{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Obama's challenges  (Read 37113 times)

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Obama's challenges
« on: June 17, 2013, 06:10:08 PM »
100 enemy people on hunger strike at Quantanemo, 25 with tubes down their throats forcing food, keeping them alive.

China and Hong Kong asking the US to explain the NSA snooping, last G12 conference was snooped, according to Snowden.

Arming the rebels in Syria,, including groups, that have stated that they will kill Americans whenever they can.

I'll stop with just these three problems, there's many others equally as dire.

We'll find out what President Obama will do, my question is what course of action would right wing Americans suggest.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
Re: Obama's challenges
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
Suicide

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
Suicide
what a world...no right wing Americans redman :P

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 07:04:39 PM »
Keith joining the darkside?

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 07:36:25 PM »
Suicide
what a world...no right wing Americans redman :P
Well we can only live in hope.

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 07:38:36 PM »
Keith joining the darkside?

No, I'm a conservative.     

But I will give you my analyses of these scandals:

1.  The IRS scandal is probably the biggest.  The Dems used IRS politicization as rationale for the Nixon Articles on impeachment.  The IRS head was scheduled to visit the White House 157 times during this period, as opposed to 1 for the entire Bush years.  Obama's campaign personnel have admitted to being in meeting at the WH with him, WTF are Obama's campaign (non GVT) doing meeting with him anyway?   The IRS has apologized for inappropriately target conservative organizations, but stated it was not political.  There is more news on this one to come.   

2.  Benghazi.  We still do not know where Obama was during the Benghazie attack.  A stand down order was given, but it still has not been revealed who gave it.  This one is totally sad as it highlights the incompetence of the US leadership.  Again, there is still more to come. 

3.  NSA surveillance.  I am more amused by this than anything.  The dems were going apeshit accusing Bush of trying to be dictator for allegedly doing this.  But now, how does the left justify it when there guy is caught read headed? 

4.  Fast and Furious.  This is where the US GVT sponsored sending AK-47s into Mexico with no tracking.  Two have theses "walked" weapons were used to kill US Border Patrol agents.  The administration has successfully stonewalled this investigation to date. 

5.  Obama's Birth Certificate, Draft registration, etc.  Part of this is before the Alabama Supreme Court with Judge Roy Moore (10 Commandments Judge) presiding.  The Circus continues.     

And Obama's main response to all this is saying he never knew anything, it was Bush's fault, low level GVT employee initiated, or he will get to the bottom of it. 

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 07:45:17 PM »
I am just clueless and running a corrupt administration.

So very very true.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:47:06 PM by Antonio »

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2013, 08:01:48 PM »
And on Syria, Obama may be doing something right. 

Get this wacko country destabilized so they have to put all their efforts into solving internal conflicts instead of exporting terror. 

Offline SOM LUCK

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 08:10:39 AM »
Urleft you made my point, when current problems are presented to the right instead of suggesting  courses of action to, as in this case, response to the world on the NSA, feeding tubes in Quatanemo, and arming anti American groups in Syria, the right falls back to Obama's birth certificant, Bengazi, etc., showing that they have no solutions only constant negative comments.

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
And on Syria, Obama may be doing something right. 

Get this wacko country destabilized so they have to put all their efforts into solving internal conflicts instead of exporting terror.
not hard to find billboard evidence :D

Offline Speros

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 09:54:43 AM »
 party15

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2013, 11:44:01 AM »
Urleft you made my point, when current problems are presented to the right instead of suggesting  courses of action to, as in this case, response to the world on the NSA, feeding tubes in Quatanemo, and arming anti American groups in Syria, the right falls back to Obama's birth certificant, Bengazi, etc., showing that they have no solutions only constant negative comments.

You asked about courses of actions for the scandals, not what needs to be fixed.  Here are several proposals:

1.  Tort reform.  Limit all lawsuits to 1 Million, or real loses.  Loser pays court costs.  Lawyers cannot make more than 5% of the award. 

2.  Eliminate the minimum wage. 

3.  Get rid of the EPA, Department of Education, and Department of Homeland Security.  Go back to private Airport screeners eliminating the TSA. 

4.  Got to a flat tax eliminating all deductions. 

5.  Require a balanced budget.  Get rid of baseline budgeting (this is where GVTagencies budgets automatically increase 7% every year). 

6.  Revoke the 17th amendment on the election of US Senators. 

7.  Make congress abide by all laws they pass (e.g., Social Security, Obamacare, etc.) 

8.  Privatize Social Security, it is currently a ponzie scheme. 

9.  Revise immigration, get rid of illegals.  Do not give any benefits to illegal aliens.

10.  Make welfare recipients do work.  In order to get a check, they have to pass a drug test (I had to pass a drug test at work). 

And this is to start. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 11:59:25 AM »
I love political cartoons:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Antonio

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 12:03:33 PM »
10.  Make welfare recipients do work.  In order to get a check, they have to pass a drug test (I had to pass a drug test at work).

If you make people work then how can it be for a welfare cheque.It should be classed as gainful employment and the money then would not be sufficient to meet the demands of everyday spending.

Surely the welfare cheque is to help people find work and not force them to work for next to nothing.

Also why do you think it's necessary to drug test everyone claiming welfare?

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2013, 12:18:56 PM »

If you make people work then how can it be for a welfare cheque.It should be classed as gainful employment and the money then would not be sufficient to meet the demands of everyday spending.

Surely the welfare cheque is to help people find work and not force them to work for next to nothing.

Also why do you think it's necessary to drug test everyone claiming welfare?

America at one point had workfare, the number of people on welfare dropped.  We now have generations of people on welfare and they believe it is a right. 

It should be self-evident why if you are using illegal drugs that your habit should not be aided by the GVT giving you money. 

Yes I am a hard hearted guy, if you are an able bodied male, work or starve.  I have been laid off of 5 different jobs, I never took (or even applied) for welfare.  I did what ever it took from cooking hamburgers, selling cars, washing dishes to earn my keep. 

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick