{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Shocking news!  (Read 5264 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Shocking news!
« on: September 02, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
Hey Bums

Don't try this, not a good idea!

U.S. student who electrocuted his nipples sues teacher...for not warning him it was dangerous

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 1:39 AM on 2nd September 2010

An American student whose heart stopped after he deliberately electrocuted himself in a science class is suing his teacher for not warning him it was dangerous.

Kyle Dubois, 18, is also taking legal action against the school district and the city of Dover in New Hampshire.

Dubois and his parents claim teacher Thomas Kelley did not tell him and other students of the dangers of the demonstration power cords in their electrical trades class.

They are seeking compensation for medical expenses, lost income due to time away from work and other damages related to the incident, which occurred on March 11.

Dubois attached an electrical clamp to one nipple while another student attached another clamp to the other. A third student plugged in the cord.

Dubois was critically injured and his legal team claim he has suffered permanent brain damage.

He was initially taken to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital, where he was diagnosed as having an ‘out of hospital electrocution resulting in cardiac arrest, unresponsive state and respiratory failure,’ according to the lawsuit.

He was later taken to Massachusetts General Hospital where doctors drilled a hole in his skull in order to insert a probe to monitor the pressure on his brain.

Dubois left hospital on March 16.

The lawsuit alleges Mr Kelley knew what his students were doing and claims: ‘One student heard Mr Kelley state that Kyle should try it with his nipples and that he, Mr Kelley, would give him a Mountain Dew if he did so.’

Several students reportedly told police Mr Kelley was involved in the dare, but confusingly, Dubois has since defended his teacher and claimed it was a fellow student who challenged him and offered him the drink.

Mr Kelley resigned about a month after the incident and has declined to comment on the matter.

Police have filed no criminal charges in the investigation. The case is set to return to court on November 2.

Twat  fastclapping

TBWG sawadi
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 09:09:00 PM by ADMIN »

Offline garytaffy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Shocking news!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:49 PM »
Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze. As for the claim culture well thats something that has seen a large rise in " ambulance chasers" here in the UK. Common sense and the ability to take responsibilty for your actions seems to be well on the wane..... Oh where,s my claim form i've suffered a repetitive restain injury from typing this post!!!!!!!!!! character5

den Buut

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 10:26:53 PM »
"he suffered pemanent brain damage",  happy1, bet there wasn't a lot of brain to damage.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »
"he suffered pemanent brain damage",  happy1, bet there wasn't a lot of brain to damage.
It could only happen in USA

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 02:27:36 AM »

Nope, there are stupid teenagers everywhere:  jumping8 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1688131.ece   greatbritainflag

Of course "Stupid Teenager" seems like a redundant term.  Amazed I survived my teenage years, not to mention my 20s, 30s, etc.

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 03:22:53 AM »

Nope, there are stupid teenagers everywhere:  jumping8 http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1688131.ece   greatbritainflag

Of course "Stupid Teenager" seems like a redundant term.  Amazed I survived my teenage years, not to mention my 20s, 30s, etc.

count me in, stupid teenager. jumping6

den Buut

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 03:18:56 PM »
They are both dumbasses, and there are a lot of stupid teenagers, hell, maybe I was one myself, but that the teacher is getting sued, that can only happen in the USA, land of lawyers. screwy

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick