{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: detective or agency to do background check on girl  (Read 21868 times)

Offline mark

detective or agency to do background check on girl
« on: October 08, 2009, 01:10:38 AM »
Anyone know of a reputable person or agency who can do a background check on a person who lives in Satuk? Want to check something out before I visit. Any help most appreciated.

dave the dude

Re: detective or agency to do background check on girl
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »
Anyone know of a reputable person or agency who can do a background check on a person who lives in Satuk? Want to check something out before I visit. Any help most appreciated.

You may find the type of service you want in available in Pattaya or BKK(maybe Korat) but I will be very suprised if you will find such a sevice here in deepest isaan.

Dave

Lourens

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 04:40:38 PM »

You may find the type of service you want in available in Pattaya or BKK(maybe Korat) but I will be very suprised if you will find such a sevice here in deepest isaan.

Dave

They're all family  :D :D :D

dave the dude

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 09:47:36 PM »
They're all family  :D :D :D

Yes, You have a fair point there,Laurens  :D party10 love3

Offline ashleyhammond2006

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »
Hi Mark

I am a private detective in the UK with over 20 years experience.

I have a house in Prakhonchai and I am thinking about doing the same kind of work over there as I ahve already had many enquiries from friends who have girlfriends from the Issan area.

I am in Thailand in January 2010 and if you want my help please let me know.

dave the dude

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 06:49:29 PM »
How well do you know the Isaan culture, Ash??

Sorry, I mean to imply anything, but its relevant and could affect your business plan (& life  character1)

Dave

Offline Vombatus

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 09:54:07 AM »
How well do you know the Isaan culture, Ash??

Sorry, I mean to imply anything, but its relevant and could affect your business plan (& life  character1)

Dave

DtD - you suggesting that there might be a risk of finding a horse's head in the bed or, worse,  one's testicles on a plate   confused4

dave the dude

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 11:53:41 AM »
DtD - you suggesting that there might be a risk of finding a horse's head in the bed or, worse,  one's testicles on a plate   confused4

Thats right,Ray

As Laurens mentioned, there is a lot of village interbreeding and (generally) I think that business could be very dangerous for a farang in Isaan.
We all know that you can literally get away with murder(if the money is right). Lifes cheap especially if a 'white ghost' goes missing!

Im talking generally and I do not mean to doubt Ashleys experience in the UK, as I know its quite a dangerous job there too. I used to do debt collecting in the Stockwell Park Estate,Brixton  :D :D :D

Dave loco

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »

Thats right,Ray

As Laurens mentioned, there is a lot of village interbreeding and (generally) I think that business could be very dangerous for a farang in Isaan.
We all know that you can literally get away with murder(if the money is right). Lifes cheap especially if a 'white ghost' goes missing!

Im talking generally and I do not mean to doubt Ashleys experience in the UK, as I know its quite a dangerous job there too. I used to do debt collecting in the Stockwell Park Estate,Brixton  :D :D :D

Dave loco

Hang on i'll just service the misses while i wait " THE TALLY MAN "
(FATHER OF MANY) 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 04:55:43 AM »

Thats right,Ray

Dave loco

I cannot imagine Ashley would get any results if he were to do the invstigating himself. He would need a team of Thai's (male and female) working for him to go out into the villages and make enquiries. Anyone read PRIVATE DANCER? -similar set-up.

Can't say I'd fancy debt collecting in what little I know of Brixton. surrender1 Much easier to do in the Prakhonchai  villages! welcome1

dave the dude

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 07:16:06 AM »
Can't say I'd fancy debt collecting in what little I know of Brixton. surrender1 Much easier to do in the Prakhonchai  villages! welcome1

I worked there for 6 years,Nick. Its funny with crazy times, because I have fond memories of them too (Riots and all)
See you this afternoon

Dave

Offline ashleyhammond2006

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
Thanks for all the comments.

I have not decided to setup a business I just was having a look at the possibilities. I have taken into account that I would need locals to carry out the work for me and all the problems involved with that. I have also been looking at other similar businesses operating in Thailand to see how well they do.

Funny you mention Brixton, as that is where I was born and I don't envy you carrying out debt collection in that area!

I work down in Bournemouth and Poole and whilst things are a little quietier here, I do still get threatened occasionally.

dave the dude

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 09:40:35 PM »
Funny you mention Brixton, as that is where I was born and I don't envy you carrying out debt collection in that area!

I work down in Bournemouth and Poole and whilst things are a little quietier here, I do still get threatened occasionally.

Thats a wonderful understatement, Ashley  :D :D :D :D
I also worked in both those places.

Dave

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2009, 10:08:05 PM »
Would love to see farrang do that bussiness here brilliant oppertunity !!! Best wishes!   and i shure you will get full support here and some customers too !

Offline simon.2000

• http://buriramexpats.com/
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2011, 11:23:18 AM »
Dave the dude < could do with your help with a matter back in the Uk could you please contact me . simon.2000@live.co.uk

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick