{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Thai motorcycle and car SCAMS this scam is only done with forrieng owned !!  (Read 8811 times)

Ok  please read carefully.

Here I give you simple version of what happened so you can understand.
 Example ok .     

You say you want to sell your pick ups. i.e. 2 pick ups 4 year old
 I say I can sell them for you.
 You say you want 400,000THB each.
You loan me the pickups I sell them 500,000THB each .
 I give a receipt for 500,000THB to each buyer and the buyer take the pickups.
I do not give you 2 x 400,000THB.
 And I say my expenses are 1,000,000THB .
 And I am giving you nothing.
 Now the person who bought pickup from me is saying you cheated them as you have not given the registration book or number plate.

What would you do?
 You now have no pickups or money !
1  You would give the registration book and number plate .
2   You would not give the registration book and number plate.

So i am not complaining OK.

but to do a crimminal prosicution here in thailand will fail Police or Civil Criminal Action (have tried it before)
 Now the funny part it is now Thai vs Thai ....Thai's sold it! and Thai's Bought it! and Thai's are complaining! they have bought stolen or missapropreated goods!!

This is the same thing that happend to me with 11 motorcycles....and i can not give them the registration books or number plates BECAUSE i would be  and my supplier and his staff ( which could be construded as GANG converting stolen or misappropreated property into the name of its present keeper. A Crimminal ACT   and each registration is seperate so they would count it 11 seperate offences..........

What is even more funny i can sell them or give them to anyone who is not the current keeper or has a reciept from the shop which was not in my name.....YES I LOST THE MONEY BUT I AM STILL LAUGHING  BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!!! 

So do not trust any agent or anyone in between Here in Thailand, and i even know of one forriengner who did this SCAM on a 500cc/750cc honda but he had the book and the plate......he has been gone about 3 years. and i know he was trying to do this again with a car from one forriengner here will check if he did !!! sissies

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Even after using Google Translation to English for this post....I still can not understand what the hell you are talking about :'(

I guess its about some scam that happens here blah2  ???

I personally do not know of, or have even heard of anyone selling 2 pick up trucks at the 1 time.

And why would ANY person ..Thai or Farang, part with that sort of money BEFORE doing the required paperwork /transfer at the local transport office confused1

You say...." YES I LOST THE MONEY BUT I AM STILL LAUGHING  BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!!! " Are you the buyer / seller / go-between / on seller / agent / owner of whatever was sold....????

You may be still LAUGHING :D ...but I am prety well still confused  loco

Even after using Google Translation to English for this post....I still can not understand what the hell you are talking about :'(

I guess its about some scam that happens here blah2  ???

I personally do not know of, or have even heard of anyone selling 2 pick up trucks at the 1 time.

( WOW I OWN AND HAVE REGISTERED MORE THAN ONE MOTOR VECHILE IN THIS COUNTRY )

WELL IF YOU OWNED TWO VECHICLS ANY SORT ok LEAVING THE COUNTRY OR TRYING TO COVER EXPENSES MOTORCYCLE CAR PICKUP TUK TUK HUMMER

And why would ANY person ..Thai or Farang, part with that sort of money BEFORE doing the required paperwork /transfer at the local transport office confused1
WELL IF YOU THINK A BIT BIGGER THAT THE 5 BAHT SHOP! YOU BUY AT WHOLESALE / OR DIRECT FROM FACTORY !

WELL IF YOUR THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HAS NEVER BOUGHT 2 OR MORE OF ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE (SORRY)

wELL ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ( THEY STEAL OR MISAPROPREATE ) THEY HAVE YOUR PROPERTY AND AS YOU ARE THAI AND NOT FARRANG YOU CAN STEAL NO PROBLEMS WE CAN NOT!

You say...." YES I LOST THE MONEY BUT I AM STILL LAUGHING  BECAUSE IT'S FUNNY!!! " Are you the buyer / seller / go-between / on seller / agent / owner of whatever was sold....????

I PURCHASED THEM PAID FOR THEM WITH REGISTRATION FLOATING CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ! FARRANG IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE AGENT HERE IN THAILAND THAI LAW !! I PROVIDED THEM FOR OTHERS TO SELL (THEY MAKE THE PROFIT OK ) THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO COVER EXPENSES BUT AS THAI DO THEY TOOK IT ALL!! F _ _ _ FARRANG! WHAT LAW HERE!....... SO WHEN MOTORCYCLES ARE SOLD AND I GET MY EXPENSES AND I TELL MY SUPPLYIER TO REGISTER THEM IN THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO INDIRECTLY GIVES ME MONEY .....BUT IF I DO NOT GET MONEY I NOT REGISTER TO THEM!

try HIENIKEN !
You may be still LAUGHING :D ...but I am prety well still confused  loco

Lourens

Somnat, here is a translation:

About 0.04% (1) of all members of this forum (2830 at last count) only post when they have reached at least four times the legal limit (0.08% x 4 = 0.32%) of intoxicating liquids in their bodies.

Effects of Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC)
Euphoria (BAC = 0.03 to 0.12%)
Lethargy (BAC = 0.09 to 0.25%)
Confusion (BAC = 0.18 to 0.30%)
Stupor (BAC = 0.25 to 0.40%)
Coma (BAC = 0.35 to 0.50%)

I would guess around the 0.39% (just short of a coma) mark when that post was made.

Offline Somnat

• Reliable reporter on the right way
Thank Buddha for that Lourens...

I went from Lethargy (BAC = 0.09 to 0.25%) to Confusion (BAC = 0.18 to 0.30%) just reading it confused1

Offline TBWG

• Gifte​d Poster
  • Retarded member
Thank Buddha for that Lourens...

I went from Lethargy (BAC = 0.09 to 0.25%) to Confusion (BAC = 0.18 to 0.30%) just reading it confused1

Hi Bums

After trying to get to grips with original post ...think I am about to go into Coma mode! (BAC = 0.35 to .50%) wackobar

TBWG sawadi

dave the dude

Hi Bums

After trying to get to grips with original post ...think I am about to go into Coma mode! (BAC = 0.35 to .50%) wackobar

TBWG sawadi

Dont do that David,you may wake up dead!  confused6 alcoholic newsleeping

Offline disting

• Contributor with future
I cant make sense of the original post so heres my story.
I wanted to sell my pick up for 400.000 Baht. The car books say it is worth 400K. So I put the word out and low and behold, someone came and gave me 400.000 Baht and I gave them the documents and the keys. End of story. What is complicated about it other than trying to be greedy and get more than what something is worth.
I am sure we all know the old saying, If it sounds to good to be true, then its not true.

I cant make sense of the original post so heres my story.
I wanted to sell my pick up for 400.000 Baht. The car books say it is worth 400K. So I put the word out and low and behold, someone came and gave me 400.000 Baht and I gave them the documents and the keys. End of story. What is complicated about it other than trying to be greedy and get more than what something is worth.
I am sure we all know the old saying, If it sounds to good to be true, then its not true.
( THE PICK UP BOOK VALUE IS 490,000 BUT YOU WANT CASH ONLY................. IN FACT IT IS BRAND NEW UNREGISTERED but your supplier will give you the documents and plates into who's ever name you want!)

I'll try to help you. your friend says he can sell it for 450,00.

You say ok.

But you do not give your friend the registation book or number plates.

Your friend sells the pick up and gives a receipt for 450,000 from your friend.

Your friend now says my expenses are 450,000 and can not give you any money.................( your friend says you can sue me if you want you can go to the police too because the police will do nothing ) ............................................................(ask my WHY later)

The new buyer of the pickup ask you for registration book and plates. confused1

WHAT DO YOU DO ? ( registration book and plates) confused2

WAITING FOR THE BEST ANSWERS!! crazydance

dave the dude

WHAT DO YOU DO ? ( registration book and plates) confused2

WAITING FOR THE BEST ANSWERS!! crazydance

Chose your "friends" more wisely
I don't think I could be fooled that easily.

Dave

Re: Thai motorcycle and car SCAMS this scam is only done with forrieng owned !!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2009, 12:45:11 AM »
Chose your "friends" more wisely
I don't think I could be fooled that easily.

Dave

True she live with me one year!  OUCH!

It was not cars but 12 JRD motorbikes,, OUCH! OUCH!

And 50,000 baht of Lamps and LED's OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!!!

But to top it all if i give the registration book and the number plate ( i could be prosicuted UNDER SECTION 352 OF THE THAI PENAL CODE FOR TRANSFERING GOODS WHICH HAVE BEEN DISHONESTLY ODTAINED) because she dishonestly obtained them she took them from me. And that would be 12 seperate counts ( idividual registations 3 years prision and 6,000 baht times 12=36years and 72,000 baht)....

(Please ask about Lawyer and Police under New Topic  too much to tell here)

So the Question what do you do with Registration Books and Number Plates?   loco
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 12:49:43 AM by ADMIN »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM