{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Global House  (Read 19725 times)

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Global House
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2016, 08:12:09 AM »
I paid a short visit to the attractive Global House Builders Merchants Store in Buriram on Saturday Night. My family owned store offers a large selection of genuine Stanley power tools and Stanley hand tools including tape measures and levels. I am not sure who Global House is buying Stanley Tools from, or what profit margin they set when pricing tools, but the difference is stunning in retail posted prices of these tools in Buriram, Thailand. The Stanley I Beam 1-42-920 is 399 baht every day of the week at Ruangsangthai. 735 baht is the sale price at Global House in Buriram for the exact same tool. The difference in the price for a genuine Stanley Power Lock 8 meter tape measure is significant.  I did not see any Stanley FatMax Xtreme utility knives at that beautiful store which did stock fish aquariums and ABS suitcases. I did not see any repair department to fix any lawn mowers. I did not see any Milwaukee Hackzall tools at this store which had a great selection of window curtains and spa tubs. Please visit Ruangsangthai for a free coffee served by the foreign sales department and see the new Dremel Tools and Stanley Tools in Buriram. Thank you, Mr. Pichai.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 09:57:17 AM »
I noted on a facebook page of a fine local Global House that testing prior to purchase was being conducted in the sanitary ware department. This may or may not have been authorized. I am delighted to allow any customer that comes in person to my Buriram Builders Merchants Store to test power tools in our repair department to drill and cut to compare name brand tools including Stanley, DeWALT, Makita, Maktec, Milwaukee, Zinsano, Hitachi Tools and high pressure washer sprayers. Selected name brand Honda, Troy Bilt, Bosch, Makita lawn mowers are available for testing by serious buyers ready to take home a lawn mower that day or arrange delivery to any province in Thailand. But I must "draw the line" at certain customer requests for testing.  Global House offers a written 30 day money back guarantee on selected products.
 I certainly allow customers who come to my Buriram Thailand Hardware Store to test the Class Type 1AA working load capacity or Class 1A working load capacity of ladders made in the USA and made in Thailand. I do not stock any ladders made in China.

Offline olavhome

• Contributor with future
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 02:36:31 PM »
Another question Pichai:
Bought from Your shop about 150m2 of this white "geotextile" material to keep weed away on the garden ground. First give some assortet poison, then this textile, then gravel and voila- non maintenance garden (hopefully) :-)
However I will need about same amount m2 in february to finish some other plans.
Do you keep in Stock ??
Also like to wish you, Your helpful staff, and members of this site, a Marry Christmas  and peaceful New Year.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 03:30:30 PM »
Geo Textile weed barrier is back in stock at Ruangsangthai in Buriram. I have 100 gram and 150 gram Geotextile fabric for ground cover now in my Isaan Home Improvement Store. You can buy this by the square meter, bearing in mind it is 3 meters wide. I did note the price of the exact same Stanley Table Saw sold at my family owned discount tool store and the fine folks at Global House in Buriram. WOW I am under 7000 baht 7 days a week on this name brand item and they are able to charge a higher price. I am not giving away a Mercedes Benz as a door prize so I can offer everyday discount prices on brands you know and trust. Thank you for your support. Mr. Pichai.

Offline neilyeag

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 10:07:19 AM »
BTW I have this little Stanley saw.  Pretty decent for the price.  For sure you can buy this in the 6000 baht range

Offline Pichai

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 04:59:03 PM »
I could not confirm where powermore 420cc 12 hp engines are manufactured. Based on Buriram Thailand customer recommendations I passed on ride on lawn tractors with engines under 17 hp.  I've been told that 12 hp is not a powerful engine for a ride on mower with an expat on the seat. MTD is a lower range lawn mower which is sold at WalMart in the USA.  It has been my experience that better grade ride on lawn mowers will give greater customer satisfaction and have significantly less repairs than a mower with an engine made in a country other than the USA.  The price difference to step up to genuine Briggs & Stratton engine made in the USA and a larger more powerful ride on mower is under 20,000 baht difference. Ruangsangthai offers same day repairs and at your home repairs within three days from the importer of Troy Bilt Lawn mowers for our customers in Thailand. The Buriram Global House does offer some interesting exercise equipment and bicycles with names I am not yet familiar with.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 10:53:37 AM »
I received confirmation in writing today from the Managing director of MTD for Asia. Mr. Ken Song works from the Australian headquarters of MTD for Asia. He stated the Powemore 420cc engine sold in Global House in Thailand is made in the MTD China plant.  The Briggs & Stratton engines in the Troy Bilt lawn mowers sold at Ruangsangthai in Buriram Thailand are manufactured in the United States. I have met with Ken Song when he visited Ruangsangthai in 2017. I believe the expat home owners and Thai home owners in Buriram and Surin province can see the long term value proposition of made in the USA Briggs & Stratton engines in a ride on lawn mower. Thank you for your support.

Offline pablo

• Contributor with future
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
I could not confirm where powermore 420cc 12 hp engines are manufactured. Based on Buriram Thailand customer recommendations I passed on ride on lawn tractors with engines under 17 hp.  I've been told that 12 hp is not a powerful engine for a ride on mower with an expat on the seat. MTD is a lower range lawn mower which is sold at WalMart in the USA.  It has been my experience that better grade ride on lawn mowers will give greater customer satisfaction and have significantly less repairs than a mower with an engine made in a country other than the USA.  The price difference to step up to genuine Briggs & Stratton engine made in the USA and a larger more powerful ride on mower is under 20,000 baht difference. Ruangsangthai offers same day repairs and at your home repairs within three days from the importer of Troy Bilt Lawn mowers for our customers in Thailand. The Buriram Global House does offer some interesting exercise equipment and bicycles with names I am not yet familiar with.

It's like The Donald says...."Buy American, hire American"!     5555

Tassie

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »
If you log on to this website you will get a non biased review of ride on lawn mowers.  /www.productreview.com.au/c/ride-on-mowers.html
Regards

Offline Pichai

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 12:24:21 PM »
Miss Gift a bi-lingual college graduate who serves customers six days a week inside my family owned builders merchants store met today and ordered some stunning ceramic wall and floor tile from Khun Likitsupin the General Manager of Sanford Imported Tile. Miss Gift also assisted Mr. Paul Bodkin of Isaan Pools, Mr. Andy the UK Home Builder, Mr. Ruben of H2o water filtration and Mr. Kris an expat carpenter all before 11am Tuesday. Please come and compare the two USA built ride on lawn mowers I now have in stock and on display at Ruangsangthai. I can transport these Troy Bilt or Ariens Ride on mowers with USA Briggs & Stratton engines to any province in Thailand. Thank you for your support Mr. Pichai. You will not see Sanford Tile or Briggs & Stratton ride on mowers in the beautiful Global House Store in Buriram or Surin.

Offline Pichai

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 02:19:00 PM »
This weekend I visited HomePro Home Improvement Store in Buriram and the Buriram Siam Global House Store. A short visit to the Buriram Thai Watsadu store on Sunday. I noted that there were ZERO Makita lawn mowers in those fine hardware stores. I took note of ZERO genuine Honda HRJ216K2 lawn mowers in those three builders merchants stores in Buriram. I noted zero stock of Snapper lawn mowers and zero stock of the compact Wolf Garten lawn mowers at any other store in Buriram. This morning I was told by Makita Thailand that Ruangsangthai is the only store in Isaan to order and display the Makita ELM4611  1800 watt electric SELF PROPELLED lawn mower. I do sell this Makita lawn mower for thousands less than this mower shows on line in Thailand. Today I mailed Bosch lawn mower parts to a Ruangsangthai customer who lives in Chonburi. I've been tempted to loan live goats for owners of some off brand lawn mowers which are very slow on parts shipments to Buriram. When you order parts for Makita, Honda, Briggs & Stratton, Troy Bilt, Snapper, Bosch or Talon lawn mowers and garden tools that were originally sold in Thailand it is a fairly prompt affair. Thank you for your support. Mr. Pichai.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 03:25:00 PM »
BTW, Global is now adding a 3% charge to all credit card purchases.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick