{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Build house in Isaan  (Read 13896 times)

raid71

Build house in Isaan
« on: March 01, 2008, 04:43:47 PM »
I noticed that in this forum have not discussion about house buildning at all. It would be nice if here would be own category for buildning issues. It would contain so called data bank which contains material prices. That kind of information would help many people who mainly live in abroad and desing some buildning project. I dont know is it possible to ask from shops if they could make some list what they sell and which price. Other way is that every people who buy something would add information in this forum. Maybe it would need somekind of excel sheet where everything is clearly to read.

Offline isaanrice

Re: Build house in Isaan
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:16:42 PM »
when we built our house (300,000 baht) we're talking about a very small house in the village. exclude the land cost.

Material to build house in Buriram is avaliable all over the town and around..

1 major shop is "HOME MART" on the road along with "TA-VEEKIT/V-MART" shopping center.

if someone building house right now it will be interesting if can put online the "project" together with the costs,etc etc.

:o

Offline Buriramallstars

• Contributor with future
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »
Built our main house in 1999-2000, 5 bedroom one rai of land 30k english, it would be a damm site more now, best move i made, but hopefully this year we are building our project 2 Kms outside town, i am not saying at this stage what, but when we do start we will put a post on the forum from start to finish. hopefully we will start sometime this year if everything go's to plan.

Offline Thehighlander

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 08:38:05 PM »

I would be interested to find out if there are any estate building projects in Buriram. Also are there any websites where a view of the houses being built are shown. I was in Nang Rong over Songkran and looked there but could not see anything or any new building projects.I think Buriram is still my best bet, I just need to find the right land at the right price, between Buriram and Nang Rong? Then get an architect to design what we want.Any suggestions guys?

Offline Alanthebuilder

• Reliable reporter with future.
  • Alan the Builder
    • Alan The Builder : Build a house in Thailand
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
Hi there guys Alanthebuilder hear we have a building company hear in Surin over 7 years now .We do however build all over Thailand were building a 360 sqm house in Pattaya at the moment .if anyone needs advice ask away no problem, I m not going to put my web sight on hear yet as im not sure if it will be breaking the rules and as a newbie I don’t want to unduly upset anyone .  Ok guys anything you need to know about any aspect of building ill be glad to help .cheers

Offline Thehighlander

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
Hi Alan,

I have been in contact with you before. I have looked at your portfolio and the building seems to be of an exceptional standard here in Thailand. Could you post some pics to show people?

Offline Alanthebuilder

• Alan the Builder
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 05:09:00 AM »
Hi there I’m hoping to have a banner and web details on hear soon, were just going through the correct procedure. So should have details soon thanks Now Alan

Offline Alanthebuilder

• Alan the Builder
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2008, 10:33:17 AM »
Hi there guys my web sight is ok for me to advertise now it is www.alanthebuilder.com  ,there’s more pics on the way we’ve just re vamped the web sight  but its got a lot of useful links and building products on there .Anybody needing any info at all please ask away its not a problem thanks now Alan.

Offline swimming pizza

• amazing thailand.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2008, 05:31:15 PM »
saw your website,very nice job you do,now we only need to call joe the plumber. jumping8
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:40:04 PM by ADMIN »

Offline Alanthebuilder

• Alan the Builder
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »
Whys that mate do you have a dripping problem ? :'(

dave the dude

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
saw your website,very nice job you do,now we only need to call joe the plumber. jumping8

What wrong with Dave the Dude, Plumber then ?

Dave
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:40:26 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod