{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: fridges  (Read 19174 times)

Offline tangmo

fridges
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »
Hi all .

My mother in law wants to start a small shop from her house .

i was wondering if any of you know where we could buy 2 second hand fridges with glas doors ,the type you find in most shops,restaurants,bars .

any info telephone, nr adress would be welcome.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Gifte​d Poster
  • Admin
    • www.buriramexpats.com
Re: fridges
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »
Your telephone number / email would be good idea to post here that people can contact with you.
 sawadi

Offline tangmo

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 05:51:15 PM »
Your telephone number / email would be good idea to post here that people can contact with you.
 sawadi
Yes of course but i am not in buriram at the moment but in Belgium.

My e-mail adress is bopa1973@hotmail.com

And please if somebody knows prices ,adress,please feel free to contact me.

belgium

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
  • nookie by name, nookie by nature!!
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 09:25:42 AM »
Hi all .

i was wondering if any of you know where we could buy 2 second hand fridges with glas doors ,the type you find in most shops,restaurants,bars .

You will be extremly lucky to find any in the second hand shops,they are snapped up as they arrive,,,the other type with the freezer underneath the display windows are more readily available but the asking prices are not much less than the price when new!!

dave the dude

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 09:08:28 PM »
Hi all .

i was wondering if any of you know where we could buy 2 second hand fridges with glass doors ,the type you find in most shops,restaurants,bars .

I have an big 3 glass door fronted fridge in our shop surplus to requirements, It has a NEW motor and is 1 1/2 years old.
It is as new. It cost 30,000 new and I would sell for 20,000 baht.

Dave
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 09:12:11 PM by Dave the Dude »

Lourens

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 08:33:19 AM »
The Coke lorry came around to deliver at my brother-in-law's place and GAVE him a new fridge. And some stands and other stuff. May be worth asking next time they come around.

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 08:54:18 AM »
The Coke lorry came around to deliver at my brother-in-law's place and GAVE him a new fridge. And some stands and other stuff. May be worth asking next time they come around.
Not quite correct,they will indeed deliver a fridge which is on loan to you for free only on the condition that it comes filled with Coke products which costs you 6,000 baht & only Coke products can be kept in it.The coke lorry then calls every 2 weeks to replenish it thusensuring only their stuff is in it!!

Lourens

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »
Not quite correct,they will indeed deliver a fridge which is on loan to you for free only on the condition that it comes filled with Coke products which costs you 6,000 baht & only Coke products can be kept in it.The coke lorry then calls every 2 weeks to replenish it thusensuring only their stuff is in it!!

I beg to differ Nooky! THIS TIME I KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!! The fridge was indeed free - meaning NO MONEY CHANGED HANDS. He keeps it stocked with all manner of perishables. Not just Coke products. This Coke lorry comes around at least once a week to make a delivery and not a word is spoken about any other products contained therein.

Stop correcting me all the time and make sure of your facts next time.  angry0

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »

I beg to differ Nooky! THIS TIME I KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!! The fridge was indeed free - meaning NO MONEY CHANGED HANDS. He keeps it stocked with all manner of perishables. Not just Coke products. This Coke lorry comes around at least once a week to make a delivery and not a word is spoken about any other products contained therein.

Stop correcting me all the time and make sure of your facts next time.  angry0
Well it seems you are the lucky one.I know exactly what I'm talking about because my missus had one here in her restaurant ,together with a signed contract & an initial receipt for 6,000 baht for filling it with THEIR products.She had them take it back around 3 months ago solely because of their constant bickering over exactly that.
Sorry,So you see yet again,even though you may not like it,I'm 100% sure of my facts. 

Lourens

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 01:41:27 PM »
Well there you go - my brother-in-law must be the lucky one. All I'm saying here nookums is: Speak for yourself! Don't make out like I don't know what I'm talking about.

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 06:20:43 PM »

I'm sorry to say but this is not true !

I know people with coke fridge and you can also put other cans in there, even beer. Also never heard about the 6.000 baht filling.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 06:41:52 PM by ADMIN »

Lourens

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 08:34:34 PM »

I know people with coke fridge and you can also put other cans in there, even beer. Also never heard about the 6.000 baht filling.

Looks like you've been had nooks. Not surprising really...

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2009, 06:06:22 AM »

Looks like you've been had nooks. Not surprising really...
You should know that you don't get ANYTHING for free here in Thailand.I believe Pepsi also operate the same kind of policy regarding their drinks fridges when I have found out I'll let you know......

Offline nookiebear

• Gifte​d Poster
    • Nookie's delights
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2009, 06:24:08 AM »
 I've just dug out the paperwork for this fridge & the receipt for its filling which was 3,000 baht NOT 6,000 baht as I initially quoted.Sorry for that error.

dave the dude

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2009, 09:33:58 AM »

Hi
It seems like most things in Thailand were 'rules' change with the weather.
Coco cola and Pepsi have approached us for a fridge rental deal
and they both definetly will NOT allow other brand produce to be used in 'their' fridge.
 Sorry I have no idea on cost as we told them to 'go forth'

Dave

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod