{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: New to this site  (Read 33558 times)

Offline roskruge

• roskruge
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
New to this site
« on: September 01, 2022, 12:47:37 PM »
British born Australian citizen, been pensioned off in Thailand for past 20 years, presently in Sattahip area of Chonburi.
Presently trying to acquire a house and a piece of land NW of Lam Plai Mat, its not an easy process.
Single never married with no Thai partner (I like it that way).
Interest Computers and Gardening, Politic to the left and Green care for the environment and nature. example I set up an artificial tree on my condo balcony, grew a vine over it, along came the birds, setting up 4 nest, I don't know there name but they can hover while flapping its wings at high speed, also certain times of the year, a few dozen of them fly around the area like WWII fighter aircraft in pitched battle. Also set up a vine in corner of balcony, and they made another 4 nest in this vine. True as I sit here, balcony now has 8 yes 8 nest, not flimsy thing but well constructed. the male fly's away and gets a piece of grass if he drops it on the balcony while making the nest does not pick it up, but goes and gets another. so I am forever picking up approx 30cm lengths of grass of the balcony floor. Lost 2 nest in storms, but they quickly replaced them without any help from the UN
In my former life I hitch hiked, stowed away, worked on ships, and worked in different counties, while forever traveling around the world for years. Then spinal stenosis crept in so got disability pension from Australia, and moved to Thailand, always previously having to live on shoe-string, so now was able to save large portion of disability, now aged pension.
I am now mostly 90% packed even before I have acquired the property, so hope to be in Buriram province soon.

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick