iammike

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 12:28:46 PM »
I will not use the site as I don't wanna post my Passport details on a Non Secure Site.

I will wait till they have implemented SSL, until then I will do the 90 day Report at the Immigration Office

Offline DeputyDavid

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 02:46:11 AM »
It looks like they are on their way to making the 90 day reporting easier.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 09:28:58 AM »
This from a Thai Visa post today:-

Members
    Pip
    3 posts

Posted Yesterday, 21:06

POPULAR

I completed the application at 12.00am on Wednesday 11th February. I read about the possibility to do so on the Korat Farang website. Because I have to report again soon and I am within the period of acceptance (7-15 days before the due date) I filled in the TM.47 on line. I was successful in my submission and was given a transaction number (with bar code) and now I have to wait for it to be approved and a receipt issued. In answer to your questions:

I used the latest version of IE. Normally I use Google Chrom.

Its probably worth mentioning that prior to my successful completion and submission of the TM.47 there was no buzz on any of the ex-pat websites I frequent but very quickly it became big news so I suspect that at the time I tried there was not much demand on the immigration website. I am sure that a lot of people will be trying it just to see how far they can get even though they are not due for a report soon.

I am waiting for my application to be approved. I check 2-3 times a day and it is still pending. If I do not hear by the end of 7 days I will report as normal.

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 11:43:52 AM »
A couple of quotes from posts on Teakdoor might put this into perspective:-

misskit quoting Chiang Mai Immigration yesterday wrote :-

“The project is under consideration and might be or might be not approved, right now, it is unclear in which parts of Thailand, if any, the online reporting is available”

toddaniels wrote today :-

Also if you enter ANY location other than bangkok it jumps you to a "contact your local immigrations office" screen..

Considering KCI will not accept 90days in the post, what chance they will accept 90days online?

IMHO the most apposite comment regarding the Immigration Website was :-

If you listen closely, you can hear the Benny Hill theme song playing while reading this shite.    :D

Chork Dee

Offline Voodoo

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2015, 11:51:04 AM »
Well said DJ.. You hit the nail on the head again.. If KCI isn't onboard with this then it doesn't mean a thing..

Offline silverback

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2015, 07:42:28 PM »
Unfortunately, when I've tried to submit my 90 day (TM.47) application on line, I kept getting a pop up window telling me to contact my nearest immigration office. It was the same regardless of browser, although the information I've read says at the moment it can only be done on Internet Explorer. When I phoned both Korat & Kap Choeng I was told on line 90 day report will, only be possible from April, which is questionable as Pip's  on line application was successfully submitted and is now pending. Ah well, tomorrow I'll do the run to Kap Choeng as normal and hopefully next time around doing it on line will be straight forward.                                        As a foot note: Unfortunately circumstance dictates that this time around I have to do my retirement visa through an "agent." I would be extremely grateful if anyone out there could recommend a such an "agent" who could assist me with this. Thanks in advance.

Offline Tod Daniels

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 09:06:31 AM »
Well said DJ.. You hit the nail on the head again.. If KCI isn't onboard with this then it doesn't mean a thing..

Unfortunately when I made the post;
Also if you enter ANY location other than bangkok it jumps you to a "contact your local immigrations office" screen
That was how it appeared from reading various thai related forums out on the inter-web.

Interestingly enough; KCI was one of the first places where a person did a 90 day report online and got a confirmation of successful reporting, in under 2 hours no less!

While some people up Chiang Mai way get the "contact immigrations" screen, more than a few now have gotten thru the process and received confirmation of successful reporting.

It appears not all offices are sending emails for successful reporting.  I'd suggest if you do get thru the process and get your "Reference Number", go back to the main screen and check the status via the reference number or by entering your passport, dob and nationality.

I think it IS gonna work, eventually.  The head guyz at Immigrations in Bangkok (upstairs who control ALL the 6 Divisions in the country) said it is gonna be available country wide. There is no "opt out" option for immigrations offices scattered around the country. I imagine once they get called on the carpet by the higher ups, they'll toe the line too.

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 04:08:02 PM »
The Reason most are failing to do the online Report online is because the info they are sending is not the same as what they have in. Bangkok... I couldn't even get past the first stage... Marriage Extension next month so I'll be finding out then what they have..

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 07:25:07 PM »
Well I tried the on-line report this morning about 10 am, it is still pending.   However, the office may be holiday closed, and closed tomorrow 5 May.   So hopefully I will get a response on Wednesday. 

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 07:37:54 PM »
Well I tried the on-line report this morning about 10 am, it is still pending.   However, the office may be holiday closed, and closed tomorrow 5 May.   So hopefully I will get a response on Wednesday.

There is no maybe it is closed until 0830 May 6.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 10:54:21 AM »
WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOOOO   bravo1      party6   

Approved!!!!!!!

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 02:18:56 PM »

Approved!!!!!!!

Do you get a page to print as confirmation?

If not, I would suggest taking a screen shot and printing it yourself. Just in case it hasn't been approved at the other end or someone decides to tell you that it wasn't next time you go to the office.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2015, 03:07:29 PM »

Approved!!!!!!!

Do you get a page to print as confirmation?

If not, I would suggest taking a screen shot and printing it yourself. Just in case it hasn't been approved at the other end or someone decides to tell you that it wasn't next time you go to the office.

There is a print page option that prints out the same type page you get at immigration giving you the next report date.  This needs to go into your passport. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick