{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: New housing developments Buriram  (Read 16101 times)

Offline Thehighlander

• Contributor with future
Re: New housing developments Buriram
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 09:40:11 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply Rainman, I looked at some of the photographs that you have on the site. The guy who done the rendering of your outside walls seems to know his stuff. As I said I will be back in August, my girl-friend likes Nang Rong, me I just want to be a little bit further away from the family! I like them visiting they are good people but long term living under my roof I am not so sure??
I like the idea you had of using a design and modifying to suit your requirements. I may go down that route after seeing the results you had. I will have to get the land sorted out first, so will need to talk to the lady of my life to get that in order. Thanks again, keep in touch.

Offline rainman

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 12:44:09 PM »
Hi Highlander, I'll be here until 13 August, so if your back before then get in contact. Even come and see the house if want to.
I can also show you the plans etc. that we used. Let me know. Regards Rainman

Offline Thehighlander

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 06:19:40 PM »
Hi Rainman,

will be delayed in coming back to LOS.I will not be arriving until around the 20th August, this is due to unforeseen circumstances here offshore. My girlfriend and I would like to get a look at your house if possible. I will email you nearer the time and see what we can arrange. When are you due back in LOS? Anyway need to get back to work will talk to you later, thanks for your time.

The Highlander

Offline rainman

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »
Hi Highlander, Im going to miss you this time, fly back to the UK on 13 Aug. Will be back again 1st or 2nd Dec. no reason why you cant have a look around while Im gone though. Theres family next door with with keys etc. so really no probs. suit yourself and let me know so I can give you directions etc. not far out; about 5 klms.

Anyway let me know and we'll go from there. Maybe catch up at the end of the year if your about.
regards rainman

Offline Thehighlander

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM »
Hi Rainman,
Thats a pity, we will wait until you come back in December we have time on our side. As I said I would be interested in finding out who done your building for you. The quality looks to be well above the average standard. I will be there in December also just before Christmas I think.  I hope to get a chance to talk to you then.Will have some more money in my Thai bank by then. Which will help in easing a building decision.
Take Care
TheHighlander

Offline rainman

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2008, 08:09:41 PM »
Hi Highlander,
back in Buriram again, drop me a line and let me know if you want to pick up where we left off earlier in the year. Managed to get a bit more done since getting back beginning of the month, got the garden all planted, curtains hung all in time to relax for the New Year. Will Post some pics shortly; or should I say my wife will.
Do drop me a line when you get back to town.

Regards rainman

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM