{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: immigration terms or foreigner who married Thai citizen - Request for rethinking  (Read 12781 times)

Red Jet

The principle may be the same, but whilst you can shit on your own doorstep, you cannot and should not shit on your hosts doorstep

That' my view anyway!
I agree with Nick,although what Ray says is right in principal but to do so would be futile  as Thais would never ever listen to criticism ( constructive or not ) of their systems. nono
As for Cambodia ,they are way in front of Thailand when it comes to its visa friendly approach to westerners and a definite plus for though wishing to retire in this region IMO. :) 

Red Jet

As for Cambodia ,they are way in front of Thailand when it comes to its visa friendly approach to westerners and a definite plus for though wishing to retire in this region IMO. :)

I may tell Nok I have to go and live in Cambodia for 6 months a years as Thailand Immigration laws are so strict. whistle 
If we all did this maybe our wifes could campaign on our behaves  thumbup

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
I somehow doubt you, I, CoCo or anyone else for that matter would want to return to Thailand after 6 months .

Red Jet

I somehow doubt you, I, CoCo or anyone else for that matter would want to return to Thailand after 6 months .
Anybody that is bored with Thailand or their wifes this link may help with Visa inquires  for Cambodia.... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/145841-cambodia-visa/page__p__1621477#entry1621477

Maybe  PrakhonchaiExpatServices could start doing a  Removals services  :laugh:

Offline Krok Kinuh

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/

I may tell Nok I have to go and live in Cambodia for 6 months a years as Thailand Immigration laws are so strict. whistle 
If we all did this maybe our wifes could campaign on our behaves  thumbup

They would probably find another husband to fill in the other 6 months. :laugh:

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
More than a few have another one, even when the husband/boyfriend is away for just a short break. Some even have two on the go at the same time!

Red Jet

More than a few have another one, even when the husband/boyfriend is away for just a short break. Some even have two on the go at the same time!

As I said on another thread if your doing it ,then there's a good chance your partner is doing it too.......no problem for me as long as the right precautions are taken .What's good for the goose is good for the gander . :-X  :biggrin:

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Dentist by Thai Bart
June 13, 2024, 11:34:50 AM

Re: House moving by Gerry
June 11, 2024, 03:39:27 PM

House moving by GEOFFREY
June 11, 2024, 01:51:03 AM

Re: Dentist by dundeemk6
June 09, 2024, 03:49:48 PM

Re: Dentist by Thai Bart