{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Retirement Extension for Dummies ver 2015  (Read 141349 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Re: Retirement Extension for Dummies ver 2015
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2015, 05:54:33 AM »
Put this alongside making the Buriram Border Land Crossing official. That has not happened. I do agree it would be nice if immigration did have an office in Buriram City but you won't be seeing it any time soon.
The donated premises are already built.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2015, 05:57:27 AM »
Buriram already had one before.. A mobile unit used to come to Buriram from Korat 5 years ago when  I arrived here.. THEy then stopped this service..
That service was provided by Dan Kwain Immigration,BEFORE KCI reopened.

Offline buckwhelk

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2015, 06:15:26 AM »
So ...... it is still possible that the home visits for extensions based on retirement are / maybe a one off (?)

That's not the first time I have heard talk about a Buriram immigration office.

Here's hoping, if they do, that it is in place before March 2016  :)
The IO who dealt qith my applition said that the visit for a retirement extension was a one-time event as per a marriage extension. Whether this happens in practice is another matter.

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2015, 03:34:53 PM »
Put this alongside making the Buriram Border Land Crossing official. That has not happened. I do agree it would be nice if immigration did have an office in Buriram City but you won't be seeing it any time soon.

We want Hard facts Bear not the empty building donation..
When do they open in Buriram?
I always think of you as an Hairdresser who knows everybody's buisness so off ya pop and find out..
 presents3

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2015, 03:43:56 PM »

NEVER.. :D :P

I always think of you as an Hairdresser who knows everybody's buisness so off ya pop and find out..
 presents3

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2015, 03:47:09 PM »

presents3

Never.  :D :P Now go back and put that barstool where it blocks the air flow to the brain. tonguebar

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2015, 06:32:26 PM »

presents3
Find out for yourself

Offline buckwhelk

« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2015, 08:58:57 PM »
Mr gotlost, can you enlighten me as to why an immigration office in Buriram won't be happening any time soon

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2015, 09:15:18 PM »
Mr gotlost, can you enlighten me as to why an immigration office in Buriram won't be happening any time soon

Depends on your definition of SOON. Today, tomorrow this week or this year or by March next year ( four months off) I would say not. Rumor control had the Border Land crossing going international 2 years back and that still is closed opened only to locals and contraband. Even immigration tell white fibs. As I said some day it would be nice if Buriram gets an immigration office.

Offline toffo

• Member in the hall of honorary
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2015, 09:49:44 PM »
You best go to the temple and pray Gotlost.. If they  do open an office in Buriram then it's not good for your buisness

Offline buckwhelk

« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2015, 09:56:19 PM »

Depends on your definition of SOON. Today, tomorrow this week or this year or by March next year ( four months off) I would say not. Rumor control had the Border Land crossing going international 2 years back and that still is closed opened only to locals and contraband. Even immigration tell white fibs. As I said some day it would be nice if Buriram gets an immigration office.
OK Thanks
My interpretation of "any time soon" means never
Is your reply based on "hard facts" ?

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2015, 08:35:38 AM »

OK Thanks

My facts come from the same source you use.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:38:43 AM by gotlost »

Offline dimple joe

• Prolific Member
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2015, 08:49:34 AM »

presents3

I expect his facts come from the same source that advised of the Bamboo Bar closure :D

Offline gotlost

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2015, 09:25:11 AM »

presents3

I expect his facts come from the same source that advised of the Bamboo Bar closure :D

+1

Offline buckwhelk

« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2015, 09:25:26 AM »

OK Thanks

My facts come from the same source you use.
OK Thanks

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM