{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: A little help. Please ไทยดีเท่าที่ควรดังนั้น  (Read 8328 times)

Offline Geordie Boy

• Contributor with future
ฉันกำลังมองหาคำแนะนำบางอย่าง มีใครบางคนหรือองค์กรที่คุณรู้ว่าการที่สามารถช่วยฉันด้วยทักษะการใช้ภาษาไทยของฉัน? จริงๆผมไม่ได้มองหาคุณสมบัติหนึ่งผมน่าจะมีความปรารถนาที่จะสอนเพียงแค่นี้ผมขอของฉันไทยให้เป็นที่ดีเป็น 6 ปีไม่มีบุตรชายเก่าของฉันโดยไม่ต้องไปโรงเรียนกับเขา

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
ฉันกำลังมองหาคำแนะนำบางอย่าง มีใครบางคนหรือองค์กรที่คุณรู้ว่าการที่สามารถช่วยฉันด้วยทักษะการใช้ภาษาไทยของฉัน? จริงๆผมไม่ได้มองหาคุณสมบัติหนึ่งผมน่าจะมีความปรารถนาที่จะสอนเพียงแค่นี้ผมขอของฉันไทยให้เป็นที่ดีเป็น 6 ปีไม่มีบุตรชายเก่าของฉันโดยไม่ต้องไปโรงเรียนกับเขา

Google translation:  fastclapping
I am looking for some advice. Someone or an organization you know of that can help me with the skills to use my English? I'm not really looking for a property I should have expressed a desire to teach, I just asked my Thai is not as good as 6 years old my son without having to go to school with him.

Offline Geordie Boy

Well now you see that "whichever" translation software you are using is not that good, sometimes something is "Lost in translation"  AS I SAID I TOLD YOU ALREADY    Please see previous post regarding visa

Offline freshy

Your sentences in Thai language can not be understood.
Sentence is incorrect and does not purport.
Did you typing in English and used the translation software to translated English to Thai?

I'm just curious.
confused1 cheergirl

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod