{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Anyone use Google Documents?  (Read 9078 times)

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Anyone use Google Documents?
« on: July 24, 2010, 02:30:37 AM »
Hi

Need advice ~~~ I have typed up a document and want to cut & paste it, however somehow I have clicked the insert link and can't seem to turn it off!

This means that when I highlight the document and right click to copy all I get is the insert link message! Any ideas how to turn it off? after spending about half an hour trying to sort it out I am about to loose it in a big way!! steamingMad

TBWG sawadi

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: Anyone use Google Documents?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 10:45:35 AM »
Hi

Need advice ~~~ I have typed up a document and want to cut & paste it, however somehow I have clicked the insert link and can't seem to turn it off!

This means that when I highlight the document and right click to copy all I get is the insert link message! Any ideas how to turn it off? after spending about half an hour trying to sort it out I am about to loose it in a big way!! steamingMad

TBWG sawadi

Hi,

I just tried these options and clicked the "link" option but than I cancel it by just clicking 'cancel' and than I was able again to highlight the text and cut/copy/paste/link.

Even if you did linked the whole text, there is a small option box beside the text you highlighted which gives you the option to remove the linking ('remove'= remove the linking, not the text).

sawadi

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 10:58:30 AM by ADMIN »

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 09:03:48 PM »
Hi

TBWG sawadi

Hi,

I just tried these options and clicked the "link" option but than I cancel it by just clicking 'cancel' and than I was able again to highlight the text and cut/copy/paste/link.

Even if you did linked the whole text, there is a small option box beside the text you highlighted which gives you the option to remove the linking ('remove'= remove the linking, not the text).

sawadi

Thanks Admin

However the link icon I am trying to turn off is in the task? bar that runs across the top of the screen. If I click on it to try and turn it off I get the edit link URL window which is easily cancelled but this does not turn off the edit link button in the task bar.

At no time can i see a button anywhere to turn off link item!

TBWG sawadi

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 09:37:05 PM »
 hahaha I got you now, you didn't canceled/removed the linking and keep clicking on this option so you get the window of linking open again and again. chairhit

Mark all the text you did there and it will show you a small window box with the option of REMOVE beside the text. Click on 'remove' option.
*See printscreen picture below.

That should solve the problem.
sawadi

[attach=#]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:39:31 PM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy