{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: My Plans After Salary Increment  (Read 7449 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
My Plans After Salary Increment
« on: December 15, 2008, 12:52:45 PM »
Take a look here!!!  ;D

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Re: My Plans After Salary Increment
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 03:01:58 PM »
Take a look here!!!  ;D

Where ...........  :blush:

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »
That maid dosent look french confused1

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 09:54:49 PM »
Hi

Reminds me of an article I read in a UK paper, about a reader who had been looking at the newspaper business page over breakfast and reading about billion dollar loans to rescue banks, Trillion dollar national debts and entire countries being insolvent.

Only to open his morning mail and find that his state pension had been increased by 38p per week!  confused4

The real world for most of us!

TBWG sawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 06:47:57 PM »
Hi

Reminds me of an article I read in a UK paper, about a reader who had been looking at the newspaper business page over breakfast and reading about billion dollar loans to rescue banks, Trillion dollar national debts and entire countries being insolvent.

Only to open his morning mail and find that his state pension had been increased by 38p per week!  confused4

TBWG sawadi

Maybe something to do with the fact that each and every taxpayer in the UK is funding 3 unemployed HOUSEHOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steamingMad steamingMad steamingMad steamingMad

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 09:38:43 PM »
Hi

TBWG sawadi

Maybe something to do with the fact that each and every taxpayer in the UK is funding 3 unemployed HOUSEHOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! steamingMad steamingMad steamingMad steamingMad

Hi DtD

Whilst watching "Have I got news for you" the other night courtesy of UKnova site. They played a clip from John Prescotts series on The Class system.  There was Prezza on a housing estate interviewing 3 teenage unmarried mums. He asked them what class they thought they fell into, slapper No1 said middle class, Prezza surprised said well I would have thought you were working class, to which slapper No2 replied "WE DON'T WORK"

Unfortunately this seems to be the norm! For once Prezza was lost for words.

TBWG (Irate retired ex working class tax payer)  steamingMad steamingMad steamingMadsawadi

dave the dude

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 08:38:10 AM »

Hi DtD

Whilst watching "Have I got news for you" the other night courtesy of UKnova site. They played a clip from John Prescotts series on The Class system.  There was Prezza on a housing estate interviewing 3 teenage unmarried mums. He asked them what class they thought they fell into, slapper No1 said middle class, Prezza surprised said well I would have thought you were working class, to which slapper No2 replied "WE DON'T WORK"

Unfortunately this seems to be the norm! For once Prezza was lost for words.

TBWG (Irate retired ex working class tax payer)  steamingMad steamingMad steamingMadsawadi
[/quote]

Glad you too are enjoying UKNova.
I get my weekly fix of TopGear and HIGNFY.
I have now discovered VUSE, which is good for top quality(slow) downloads of music,movies and games. I am presently d'loading GTA IV(14gig!) and its taking 5 days   tired1 tired1 tired1

Dave

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM