{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Ruangsangthai closed.....whatever next ?  (Read 16424 times)

Offline finnomick

• Contributor on the right way
Ruangsangthai closed.....whatever next ?
« on: October 26, 2021, 09:44:20 PM »
Called in to Ruangsangthai today to buy an electric hammer chisel amongst other items but unfortunately they were closed for re-decorating until the 28th October. You must be making too much money Khun  Pichai

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Re: Ruangsangthai closed.....whatever next ?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 11:44:09 PM »
You can order products this week and pay on line with your bank. There are employees inside. They are shipping Lazada orders 7 days a week on Kerry. They have limited staff in normal delivery. Tonight I picked up an order of paint from the guard. No customers can go inside the store, even ex employees, until the 29th.  Buriram takes medical tests VERY seriously. I phoned 082-864-7793 Miss Biew today Tuesday, and I phoned the normal "foreign sales mobile phone number" of 061-028-9292 to speak with English speaking staff. Mr. Moses and Mr Les have about two more paid days off. The downtown original Ruangsangthai store is OPEN and Mr. Pichai's wife understands and speaks English in person. They also repair petrol powered tools such as brush cutters at the downtown store. The Buriram Health take testing of employees very seriously. Ruangsangthai is not the first, nor will it be the last large store to get cleaned for a few days in 2020 or 2021. "Khun Pichai is NOT making too much money".  Do not think for a single minute he wanted to close the gates to walk in customers. But if you know the model number of any tool, you can phone Miss Biew, and transfer the payment to a Ruangsangthai bank account (no credit cards) and they can get you the tool via the guard at the gate or through normal delivery options. This post is from Mr. Bob who spoke face to face with Mr Pichais' wife today and successfuly bought paint from Miss Biew today.

Offline Prakhonchai Nick

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 08:53:17 AM »
Although far from clear in Mr Bob's post, the store has presumably been closed due to Covid cases arising amongst employees and for thorough cleaning and not re-decorating.

Offline finnomick

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 06:30:39 PM »
Nick, the sign on the gate said ' closed for decorating ' . Good enough for me. I'll get what I want next time I'm in Buriram

Offline finnomick

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 06:35:30 PM »
Eh up Mr. Bob, how are you ? I wondered where you had got to but then I've been stuck in the UK for the last 18 months. My reference to Khun Pichai making too much money was in good humour (?).

Offline Pichai

• Reliable reporter on the right way
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 06:22:43 PM »
I was shopping in Ruangsangthai yesterday. A store staff woman approached me in the paint aisle and her English was quite proficient. I did not recognize her, although I retired 9 months ago. Turns out the new employee is married to a Dutch expat who I had sold home building materials. An excellent choice for Mr. Pichai to hire a woman who "understands" expats ande has experienced the stress of home building in Buriram.

Offline halfaboy

• Contributor with future
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 09:25:40 PM »
I can only say that she has an excellent taste. Very good choice and she will not be disappointed....

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick
March 10, 2024, 05:30:21 PM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by Mod
March 06, 2024, 02:03:52 PM

Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick