{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: SEX BETWEEN VILLAGE TEENAGERS  (Read 19173 times)

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
SEX BETWEEN VILLAGE TEENAGERS
« on: May 11, 2011, 09:51:56 AM »
I am sure most of you have heard reports of sexual activity between village kids. Invariably when this comes to the notice of the girls mother, all hell is let loose. The Village elders are summoned, and a meeting is hastily arranged with the errant boys family. Demands are made either of an immediate marriage or the payment of a hefty sum of money to make up for the shame of the girls perceived loss of virginity.   newargue

On most occasions there is a settlement one way or the other. This is the Thai custom, particularly in rural villages.  party4

However if there is no settlement or an outright refusal to pay the Police are usually called, with the result that an agreement is worked out.  moneysmile

THIS IS A LOAD OF CRAP.

Provided the youngsters are above the age of consent (15 years) and sex was consensual, no crime has been committed.

My advice to everyone with a son in this situation is to politely tell the girls mother to fcuk off!. And if the Police arrive, tell them the same.   wildman

Unfortunately our wives will not be convinced,  and will want to settle because of FACE.

If it's your son, resist. It will probably be your money they are negotiating with.

However, if you only have daughters, and they have been "abused", then by all means go full out to get what you can from the boys family!   jumping1

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: SEX BETWEEN VILLAGE TEENAGERS
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 10:15:48 AM »
If there wasn't any abuse or violation why would the girl run to tell her parnets? Have you thought about it? .......

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:26:29 AM »
In most cases the girl does not run and tell. Her parents hear about it on the village grapevine. And in most cases the boy receiving the blame is not the "first". As I said it is normally consensual sex.

This thread was brought about by events earlier this week involving my neighbour

Her son has been living with his young girlfriend (with her mothers knowledge) for the past 18 months. Now pregnant, Mum seems to think they should marry and has demanded 150,000bt + 4 baht of gold. The 2 kids dont have a single baht to their name. The boy spends whatever he has on cards and alcohol.

I told the boys mother that she need pay nothing, and she in turn told the girls mother this. A few hours later the girls mother returned with the Police in tow, who demanded a settlement be reached.  The marriage will take place next week with a dowry of 40,000bt and 1 baht of gold. No doubt the police will get a share of that!

Boys mother then had the cheek to ask me whether I would lend her the money!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 11:27:03 AM »
Why bother getting involved at all////////

manupete

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 11:32:37 AM »
Thais are legally considered minors until they are 20 years old .So what happens if a teenage girl lures a young teenage boy into having sex with her ???
Could be a nice earner for the girls family . whistle

Here is the Thai law about sex and the age of consent but I can't find any law that says sex between teenagers is the boys fault.
http://www.ageofconsent.com/thailand.htm
As parents are liable for their children's actions until they are 20 and age of content between 2 adults is 18 there seems to be a grey area.Thai law states that the age of sexual consent is 15. If prostitution is involved, the age of consent is 18 years. However the laws in Thailand can be interpreted to allow prosecution for sex with someone under 18. :wacko:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:43:50 AM by Admin »

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 11:40:18 AM »

Why Nookie? Because I have a son, who takes after his Dad, and he is not far of becoming sexually active. In addition the neighbour referred to above has a young attractive daughter, who my son may very well show interest in.

Just sowing the seeds!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »

Why Nookie? Because I have a son, who takes after his Dad, and he is not far of becoming sexually active. In addition the neighbour referred to above has a young attractive daughter, who my son may very well show interest in.

Just sowing the seeds!
Why??.........You are not Thai ,never will be so why waste time & effort trying to alter something you will never achieve...Good I ntentions are totally wasted where Thais are concerned

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 11:58:57 AM »
If it should happen to my family, I will do my utmost to see that I am not made a fool of by the money grabbing village Thais.

Just like me, you and probably all the farangs here, if my son has consensual sex with a girl old enough to give her consent, then any families and their hangers on demanding money will be unceremoniously booted out of my home.

isanbirder

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 12:23:58 PM »
Our village clinic supplies free condoms... which we sometimes find left in the area behind our minimart.  Nobody seems to care very much so long as the girl doesn't get pregnant.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 12:53:11 PM »
Yes, if the girl beomes pregnant, that is another matter all together.

Unfortunately the Mothers do care here, and the slightest hint that their daughters have been "playing", and they are chasing the money.

The boy's parents rarely challenge it, fail to see that it takes "2 to tango", and cough up the asking price.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 01:10:22 PM by Admin »

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2011, 02:12:05 PM »

Because I have a son, who takes after his Dad, and he is not far of becoming sexually active. I

This is true  -  Master Jamie can often be found wondering in the bushes around Prakhonchai  boxingguy

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 02:34:46 PM »
That was uncalled for CoCo.   buttslap slapfight

Offline Paddyram

• Contributor on the right way
  • Censored!
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 12:04:27 AM »
I can't believe this is news to anyone on here.  It happens all the time.
There is a woman in my wife's village that has done this 'shakedown' twice with different young men and her same daughter.  (you would wonder how many virginities she has to loose).  My wife's cousin was nearly number three.  He woke up from a drunken party (he's only 17) with two of his mates and the girl (all fully clothed).  He and his friends said nothing happened, only drinking, but the daughter kept quiet and her mother did all the talking with the police, alleging that even if nothing happened that people would think it did and her family loses face in any case. 
When I asked my wife, why only her cousin not the other two, got singled out to pay compensation, the answer was very simple.  He was the one with a Mia Farang cousin, who's Farang (yours truly) might pay up to save face (not a hope).  My wife has a temper and for a long time now she has considered 'MY money' to be 'OUR family's' money to pay for things like our daughters education, to save for holidays to Thailand and to ofcourse help out her parents and mine also, that sort of thing.   To get her to part with any of 'OUR' money for an obvious scam like this would not be easy, so she politely told all of them,   the "accused", the "victim", her mother, cousins, the nervous/embarressed policeman, neighbours that came along for the ride, all to fcuk off and not to try that again.  Everybody went away. 

but in fairness it was 'only' her cousin, I expect that if it were my son, they would not have gone away so quick. 

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 08:28:04 AM »

Because I have a son, who takes after his Dad, and he is not far of becoming sexually active. I

This is true  -  Master Jamie can often be found wondering in the bushes around Prakhonchai  boxingguy
No doubt he will also be spotted near the flyover in Pattaya as he gets older!!

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 08:34:04 AM »
That was uncalled for CoCo.   buttslap slapfight
Nice one CoCo redman punk bananadance

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod