{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: So you think you are married ? Thai immagration say you are Not Belive It!  (Read 5780 times)

:D Well i got married here sorry not in  buriramsmiley but in Bang Rak Bangkok. Yes did all the Paperwork and the Pre-nuptual all stamp and and check by the Ministry of Forriengn Affairs Went to immigration in Chong Chom did all the paperwork was only one photo copy short went and got it with my wife, The immigration Officers were very happy nearly had 100% applied for visa all ok they said come back 28 days and you can have it. OK i Thought cam back 28 days later and they said come back again 28 days later   ::) biggrin1 Ok 28 days later went back and they gave me 7 days to leave Thailand  jumping8 UP TO THE DISSGRESSION OF THE OFFICER ... surrender1 helpsos No ARGUMENTS I STILL LIVE IN THE MATRIMONIAL HOME but i had to go to Loas to Vintenne and make a new O Visa  :D So what have i learnt here THAI WIFE FORGET IT .... no she is only a woman you have granted to your belongings BANK Pension investments.. AND IF YOU HAVE '' POWER OF ATTOURNEY ON HER FOR THE LIFE OF THE MARRIAGE AND ONE YEAR'' WHICH IS LEGAL UNDER THAI LAW BUT NOT 366 DAYS THAT IS NOT! " which means you have all the power of your wife Thai exactly the same under LAW  :D THAI'S Will not HONOUR IT party1
but the snake WARNING DO NOT COPY MY MISTAKE'S :D   MORE LATER ON HOW TO GET A COURT ORDER TO GET DIVORCED WITH OUT WIFE :D :D :D HOW TO GET 4 ACES IN YOUR POCKET! angry1 So ADVISE MARRY a THAI in THAI EBBASSY in another country AIR TIGHT! Embassy's can do everything and it is all government THAILAND!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 12:14:39 PM by ADMIN »

dave the dude

Re: So you think you are married ? Thai immagration say you are Not Belive It!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 01:17:25 PM »
:D Well i got married here sorry not in  buriramsmiley but in Bang Rak Bangkok. Yes did all the Paperwork and the Pre-nuptual all stamp and and check by the Ministry of Forriengn Affairs Went to immigration in Chong Chom did all the paperwork was only one photo copy short went and got it with my wife, The immigration Officers were very happy nearly had 100% applied for visa all ok they said come back 28 days and you can have it. OK i Thought cam back 28 days later and they said come back again 28 days later   ::) biggrin1 Ok 28 days later went back and they gave me 7 days to leave Thailand  jumping8 UP TO THE DISSGRESSION OF THE OFFICER ... surrender1 helpsos No ARGUMENTS I STILL LIVE IN THE MATRIMONIAL HOME but i had to go to Loas to Vintenne and make a new O Visa  :D So what have i learnt here THAI WIFE FORGET IT .... no she is only a woman you have granted to your belongings BANK Pension investments.. AND IF YOU HAVE '' POWER OF ATTOURNEY ON HER FOR THE LIFE OF THE MARRIAGE AND ONE YEAR'' WHICH IS LEGAL UNDER THAI LAW BUT NOT 366 DAYS THAT IS NOT! " which means you have all the power of your wife Thai exactly the same under LAW  :D THAI'S Will not HONOUR IT party1
but the snake WARNING DO NOT COPY MY MISTAKE'S :D   MORE LATER ON HOW TO GET A COURT ORDER TO GET DIVORCED WITH OUT WIFE :D :D :D HOW TO GET 4 ACES IN YOUR POCKET! angry1 So ADVISE MARRY a THAI in THAI EBBASSY in another country AIR TIGHT! Embassy's can do everything and it is all government THAILAND!!!

Sorry I do not understand what you are trying to say. Why are you not legally married(if you really are)?

DtD

Re: So you think you are married ? Thai immagration say you are Not Belive It!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 04:18:35 PM »

Hi Dave the dude!

Would you like to see my (Tab-ien Sam-rot) Marriage Certificat come in nice green folder with gold (crout ) Royal Thai Emblem on the front . Miles better than what you get in England but it's worthless! :D

Do you know the Ministry of Feriengn Affairs?  Chang Wattanna ( by the way from the first of October 2009 Thai immagration headquaters will be next door to it CHECK OUT THAI VISA.COM THERE IS MAP THERE TOO NO  BTS OR MRT BUT NUMBERS OF (rot tour ) and buses  happy3

If you have lived here in Thailand longer than me! ( 6 years ) you will know that when you go to Goverment Offices you have to wait ( this is the time you will be likely to get irritable with your girlfriend/wife so to save this problem and to keep (jai yen) cool hearted i sit and read THAI Law and Customs... confused1
Perhaps you have a better way of keeping cool-hearted and not ask your partner every 1/2 hour what are they doing!

I have no resone to lie! 
I married a Teacher so she must be educated enough to read because she had to read her instuctions of what corriculm and is not from a poor family who has uneducated children because they can not afford it .

By the way I paid for A Thai Teacher over 100 hours to learn Thai Culture and the Thai way that they do things ! in Buriram and also AUA in Bangkok appointed by the current ' His Royal Majesty " very good school in BKK Recomended but only if you want to put the hours in i did up to 11 hours a day and all the lessons are only in 100% "Thai" and some of the Teachers are very interesting and the food there is good!

Do you think! i would go to Laos if i did not need to!

I am not telling you what to do all i am trying to do is tell the foriengers LOOK OUT! if you understand the Thai expression of  (put-mai-peng) which translated means SPEAK NOT EXPENSIVE = in English PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS....and here they will not put their money there!

Sorry but i am partly Dislexic and there is no spell check that i can find on this site! helpsos

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick