{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: The Whole world need a leader like this!  (Read 6029 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
The Whole world need a leader like this!
« on: February 27, 2009, 09:36:34 PM »
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

At last a politician not afraid to speak his mind and voice some commonsense opinions. Maybe we should take a few of them on board when complaining about Thailand!

TBWG sawadi

Offline MooBaan

Re: The Whole world need a leader like this!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:36:10 AM »
 It seems as though a few other countries could learn something here.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 09:26:46 AM »
Here it starts,European countries thought they are protected.. seems like no one does.  confused4

dave the dude

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 05:55:35 PM »
Thought you'd like that web viral, TBWG  jumping8

Dave

Offline Bicko

• Contributor with future
  • Muang Tam temple
    • Enjoying our success
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »
Whole world Needs A Leader Like This!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

At last a politician not afraid to speak his mind and voice some commonsense opinions. Maybe we should take a few of them on board when complaining about Thailand!

TBWG sawadi

Wow did Kevin really say that. I take my hat off to him. The man's got balls.
By the way TBWG what happened to the wobble in your airoplane. Did you get a wheel alignment? happy3

dave the dude

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 07:55:29 AM »
By the way TBWG what happened to the wobble in your airoplane. Did you get a wheel alignment? happy3
[/quote]

PB Air must have been giving away Archa beers during the flight. TBWG drives cars like that too :D :D

Dave

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 09:00:53 PM »

Hi

It appears I have a confession to make ... apparently the speech is a spoof and was never made!  :o I emailed a friend in Perth saying it was a great speech and was just pointing out a few home truths!

However, they had no idea what I was going on about and after sending them a copy they confirmed it had never been said or at least broadcast. Their comment was that the previous PM John Howard was far more likely to have made such a speech rather than the incumbent!

TBWG sawadi

Lourens

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 10:34:46 PM »
author=dave the dude link=topic=583.msg2285#msg2285 date=1235868929]

PB Air must have been giving away Archa beers during the flight. TBWG drives cars like that too :D :D

Dave

Please explain the wobbling airoplane and PB Air. I'm very interested in these sort of things. What happened?

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick