{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Immigration office to open in Buriram  (Read 16089 times)

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
Immigration office to open in Buriram
« on: May 27, 2009, 07:20:19 AM »
I heard yesterday that a immigration office is planned to open in Buriram in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave the dude

Re: Immigration office to open in Buriram
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:59:34 AM »
As posted on other forum, I offered to 'phone a friend' at Kap Cheung to check this out........

From 'The horses mouth' so to speak.
The heirachy in BKK do want to open an office in Buriram but its not yet signed off. IF it happens, its likely to be in August.

Dave

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
Hard to believe.  :-[

dave the dude

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »
Hard to believe.  :-[

Why would I lie, I dont even live in bloody Buriram  :D :D :D

and I didn't go on bar-talk, I telephoned Kap Cheung Immigration Office.

Dave

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »
I didn't said you lie I meant to say that it's hard to believe they will open an immigration office.

Buriram is not a border town and close to surin which is..

Also buriram is too small for this kind of activity and investment relate to efficienty and needs of the tourists and foreign presence here.

I just express my personal thoughts but of course if will have an immigration office here it's a bless for all of us.

Will save many of us some money on these border trips and visa questions.

Keep update us if you have any additional information. Thanks. sawadi

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:52:50 PM »
Hi

Logic rarely comes into play with civil services throughout the globe.

I would expect a lot of services, infrastructure to improve fairly quickly in Buriram province.

After all 'Speaker' Newin  is going to want his pound of flesh for getting the present government into power!

TBWG sawadi

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:06:58 AM »
I didn't said you lie I meant to say that it's hard to believe they will open an immigration office.

Also buriram is too small for this kind of activity and investment relate to efficienty and needs of the tourists and foreign presence here.

I just express my personal thoughts but of course if will have an immigration office here it's a bless for all of us.

Korat is not near a border either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 09:09:27 AM »

Korat is not near a border either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, but you can't compare KORAT to Buriram (size,population,tourists and foreign presence).
Korat is the second biggest city in Thailand and Buriram is tiny.

If we were Pattaya the size wouldn't be an issue and of course not border but we are not.
I think that even if will have an immigration office in Buriram it will be will with very limited permissions same as Surin (send documents to Korat).  confused3

dave the dude

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »
I think that even if will have an immigration office in Buriram it will be will with very limited permissions same as Surin (send documents to Korat).  confused3

Very true and hopefully it will suvive longer than the Surin outpost of nearly 3 weeks!! :D

An added advantage If it opens is, there have been discussions elsewhere suggesting 90 day POSTAL reports are not being accepted now so 'Bums' will have less of a journey, hopefully.

Dave

dave the dude

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:27:29 PM »

Very true and hopefully it will suvive longer than the Surin outpost of nearly 3 weeks!! :D

An added advantage If it opens is, there have been discussions elsewhere suggesting 90 day POSTAL reports are not being accepted now so 'Bums' will have less of a journey, hopefully.

Dave

There goes another good idea. During my visit to Kap Cheung this week, it was confirmed that no further offices are to be opened in Isaan as the 'powers that be' think there is already enough.

Dave

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »

Dave

There goes another good idea. During my visit to Kap Cheung this week, it was confirmed that no further offices are to be opened in Isaan as the 'powers that be' think there is already enough.

Dave
The dream is shattered!!!!!!!!!!!

dave the dude

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

:D :D :D I'm good at that, but then again just think at least going to Kap Cheung, you can pop into Gary's bar/restaurant for the best ferang grub in Isaan.

Dave

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 10:16:28 AM »

:D :D :D I'm good at that, but then again just think at least going to Kap Cheung,

Dave
Well the pretty girl down there who speaks good English could be on the move soon.She told me last week she has taken tests to move up the ladder.That would be a loss to our community as I have always found her to be most obliging.........

dave the dude

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »
Well the pretty girl down there who speaks good English could be on the move soon.She told me last week she has taken tests to move up the ladder.That would be a loss to our community as I have always found her to be most obliging.........

Yes, thats true on all points.
Her name is Daw and she is partial to Johnny Walkers Red Label and dancing in Tawan Deang,Surin.
She has been talking for many months of this possibity and I for one will be very sorry to see her go.

Dave

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2009, 10:06:31 AM »
Hi Lads did you know the preety girl ( woman ) she got married about 4/5 years ago as far as i am aware she seperated /divorced husband within a year...(they must have special lessons on how to take care of thier men.....
The custom here in Government i have heard regarding marriage is good but if you DIVORCE and you are a government employee you cease to climb the ladder so they stay married and live appart ( perhaps they should visa like us prove it and report every 90 days )  blink1

(Well the pretty girl down there who speaks good English could be on the move soon.She told me last week she has taken tests to move up the ladder.That would be a loss to our community as I have always found her to be most obliging......... )

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 10:35:23 AM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM