{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: ESL Comstruction ?????  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
ESL Comstruction ?????
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:39:38 AM »
Has anyone out there ever had any dealings with ESL Construction ?? good, bad, indifferent.

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Re: ESL Comstruction ?????
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 07:48:44 AM »
Freddy: The building contractors ESL have not approached me for a bid on any building materials to build a house or buildings in Buriram. However  several reputable and seemingly very ethical native English speaking expat building project managers have obtained our lowest contractor prices for their clients on top grade building materials.  The expat home owners pay my firm directly via a bank transfer to pay the exact cost of the building materials. There is no "mark up" on these building materials bought by the two Buriram house project managers.

These two UK building project managers have my bi-lingual staff go to the houses that are under construction in and near Buriram at least once a week to check on progress and to make sure our delivery schedule is in sync with the Thai building teams. Both of these UK house building consultants have brought us professional house plans so that we did make proper bill or goods, as specified by the building materials manufacturers. On Tuesday October 14th two truck loads of the AAC light weight house building low energy blocks will be off loaded from a double trailer truck to smaller 10 wheel trucks with hoists so that the wall blocks are delivered at the specific time on October 15th to a house under construction in Buriram. You may see this transfer of blocks while eating complimentary Pizza or Complimentary Shrimp Tempura and enjoying a cold libation during the Buriram Home Show.  The concrete batching plant and light weight building block storage are near where Mossimo of Rom Pizza is freshly baking Pizza for Buriram expats and where Jack of Jack's Resort is preparing fresh Shrimp Tempura. 

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: ESL Comstruction ?????
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 10:27:16 AM »
Thank yo Pichai,  useful information. My question regarding ESL was in relation to a pool build however I did not specify that in my post. I have now appointed a pool contractor. Issan Pools based in Surin. These are the pool contractors that Alan the Builder uses when his customers require a pool.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick