{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ban Tararom Houses in Buriram city.  (Read 8931 times)

Offline Pinto

• Contributor with future
  • up to you
Ban Tararom Houses in Buriram city.
« on: May 17, 2009, 07:58:53 PM »
Hello, someone has a house in the village tararom?
you live well? The houses are good?

I saw that there are some for sale, but the price is much higher than the original!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Ban Tararom Houses in Buriram city.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 06:39:32 PM »
Ban Tararom, Buriram city, behind Big-C.

Went there this week to take some brochures to show you here.
There including prices and finance options as well.

I know some of you living in this area so if you could give us your insights and share with us your experience there, many of us will be very happy to hear.

Thanking you in advance. sawadi

[attach=#]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:41:53 PM by ADMIN »

Offline tonypace01

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 08:07:01 PM »
Rented there recently for six months.

On the plus side: Walking distance to major shops, busses,  and  postal service;
The people, especially farangs and their ladies, are pretty decent and helpful, pleasant to get along with;
The streets are kept pretty clean; and,
Most public services, i.e. internet and Satellite TV, drinking water and gas delivery are available.
On the negative side: Security exists only in broad daylight. I was robbed at about 2:00 a.m. when there is unlimited access to the village;
You will almost certainly need water storage tanks and a pump. Three days in a row without water is not so rare an occurrence;
Garbage collection schedules are sporadic, when they occur at all;
Termites abound, primarily because some of the residents do not protect their homes against them and become breeding grounds and distribution points to other properties;
There is village management but it is generally invisible. For example, the village pool is in bad need of care and maintenance. Between November and June, it was open one day.
I had a few other minor gripes, but they might not be a problem to other people. In the main, living there was not such a bad experience, except on the days without water.
Hoped this helps.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 02:16:54 PM »
Rented there recently for six months.

On the plus side: Walking distance to major shops, buses,  and postal service;
The people, especially farangs and their ladies, are pretty decent and helpful, pleasant to get along with;
The streets are kept pretty clean; and,
Most public services, i.e. internet and Satellite TV, drinking water and gas delivery are available.
On the negative side: Security exists only in broad daylight. I was robbed at about 2:00 a.m. when there is unlimited access to the village;
You will almost certainly need water storage tanks and a pump. Three days in a row without water is not so rare an occurrence;
Garbage collection schedules are sporadic, when they occur at all;
Termites abound, primarily because some of the residents do not protect their homes against them and become breeding grounds and distribution points to other properties;
There is village management but it is generally invisible. For example, the village pool is in bad need of care and maintenance. Between November and June, it was open one day.
I had a few other minor gripes, but they might not be a problem to other people. In the main, living there was not such a bad experience, except on the days without water.
Hoped this helps.

Thank you for the input.
strange you say there is a water supply shortage in this area but I know some people place water tank just for any case.
I have seen one house of farang(foreigner) placed 4 (FOUR) water big tanks for this kind of situation. confused5 confused3

Overall I know people are happy to live in there.

could you share with us the robbery story you had there?! 

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »
I was just there the last time visiting my good friend that lives there. He likes it and like Tony said there is a few negatives. I stayed in the resort across the road and walking back in the evening no security...not sure why during the day...but the boys in front of the mini mart having a beer would look after things....555555..... But over all a nice place...

They are to start phase 2 early new year if enough interest but when I was there 1st part of June walk around and nothing has started but only noticed 1 for sale sign...

This is where I have decide to hang my hat...so if they are starting phase 2 in January or shortly after will get them to start 1 for me or if something comes up for sale for a good price will also look at that...

Offline tonypace01

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 05:52:49 PM »
Vis-a-vis the burglary: apparently some people followed me home from a bar. Later, while I was asleep, they managed to find a door unlocked, got in and stole my jeans, literally, with my wallet in it. The 4,000 bt was of little consequence, but we know who did it because one of them left her shoes behind. (Actually, she had left behind the shoes of the woman she had borrowed them from.My concern was getting my wallet and cell phone. I got the wallet with the documentation with a promise not to pursue the matter. The consensus of long term expats here was to go with that. I followed that advice. It was not the world's cheapest lesson, but it could have been far worse.
I also asked for the return of my size 38 jeans. But I think the fat mamasan wears those on her day off.

Offline Bigbus

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 06:10:14 PM »
To funny....not about the break in......but about leaving her shoes and taking your jeans.....must of been a a dam good pair of jeans.....

Offline Barmy

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 06:27:42 PM »
Hi need to get out of Bangkok with GF for a while. She is from Buriram Ban Yan not far from the centre of Buriram. Looking for a house to rent for maybe 6 months.. The places you have suggested sound ok.

Has anybody anymore (pics etc) info on these or on any other available houses close to Buriram city.

I would be very grateful

Barmy

Offline tonypace01

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 03:12:23 AM »
To funny....not about the break in......but about leaving her shoes and taking your jeans.....must of been a a dam good pair of jeans.....
First time I wore them. I hope the button pops on the bitch. They were Coves so it is a good possibility. My dog usually kicks up a ruckus when strangers come into the garden, but when he sniffed the female, he probably led her to the bedroom. I didn't exactly train him to do that, but , when he sees me do something often enough, I guess he assumes it is the right thing to do.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick