{Advertisements}

{Advertisements}

Author Topic: Out of the Kingdom and back  (Read 4326 times)

Offline Bob

• Contributor with future
  • http://buriramexpats.com/
Out of the Kingdom and back
« on: September 26, 2019, 08:17:56 PM »
I would need to do a 2-3 weeks travel outside of the Kingdom and then get back by the Air.
Let's say I will have a valid Extension of Stay (retirement) and the re-entry permit. Are there any issues expected upon my return and the Imm. point at the point of entry. Have personal experience? Please, share. So many different stories on TV forum...
I

Offline Starman

• Gifte​d Poster
    • burirampieman.com
Re: Out of the Kingdom and back
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 08:42:18 PM »
I would need to do a 2-3 weeks travel outside of the Kingdom and then get back by the Air.
Let's say I will have a valid Extension of Stay (retirement) and the re-entry permit. Are there any issues expected upon my return and the Imm. point at the point of entry. Have personal experience? Please, share. So many different stories on TV forum...
I

With a valid extension of stay and a re entry permit, you will not have any problems when returning to Thailand.

Offline Freddy

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2019, 03:48:04 PM »
As above and be aware that when you re-enter your next 90 day report is from that date.

Offline Bob

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 06:10:24 PM »
thanks

Offline urleft

• Gifte​d Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 08:18:50 AM »
I

I had a valid retirement extension with a multiple entry permit.   I left in March 2018 came back to Thailand April 2018 with no issue.  Left again May 2018 and returned June 2018 again with no issue. 

So provided you have a valid retirement extension with a valid re-entry permit my experience is that there is no issue. 

Offline Bob

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 09:14:34 PM »
Thanks dude,
I will do soon the trip and will post outcomes in here. I know here in BE forum we have more good people comparing to TV forum (just to reading some posts), or maybe because  less participants :-) . But who I am to judge? So I have a dilemma: to say everyone "thanks" and pollute this forum or to be impolite by ignoring valuable advises. What are the rules? What would people do?
Bob.

Offline Bob

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 11:00:34 PM »
It is out of the topic but I got drunk today so I will talk and share.

First: I read TV forum a lot (I am not saying it is not good, some people there are really great, also I know I should probably post it in there but I do not want to), the only reason I open it everyday is to be aware of recent changes by Thailand Immigration to be prepared. but reading comments I am getting confused (yes, I have nothing much to do else, retired, you know...I meant reading). I wish someone would post same info in here...

Second: I know how to live in a country as an alien.  In the USA (for 20 years before I got my US passport) I was officially called an "alien". Not by the people but by the all official governmental documents. So why some people here are so angry when they are called "Falangs" or "hey you"? What do they expect? "hello nigga brazza" or "Ke paso, amigo"? It is a local way, take it or go away. I like the fact on this forum people do not complain about it . Little fights between each-other are fine I guess.
There are official races in the USA (however I am proud to be an American now) : African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans, White, Native Indians, Islanders from the Territories and Others.. It is a fact.
Third: Check points:  At my work I was checked by Interpol/FBR/Local PDs combined many times/reports and have had many many drug tests. But it was my choice of work.
BTW, when I stopped for a connection flight in LA (with US passport) from Mexico City to Hong Kong on a check point 2 officers searched me and my belongings for 2 hours non-stop repeating many times the same question like how much cash I have with me and etc.  and only my NO/Call the Supervisor stopped them to check my arshole for the drugs. BTW, I did not have any. Never used as well.

And finally: Why some expats people think they are Gods and think that everyone here in Thailand should be happy with them and prey to them while they spend their money in here?

Nothing to do with the local expats on this Forum, just my own beer up's  thoughts.
Sorry to bother.
My English is not native, sorry.
Bob

« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 11:15:41 PM by Bob »

Search Option

Advanced Search
Recent Posts
Re: Golf Clubs by Mod
March 23, 2024, 12:46:14 AM

Golf Clubs by andy
March 22, 2024, 03:24:32 AM

Re: Yamaha XSR for sale by finnomick