{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: How to cure flu fast?  (Read 12128 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
How to cure flu fast?
« on: August 17, 2010, 12:20:52 PM »
How to cure flu fast?  snow1

So the winter is coming and many people start to get cold and flu, there is also a warning about "flu 2009", but that's another thing..

what are the best fastest ways to get over flu symptoms fast?
Especially when the body hurts and make you want to sleep / some kind of tiredness.

Does the conventional medicine like pills are the real answer/treatment or are they relieving the symptoms but make the cure slower?

Your insights please. sawadi

Offline Fun Smile

• Contributor with future
Re: How to cure flu fast?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 02:34:44 PM »
Last time I got flu that was month ago...I use thai herbal to treatment it...I boiled ว่านไฟ and ตะไคร้หอม together drink it same as tea ...it smell good and tasty...and it help very good  thumbup

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:43:43 PM by ADMIN »

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 02:42:24 PM »
Last time I got flu that was month ago...I use thai herbal to treatment it...I boiled ว่านไฟ and ตะไคร้หอม together drink it same as tea ...it smell good and tasty...and it help very good  thumbup

Know the difference between a COLD and H1N1 Flu symphtoms:

http://www.thailandwisdom.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=538698802
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 02:44:46 PM by ADMIN »

isanbirder

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 02:51:30 PM »
Lots of fluid (not beer).  Tea is good, especially bitter teas like 'iron Buddha' (Chinese: tit koon yam).  If you are the kind who gets fever easily, paracetamol will do... but not too much (some Thais seem to take it like Smarties).

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 03:04:40 PM »
Lots of fluid (not beer).  Tea is good, especially bitter teas like 'iron Buddha' (Chinese: tit koon yam).  If you are the kind who gets fever easily, paracetamol will do... but not too much (some Thais seem to take it like Smarties).

Yes,tea with cognac and honey...will help too..sure not beer : )

Offline fox

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2010, 04:34:18 PM »

Yes,tea with cognac and honey...will help too..sure not beer : )

who want to drink beer when he have flu?  brick1  happy1
Tea, Lemon, good sweets and lay down in the bed watch good movies until you get sleepy (fast) and back again. :)
the liquid part is also right because when have flu the body get dry fast and we hardly feel it because the body is so weak. maybe antibiotic.. but need doctor advise about it.
In Thailand they are selling almost any pill without doctor prescription, I think its wrong because every person have different health condition and some things only doctor can make the diagnose, not seeing a doctor and go pharmacy can be the very wrong way to treat your body. in certain situations.
The question is, which doctor to go?...... 

isanbirder

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 06:42:50 PM »
If it's really flu, antibiotics won't help.  It's probably going to last for a few days whatever you do... so sleep, sleep, sleeep if you can.  I only mentioned beer because it's the only liquid a lot of farangs here can think of (of course and whisky, brandy etc.)

No strange medicines, only the tried and trusty ones like para.

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2010, 03:55:29 PM »
I feel bad today maybe I get flu...my body painfull...or maybe I was to hurry cutting the grass yesterday

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2010, 04:25:01 PM »
I feel bad today maybe I get flu...my body painfull...or maybe I was to hurry cutting the grass yesterday

You forgot to cut the grass in the corner there...  wildman

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 05:32:01 PM »
I know dear I could not trim it lastweek rain came eusadance...iand have guest in and out...many days rain...and I work alone... the grass have to cut 2 times a week in this season, if I really want my garden look tip top...

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2010, 09:55:15 PM »
I think I know this drink mix, when I was sick in my wife's village, her grandmother went to the garden made a horrible green drink and tried to make me drink it, I drink some just not to let the grandmother down but I'm doubt if its really help to cure flu. coffeeman

Offline Fun Smile

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 12:03:30 PM »
I think I know this drink mix, when I was sick in my wife's village, her grandmother went to the garden made a horrible green drink and tried to make me drink it, I drink some just not to let the grandmother down but I'm doubt if its really help to cure flu. coffeeman

coffeeman Good you drink grandmom herbal...i'm sure she happy to see you feel better...  thumbup

den Buut

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »
I know this green drink, it's made from some sort of grass, they sell it here as a food-supplement, named green-vitality, tastes horrible, cost around 30 euro for 180 grams, made into powder. Expensive grass.  confused4

isanbirder

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »
I had a version of flu last weekend;  here today, gone tomorrow, literally.  I didn't have time to try my cure.  Don't ask me how this happened;  I just don't know.  But I did manage more sleep than usual that night.

Offline Fish

• Brunel Park
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 05:58:24 PM »
I had a bad cold/flu when in Buriram last December: paracetamol,Lao Khao and a duvet soon sweated it out.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick