{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ban suanglang muang2 -New project under construction Buriram Thailand.  (Read 5875 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
ban suanglang muang2 - New project under construction Buriram Thailand.

Location: Pass the Elephant roundabout, drive around 1 km from there and you'll see the entrance on the left side after the gas station. (The road direction is to Prakhon Chai).

I think its nice area, not far from town and even closer to the city than the other similar model/concept of "Ban Tararom".
Houses are in good standard, I have seen few houses from the inside and the interior was ok but I guess its all depend on the owner preferences and budget.

See pictures of the place and prices. sawadi

[attach=#]

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:10:26 PM by ADMIN »

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
look like a decent neighbourhood. good location.

boloa

They never look as nice as they do in the brochure, a bit like hotels. confused1 

Offline swimming pizza

• Contributor with future
  • amazing thailand.
They never look as nice as they do in the brochure, a bit like hotels. confused1 

right but the place is nice. but how can we get the chanote on our name?  brick1

Offline buriramboy

• Contributor on the right way
Re: Ban suanglang muang2 -New project under construction Buriram Thailand.
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 01:41:42 PM »

right but the place is nice. but how can we get the chanote on our name?  brick1

can't do it on your name, the Thai law is allowing foreigners to purchase and register on their name only condos (apartments). but there are other ways you can lock the property to be under your ownership so called, contracts between you and your partner/landlord (you wife?), or the popular usufruct  contract giving you the right to live in the house and make any changes you wish to do and even rent out the property.
land is still staying on the wife name.
I talked with one guy did the usufruct  and he separated from his girlfriend which the house is on her name and still had the right to keep the house and she left without it.
I don't know the exact details but it seems like a good solution for us foreigners investing money here and need this basic security for ourselves.

Offline fox

• Contributor with future
Re: Ban suanglang muang2 -New project under construction Buriram Thailand.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 01:45:53 AM »
coming later on this year and will look into buying a house, not sure whats the best thing to do. build on my girlfriend land or buying near town, I like the village but have heard many stories saying its not such a good idea to live beside the family, what do you think? cost will be about the same maybe.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick