{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Buriram Mosque.  (Read 9020 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Buriram Mosque.
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:14:53 PM »
Buriram Mosque.

There is a very nice Mosque being built on Khu Muang road, Completition of the project is due on new year.

We went to show you the place. The area is very impressive even though they haven't finished it yet, The place have area to wash the hands and legs, big toilet and spaciouse area for the paryers.

Mosque
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A mosque is a place of worship for followers of Islam. Muslims often refer to the mosque by its Arabic name[citation needed], masjid (Arabic: مسجد‎ — Arabic pronunciation: [ˈmæsdʒɪd] (pl. masājid, Arabic: مساجد‎ — [mæˈsæːdʒɪd]))which literally means place of prostration. The word "mosque" in English refers to all types of buildings dedicated for Islamic worship although there is a distinction in Arabic between the smaller, masjids dedicated for daily five prayers and the larger masajid where the daily five prayers and the Friday congregation sermons are held (مسجد جامع, masjid jāmi‘), which is attended by more people and play more roles such as teaching Qur'an.

The mosque serves as a place where Muslims can come together for salat (prayer) (Arabic: صلاة‎, ṣalāt) as well as a center for information, education, and dispute settlement. The Imam leads the prayer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:21:50 AM by ADMIN »

den Buut

Re: Buriram Mosque.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 12:17:27 AM »
I'm not sure we should be happy with this  development, actually I'm sure we should not. stop1

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 12:32:22 AM »
I'm not sure we should be happy with this  development, actually I'm sure we should not. stop1

I'm not sure what do you mean by saying that but I think its nice to have mix of cultures and a mosque is not different by that..... sawadi

den Buut

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 01:32:55 AM »
My opinion is that islam never brought anything good, bet they know about that in THE south of Thailand   

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 01:40:50 AM »
My opinion is that Islam never brought anything good, bet they know about that in THE south of Thailand  

and Christianity has brought good? Judaism? etc..

I'm not Muslim, but I don't think there is a reason to talk this way, there are evils in the world /leader/preachers which are controlling and manipulating their people with other agendas in their hidden plans, but generalization and racism is no necessary.
sorry, I can't tolerate this way of talks.  scatter
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 02:13:46 PM by ADMIN »

den Buut

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 02:11:32 AM »
The thing islam mainly brought the last few decades is death. The thing that bothers me about Islam, and I'm not saying muslims as an individual, is intolerance. I think you are very handy with the internet so try to figger out which sign you pass just before you enter Mekka, maybe you understand what I mean. This is not racism but facts.

Offline garytaffy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 07:26:37 AM »
As with all religions there are the extremists and mainstream moderate elements.It seems an unfair general statement to " tar all muslims with the same brush". Such a viewpoint i believe only goes to promote further divisions amongst the worlds religions which the fanatics are all too ready to feed upon. A personal view is that religious tolerance and understanding is the only way forward in a multicultural world society.

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 10:52:57 AM »
As with all religions there are the extremists and mainstream moderate elements.It seems an unfair general statement to " tar all muslims with the same brush". Such a viewpoint i believe only goes to promote further divisions amongst the worlds religions which the fanatics are all too ready to feed upon. A personal view is that religious tolerance and understanding is the only way forward in a multicultural world society.

Totaly agree with you.  bravo1

den Buut

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 12:40:20 PM »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »

Hi Bums

I think we could all learn a lot from what the Dalai Lama had to say when asked what he had to say to people who use religion as a pretext to violence or killing?

There are innocent, faithful people that are manipulated by some other people whose interest is different. Their interest is not religion but power or sometimes money. They manipulate religious faith. In some cases , we must make a distinction: these [bad things] are not caused by religion.

TBWG sawadi

Offline binnsy

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »
Hope that this will mean that we will be getting a Synagogue in the future?   party6

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »
Hope that this will mean that we will be getting a Synagogue in the future?   party6

Only if you will supply KOSHER food.  bravo1

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM