{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: IMPORTANT! Need to find John Robert Hardwick in Buriram!  (Read 11347 times)

Offline JO

IMPORTANT! Need to find John Robert Hardwick in Buriram!
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:40:27 PM »
 I am trying to find John Robert Hardwick. He has lived in Buriram for some time. He was in Haulage and Engines, very handy with his hands. About 50yrs old and from the Uk. When he sold his home some years ago in Surrey, paperwork was incomplete which has just come to light and we need to contact him urgently. I have spoken with his cousin Darren and Joycie on I.Wight.  iconurgent helpsos

Offline maraudingscot

• Contributor on the right way
Re: IMPORTANT! Need to find John Robert Hardwick in Buriram!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 01:51:55 AM »
I am trying to find John Robert Hardwick. He has lived in Buriram for some time. He was in Haulage and Engines, very handy with his hands. About 50yrs old and from the Uk. When he sold his home some years ago in Surrey, paperwork was incomplete which has just come to light and we need to contact him urgently. I have spoken with his cousin Darren and Joycie on I.Wight.  iconurgent helpsos
blink1

mmmmmm The sale would not have gone through if paperwork was incomplete and money would not have changed hands, Soliciters are quite good on these things. So be careful when sending info on. Best speak to J.R. Hardwick first make sure he wants to be contacted, I know I would want to know first before any details about me were given to a third party! oldmanwithstick

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 07:16:15 AM »
blink1

mmmmmm The sale would not have gone through if paperwork was incomplete and money would not have changed hands, Soliciters are quite good on these things. So be careful when sending info on. Best speak to J.R. Hardwick first make sure he wants to be contacted, I know I would want to know first before any details about me were given to a third party! oldmanwithstick
I'd agree with you Scotty.....I've never heard the name before,,,,Buriram province is a large place too

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 05:05:22 PM »
Solicitors are not perfect !

I have experienced situations where issues have cropped up on subsequent sales/transactions.

Therefore, could be genuine but absolutely right to 'screen' first.

Offline swimming pizza

• Contributor with future
  • amazing thailand.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »
I'm following the story in the last few days. did you get the guy?  character4

Offline MING

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
Jo
There was a John in Pakham, I have not been able to confirmed his surname, he is from London and in his early fifties, and is a truck driver. He is in Australia working at the moment and has been there a while.
Sorry that is all I have.
Ming

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »
Jo
There was a John in Pakham, I have not been able to confirmed his surname, he is from London and in his early fifties, and is a truck driver. He is in Australia working at the moment and has been there a while.
Ming
The John he is refering to had a bar/restaurant as you approached Packham from Nang Rong after passing the hospital,,,,,I went there a few times but the place hasn't been open in over 12 months.....I haven't a clue as to his surname though

Offline JO

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 08:47:52 PM »
Jo
Ming

Thanks. We need to check that was his surname, But was that at the Address I gave you? Where is his Thai wife? If he has gone to Oz............ has he not left a contact email etc. for her? I have now written to the address I gave you. Lets there is some more news!

Offline JO

Re: IMPORTANT! John Robert Hardwick NOW FOUND! THANK YOU
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 01:48:28 AM »
 Thank you to everyone to help me find John. I spoke with him today. So I think my prays are answered and within the next couple of weeks I should be moving in.  ............................. Thank you again!     crazydance  party4

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick