• Nookie's delights
Re: Makro
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2013, 05:52:54 AM »
Leo Cans now 620 in Hokee,,,,,,,,,,,bottles unchanged at 493

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2013, 09:06:13 PM »
Because of numerous requests from BE members, here is a Makro picture I took today:

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2013, 09:11:15 PM »
No Frozen Turkeys??

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2013, 09:44:08 PM »
No, I was just providing the picture to the Turkeys on this forum. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2013, 05:15:25 AM »
No, I was just providing the picture to the Turkeys on this forum. 

I bet they get tired of looking at you!!

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2013, 06:50:54 PM »
Wow, someone made a cartoon of me:

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #81 on: March 31, 2013, 08:06:34 AM »
Wow, someone made a cartoon of me:

certainly SOME 'WEIRD' characters about!

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2013, 03:57:20 PM »
So changes in the Buriram Makro:

1.  They have you pay for beer (and I assume other Alcohol) on a single ticket, and then scan in the rest of your purchase.  Two receipts paid separately. 

2.  My TG was told today that starting on 1 Nov they will no longer provide the invoice printout, they are going to a regular type receipt.  I would assume just like for those that don't have a Makro card. 

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2013, 05:45:30 PM »
Case of Leo 24 pack cans in Makro today was 628 baht, up from 570.  12 pack case bottles still 495, looks like the 3 limit was removed.  Again, no pictures. 

Looked at this old post, talk about inflation:

24 Pack can Leo:

1 Jan - 570 Baht
6 Jan - 628 Baht
10 Sep - 702 baht. 

132 baht increase in less than 9 months, a 23% increase. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »

1.  They have you pay for beer (and I assume other Alcohol) on a single ticket, and then scan in the rest of your purchase.  Two receipts paid separately. 

2.  My TG was told today that starting on 1 Nov they will no longer provide the invoice printout, they are going to a regular type receipt.  I would assume just like for those that don't have a Makro card. 

I don't think Thai taxman will accept what you are saying on point no2               
re Point 1 ,in places such as Pattaya ALL alcohol EXCEPT for beer is already paid for seperatly

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2013, 08:14:33 PM »

re Point 1 ,in places such as Pattaya ALL alcohol EXCEPT for beer is already paid for seperatly

Paul are you stupid?  Don't you use a spell check?  Can't even spell separately (even when it is spelled correctly in the quote)?  Shame on you.   

Just returning the favor on your noting my spelling.  Careful when you berate someone's spelling, it means you had better be correct, especially when replying to a post of theirs. 

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 08:26:51 PM by urleft »

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2013, 06:06:36 AM »

Paul are you stupid?  Don't you use a spell check?  Can't even spell separately (even when it is spelled correctly in the quote)?  Shame on you.   

Just returning the favor on your noting my spelling.  Careful when you berate someone's spelling, it means you had better be correct, especially when replying to a post of theirs. 

Keith after 6 large Changs,its a wonder there was only those errors!

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2013, 07:01:11 AM »

Irony is when some one writes "your an idiot". Good quote that one.

This thing with Makro bills is something to do with corporate tax. If you own a registered company you can now use Makro receipts in your tax returns. There are forms that need to be filled out. Looks like people with companies will still get the large printouts.

Offline CO-CO

• Gifte​d Poster
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2013, 08:17:52 AM »

I love it when Americans try and give grammar/spelling lessons.

It is rather like when they open their mouths - just wait, they will fcuk it up eventually!  :)

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2013, 09:06:42 AM »

I love it when Americans try and give grammar/spelling lessons.

It is rather like when they open their mouths - just wait, they will fcuk it up eventually!  :)

Thank you for putting some coloUr in my cheeks with your humoUr.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick